Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

First Bank System Failure: Naira Mastercard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank System Failure: Naira Mastercard (797 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Why Is Gtbank Naira Mastercard Not Working On Facebook & Google Advertisement / Can GTB Naira Mastercard Make Online Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Bank System Failure: Naira Mastercard by freedomday: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2012
First Bank has since easter friday denied holders of its NAIRA MASTERCARD access to cash via ATM or payment by POS numerous calls are met with the lame excuse of looking at the bank end. Realising that it has failed and is liable to pay compensation the bank sent out an sms that it is carrying out maintenance of its infrastructure this morning. This guys are truly absurd for heavens sake why putting the cart before the horse and worst of all their so called first contact (24x7) is anything but that when you call them they just simply infuriate you by telling you they understand your plight. The message on the ATM : Insufficient funds in account, haba what have you guys done. After they sent the annoying sms one expected they had resolved the problem but on accessing the ATM message is; No communication with bank.
Re: First Bank System Failure: Naira Mastercard by dannywest01: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2012
paid money into my bank but they havent credited me since friday,

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Needed For Lease In Lagos Mainland / 800 Layers(20weeks Point Of Lay) Available / Investors Needed In Xmx Me(mobile App). I NEED 250K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.