Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

90love's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 90love's Profile / 90love's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Romance / Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 5:06pm On May 22, 2012
Good Girl: 90love, I think I've already mentioned to you before that you'll be amazed at the level of ignorance displayed on this forum. Someone actually saying that he can't tell non-Nigerian women apart and he's saying it with so much pride you'd think he's just discovered the cure for cancer. As far as I can see, no one is tearing anybody apart over Nigerian men. Maybe with time, you should learn who to engage with on here and who to ignore.

You have and I always get carried away with myself lol I can't stand people that come from no where adding zero benefit to the post, no opinion on the subject at hand yet feel like commenting anyway.
I'm going to practice patience with fools coz I can't keep assuming everyone on NL is normal.
Family / Re: Stuck On Yoruba Names by 90love(f): 3:20pm On May 22, 2012
Yield:

Lol, did you ask him why? What does he have against yoruba names? Does it have anything to do with people not being able to pronounce the names and he's just looking out for the kids, in a way?

embarrassingly enough I think he just wants his kids to have equal opportunity in England Nigerian names are deadly Lool you can apply for a job and as soon as your name is spotted it's application in the bin I promise you this. I think he might just want to protect them but I think all opportunities are given y God what's meant to be yours will always find you no matter what.
Family / Re: Stuck On Yoruba Names by 90love(f): 3:15pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend:

I'm so glad my village has a town centre with a TV, I bet the only thing in yours are trees and lions... Seriously, why do you guys massive foreheads like aliens, tho?? grin grin grin grin grin

About pick up slang from boring british films lol... Who in their right minds outside the UK would want to watch those boring movies, talk less of picking your slangs, if they ever said anything; other than some shitty cockney, and geordie slangs..

Education 101: the names I mentioned are not American names, they're black ethnic names for black folks whom lost their culture - hence, why a lot of caribbeans both in the Americas and UK bear them..

Like I told you earlier, jungle dwelling east African; you don't want it with bittyend lol.. I'm souf london hyped, and I'll smack a LovePeddler if I need to, trust me...........

South London jobless hyped. Go 101 educate yourself. You think your fast with your hands wait for a guy thats faster with his on you then you'll know exactly where your place is in this circle of life sugar plum fairy. Me and you will never be on the same wave length as sneakbo said let me show you the wave! Your far behind with no promise of catching up cry hope your doin your mama proud being the bum she raised, that's if you were even raised by a human!
Before you think of replying me since your so jobless anyway think of all the insults your life has to offer and assess them one by one starting from your lack of education, low social position, jobless self, lack of self esteem, blurry future prospects, the fact you probably can't even find a girl that would stay with you.... Your shouting shouting about being Nigerian and your proud culture why are you living in Englands slums instead of flying back to your proud country and living it big? Coz your whole family are nobodies there or here! The truth sucks.

Good day and goodbye cool CHEERS!!!

4 Likes

Family / Re: Stuck On Yoruba Names by 90love(f): 2:06pm On May 22, 2012
Yield: I googled "yoruba names" and this site came up. http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/category-yoruba-names.html

There're plenty of beautiful yoruba names there ^ and I'm sure you would find other useful sites if you just look around. I think it's a good idea to get your husband involved in the name-choosing, so you can agree on names you both like.

Thanks for the site. I don't think he wants his kids to even have Yoruba names the way he's behaving he said he'd prefer a 'John' lol
Family / Re: Stuck On Yoruba Names by 90love(f): 2:04pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend: BYTCH, you aren't the first Yoruba house wife, please leave the tribe alone.. A British East African shouldn't bother about Yoruba names, when you can name your kids ray ray, laquisha, shameeka, pookie etc..

Why are you so obsessed with yoruba? undecided

So the stray dog follows cheesy please leave my post alone like I said before go and make your own post. The Yoruba tribe doesn't belong to you alone so get a life outside of nl. Those names you listed are made up names that people name in the US that's how I know you've never left your village most you do is watch films in your village town centre where the only tv is and pick up things to copy from the western world.

Get a life and come off me. Like I asked for such a parasite to be following me up and down. Err

7 Likes

Family / Stuck On Yoruba Names by 90love(f): 1:42pm On May 22, 2012
Hiya naira landers this is my 2nd post lets hope it won't cause as much trouble as the first cheesy

I'm married to a yoruba man and trying to think of baby Yoruba names but having a hard time cry the Yoruba name will just be an extension included in the baby's name but I think it's necessary so my kids can have something from their dad I wouldn't want them to be confused and be different from other Nigerian relatives who have both English and Yoruba names.

