Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

There Is Life After Death>>>>>heaven Or Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Life After Death>>>>>heaven Or Hell (1672 Views)

Where Do Little Children Go After Death; Heaven Or Hell? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Life After Death>>>>>heaven Or Hell by Ajoworldsynergy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2012
There are three kinds of death.
1. Physical death : All of know about this
2.Spiritual death : This is when a man is separated from God Rom 3:23 He has no living relationship with the almighty God through our lord and Saviour. John 14:16

All i will pray the father,and he shall give you another comforter that he may abide with you forever
If Jesus is not yet your lord,master and saviour you are spirituLLY DEAD i.e separated from God but you can come alive
john 1:12.But as many received him,to them he gave he power to become the sons of God,even to them that believe on his name
2 cor 5:17- Therefore if anyman be in christ,he is a new creature old things are passed away,behold ,all things are become new

3.Second death
This is eternal separation from God.It is for those that die physically in a spiritually dead condition.They are lost forever.

Physical death means discontinuity of life when life ceases from human body.Every human being will face this someday except for those alive during RAPTURE.When the saints in God,
people redeemed and washed by the blood of the lamb in the air.

Icor 15:51-55
vs 51. Behold, I shew you mystery;We shall not all sleep,but we shall all be changed,
vs 52.In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump:for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible and we shall be changed
vs53 for this corruptible must be on incorruption and this mortal must put on immortality.
vs54 So when this corruptible shall put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality,then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed in victory.

some die due to old age,sickness,accidents,spiritual attacks or execution by law

Physical death is not your end it is the beginning of another phase that will not end.
For it is appointed for man to die once after this judgement....
If you accept Jesus as your lord and saxviour and become reconciled to God,then you move into life but if you die in a sinful state,without repentance, you will go into eternal damnation

To accept Jesus as your lord and saviour now ,Pray this sinners prayer

Father,I come to you in the name of Jesus,I know that I am a sinner and I cannot save myself but Jesus dies for me;shed His blood that I might be saved.Today,I accept Jesus as my lord and saviour,come into my heart,be my lord and wash me with your blood and make me whole ,I believe with my heart and confess with my mouth that Jesus is lord.Thank you for saving me .In Jesus name I pray.Amen

If you have prayed this prayer the congratulation(welcome to God's family)you can call this no for growth as a new believer in christ 08037252124 or join us @
DREAM CENTRE OF LIFE OASIS INT'L CHURCH,km 4 gbongan-osogbo expressway dream centre bus stop osogbo or visit: www.liveoasisinternationalchurch.org
GOD BLESS YOU

(1) (Reply)

1500 Year old Bible confirms that Jesus Christ wasn't crucified – Vatican in awe / My Father Plan To Curse Me On My Wedding Day, What Can I Do? / How Was Sunday Chosen As A Sacred Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.