My husband doesn't want a 'bush name' his words. But I loved the name adetokumbo for a boy and ronke for a girl because of the meanings but he absolutely hates Them. He's leaving it up to me but he's so picky I kind of feel like he's not in touch with his culture or roots which bothers me because I'm very in touch with my own I would hate for him to lose himself out here.

I wouldn't want to leave it to my Inlaws as I'm scared of what they could come up with and wouldn't want to offend them by rejecting the name which i know I would. tongue

Help me with some good Yoruba names with their meanings guys grin thanks CHEERS!
Family / Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by 90love(f): 12:58pm On May 22, 2012
ofefegirl: NOPE, NEVER! Not even with what I am presently experiencing. I am yet to forgive myself for the mistake in choice of spouse. I will overlook well before I leap. I truely wish I could have a chance to change NOW. Life is not just interesting with a lazy and unfocused man(so sad), who is always giving excuses for whateva happens. He never accepts blames and acts so irresponsibly. So painful. I hate to know I'm the one in this kind of situation.

You don ave to stay in an unhappy marriage. If your focused and driven then work for yourself and family and achieve INDEPENDANTLY from your husband, make sure he had no access to your money as hel probably spend it with you undecided if your building do it secretly. Whe you've found your feet just leave him and take your kids instead of being with a man that only knows how to give empty promises and false hope. I've seen many women like you and it's sad.
Romance / Re: Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help by 90love(f): 12:50pm On May 22, 2012
OP it seems your marrying this man out of desperation don't do it. Gods time is the right time always!
Family / Re: HIV & Work: Desperately In Need Of Advice by 90love(f): 12:47pm On May 22, 2012
2buff:

Oh sorry to hear that dear. sad
However, if you really want it to happen, God is able to heal you of it...

This, though, depends greatly on your personal relationship with him....

Please don't bring your foolishness on here and tell people nonsense this is people's lives your messing with! Don't give people false hope of your winchy rubbish. It's people like you that get HIV and think you can pray it away then continue spreading it. Your God will punish you 100x over for that idiotic comment. Don't be sorry for OP be sorry for yourself coz to me you seem worse off in this world of roses you have created.

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by 90love(f): 12:17pm On May 22, 2012
solomon111: It is actually ridiculous for any foreign lady to insult Nigerian women.
They were the ones who gave birth to your beloved Nigerian Husbands and boyfriends.
No Nigerian man with self worth will condone this!
The qualities(genetics and character) which attracted you to your man,was passed to him by his parents of which Nigerian women played a very big role.
Anyway,I believe you will learn with time,when you display this insultive attitude to the sisters and mothers of your Nigerian men.

It's not a matter of insult it's a matter of today's society as it stands. Yes there are good people but when you look around people are facing ever more hardship and resorting to more extreme measures of survival especially in third world countries where one mans wife is another's mistress is another's side piece. Generations are changing.
I was wrong for directing this just to Nigerian women but your country is very large and the numbers of rich against the poor are extremely unbalanced, Nigerian is heavily populated with not enough resources to go around how about them people living in swamps? Anyway this the reality of most third world countries and not just Nigeria.

As for the original OP anytime someone comes from another country and swoops up a man of lucrative position from another country let's say (Nigeria) it's a slap for all those other Nigerian girls that have been around him and waiting for their chance. Tbh even in my country when a foreigner takes one of our own people have a lot to say. It's the way of life.

Personally I think the worlds coming to an end grin
Romance / Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 2:16am On May 22, 2012
c.fours:

in-laws. duh
do you get along with your nigerian in-laws?

How will other foreign women help me with Inlaws? I get along perfectly with my husbands mother, sisters and cousins it's his aunty that shocks me sometimes. I don't see how foreign women uniting is of any value to my life tbh so should we go and fight each others Inlaws because we are foreigners.
Romance / Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by 90love(f): 2:12am On May 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Whether the man is good or not...he is still a man. If he is not honest with his feelings...he will not be honest with his partner or spouse.

Some of these male chatters on this thread displayed a sense of insecurity and jealousy. It is okay for a partner to be jealous that they wants all the attention to themselves, but they must understand that excessive jealousy translates into possessiveness. When you are possessive you smothers your partner or spouse which in return pushes them away.

Balance is the most important measuring factor in any form of relationship and TRUST between the pair goes a long way!

This is very true possessiveness is a very unatractive trait. Jealousy starts off as something positive to show he cares but this thing can grow and ruin a relationship for real.
Romance / Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 2:08am On May 22, 2012
c.fours:
then stop hating on the Zim women. you foreign women should be uniting yourself for chrisake.

"Foreign women" why should foreign women unite? I'm curious as to why a unity is needed? Who are we uniting against?
Family / Re: Her Husband Always Beat Her Despiter Her Commitment by 90love(f): 2:02am On May 22, 2012
Johndoe100:

Really? Maybe you should keep quiet and learn their culture before you start insulting people no?

Your blabbing like a hungry dog have you only just learnt how to highlight that's why you keep highlighting I know exactly what I said. If someone doesn't put their hands on you you should never aim to put your hands on them the man knows he can take the woman he uses his strength to claim power and keep his position as the head of the house when he doesn't need violence to do so.
I should go and learn their culture which culture tongue it's probably the same culture as yours that thinks its ok for a man to beat his wife if she "disrespects him" which the OP didn't even do I think in your culture it must also be allowed for a woman to beat her husband if he disrespects her? Maybe I'll join this culture and we can all just be beating on each other like bongo drums. Next time you should be quiet and exercise humility the OP/OP's friend is no house dog to be used and abused.
Romance / Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 1:54am On May 22, 2012
c.fours:
^ lol
na wa o. zim women and kenyan women tearing each other's eyes out over nigerian men cheesy
wonders shall never cease

I'm not Kenyan. And I can't tear no ones eyes for Nigerian men Lool I've already got the man God decided for me and he happened to be Nigerian it wouldn't make a difference if he was Chinese, Indian, Congolese, Malaysian, Jamaican (never a zim ill prefer single life)
Romance / Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 1:47am On May 22, 2012
@ c.fours

I'm not here to defend Nigerians even so my main problem is with the zims thinking Nigerian men are needy when it's them that are the needy ones. I have no issue with Nigerians and my identity will never change yes I'm British east African and will defend what I think is right with the informations know.

Alot of You Nigerians on NL have vanity issues and seem to think its always war coming defensive to defend your country, sometimes people just need to be shown a broader picture of a situation the OP is claiming Nigerians use zim women for passports. 1stly is it only Nigerians that look for citizenship? At one point did you not yourself OP somewhere along your generation if not yourself seek citizenship? You zims used to LovePeddler yourselves with white English men and have kids to secure papers then leave the men. Which is worse?

Nonentity of a bloody topic!!!
Family / Re: Her Husband Always Beat Her Despiter Her Commitment by 90love(f): 1:33am On May 22, 2012
@johndoe100

Your acting like you know the woman personally, coming on here looking for advise is in no way shape or form a way to disrespect her husband. Why are you assuming she can't make those changes to better her situation?
Do you think it's ok to live with an insecure abusive husband? It's clear that your a man that's heavily embedded in this culture but from today you should know that it's not a woman's right to stand for it, it will never be ok for a man to put his hands on his wife even if she did disrespect him which I don't see how she has from this post.
So because she's handling the house and managing the bills and INDEPENDANTLY looking after her family we should sympathise and make it like the husbands behaviour is to be expected and tolerated.

Please, don't make a stupid person turn you stupid OP make the changes and treat your husband like how you did when you first started dating give him that high respect as if he's a God amongst humans and see if he won't change. Make him comfortable in the situation because it sound to me like he's almost lost his identity for all you know he might only know how to be the bread winner now he's not that he doesn't know what to be.

Don't give up and stand strong. Bleep
Romance / Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by 90love(f): 1:19am On May 22, 2012
Logic Mind:

See them. Wickedness.
There is nothing like temporary conversion to islam.
If you leave, they'll cut off your head. That's how barbaric they are.

Now you have to play your next move well well. She is surely a virgin and would like to remain so for her eventual future husband. She also want to sexxually please you. This is where the second hole comes in handy. Italians have been doing it for years. Arabs are still doing it. God accepted it in the bible as a way to lie with women. And it is very sweet if you know what you are doing.

So na your chance. No miss am o!

[I love muslim babes. Free a'nal sex.]

If you can do females in that direction then your capable of doing men to undecided I don't think it says anywhere that that is a way to lay with any sex male or women. The anus is used for one type of system only and that's flushing out waste. Wow I'm shocked.

OP you need a real solution to your problem if for real they are that barbaric in them parts of Nigeria then maybe you would move your wife down to one of the cities away from her people and just put on a charade when they come round which won't be often. Muslims respect their Inlaws and you will hold high power over how you handle your marriage and marital life. But i don't want things to go out of control for you it seems like these fulani Muslims are very extreme
Family / Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by 90love(f): 1:11am On May 22, 2012
Kevin_II:

wot is this clown saying? please someone?
wot did the man say, and what are u on about? smh

Go and read through the thread before asking questions as if you didn't go to school.
Romance / Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 1:04am On May 22, 2012
onila:

why is their target Nigerian men? iz it bcus naija men have money?

I assume so but the women also said that Nigerian men are well endowed in certain areas. Like come on it just becomes selfish if your man wasn't packing and you new it would bother you why not look elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.