Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa (21739 Views)

Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner / Ugoji Catherine Mary-Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria / Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2012
"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist...

When they locked up the social democrats,

I remained silent;

I was not a social democrat.

Then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew...

When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out."
_
Martin Niemöller
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by antartica(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2012
gidiMonsta:

I still don't understand why u're resulting to insults. It seems your conscience is eating away at u, telling u that as.s fccking is inhuman.

Stop being a gay dude.

Does it really matter what i am if u a are a du.mbo.It is like a case of two foreigners speaking their language among natives who doesn't understand a word.To them the natives are just figurines,objects.

That is what u are,an object.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by gidiMonsta(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2012
SimonAndal: Guys, please, enough! Stop with the cursings and the insults and the derogatory speeches. The reality is that a percentage of the human population are gay. You may not like it, but that's the beauty of humanity: everybody's got an opinion. Freethought. But there've been gays before us, there'll still be gays after we're gone. But the question we have to ask ourselves, as humans, as intelligent species, is if we start by hunting the gays down and killing 'em, does it stop there? Someone, or a group of persons might come up with another 'taboo', one that might involve you, or someone you know. What then?
If you don't learn to tolerate the differences in your fellow man, if you don't love 'em like you do yourself, well . . . I'm afraid we're gonna have to prepare ourselves for another Hitler. Another Bin-Laden. Another Holocaust.

So we should accept bestiality, incest, statutory rape and a host of other disgusting acts like homosexuality just because we humans need to be different? If we allow these stupid gays to walk amongst us, what next? Animal fcckers too will fight for rights to marry goats and cows?

gays should not be tolerated.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2012
SimonAndal: "In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist...

When they locked up the social democrats,

I remained silent;

I was not a social democrat.

Then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew...

When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out."
_
Martin Niemöller
_
I'm done here guys. Bye!
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by eherbal(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2012
antartica:

How will U be able to make arms to wipe them off when you can't think?With your thick skull.You can't even grow food for strength.You guys live borrowed lives,life on the edge,you are not as reasonable,resourceful and creative as even common ants.
talking about creativity,what value have your type brought into the world?Ans,AIDS.It's been proven that homosexuals get infected more than heterosexuals.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by eherbal(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
I'm done here guys. Bye!
yeah run bitc.h,run!
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by antartica(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2012
e-herbal:
talking about creativity,what value have your type brought into the world?Ans,AIDS.It's been proven that homosexuals get infected more than heterosexuals.

It is clear that you live in a World that is on backwrd spin,so don't even go there.Backward evolution has befallen your world and u are a clear example of that.

Your type live because others live but others don't live because u live.You and people that reason like you are unfit nuisance.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
antartica:

I am not trying to convince u but making it clear to u that u are an id-iot that doesn't need convincing until you are cured of i-diocy.

And the cure is as simple as abc,start thinking.Start putting your brain at work.It is not just there for nothing.

The idiocy you see in me is what has maintained and sustained life since its inception till date.If God has wished that we all be gays ,he wouldnt have created a ''she'' to compliment Adam infact the whole idea of homsexuality defeated any theory that supports procreation.

Sicktards like you should get your head checked. . . .se'x is not all about buggery,there is more to life and that is the whole essence of it.I wonder if you'd be here if your father had been a gay and your mum a lesbian.Think through this assfag.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by eherbal(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2012
antartica:

I am jesus.What picture of jesus do you have in mind?Black or white?Ode!
sacrilege,heresy !are you saying Jesus was gay?you're lucky the internet is not a physical tin,you would've been having your testi.cles for dinner,bastaid!
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by eherbal(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2012
antartica:

It is clear that you live in a World that is on backwrd spin,so don't even go there.Backward evolution has befallen your world and u are a clear example of that.

Your type live because others live but others don't live because u live.You and people that reason like you are unfit nuisance.
yeah I no it hurts your feelings,especially if you're already infected and on medications.your life is sooooooooooooo lopsided,bitc.h. Sure your whorre mummy and abusive daDdy are proud of you now,abi?the reason you have to run away from home,and seek solace in your anuus.pity,pity.......
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by lordpapi(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2012
May God save Us
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by pazienza(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2012
Wow! Emotions are running wild here, but simonandal's contributions are really interesting, i never knew that hinduism has no problem with homosexualism,all i get to hear b4 now,was dat all the major religion in the world are against homosexualism. And from wat simon posted,it seems like budhaism is undecided abt the issue.Nairaland is a great place.

On a lighter note,people should learn to be tolerant and dynamic, not long ago,our forefathers were strongly against xtianity,they fought against it,and some of them died in the process,but today,their descendants have embraced xtianity, BLUETOOTH reminds me of Okonkwo of things fall apart.

How come south africa,the only gay friendly country on the continent,are equally the most developed and progressing country in Africa? Shouldnt God be punishing them with hunger pestilence,boko haram,etc,like a country i know of? Or even better,give them the sodom and gomorrah treatment? Lo ;Dl

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by ngorluv: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2012
From my own perspective,I do not hate gay ppl,rather its the act am against.homosexuality to me is like a crime,e.g stealing or kidnapping and those involved in it should be punished.since kiddnaping or stealing is an act not to be proud of,homosexuality is something to be ashamed of too.I have no grudge against any homo as long as he doesn't preach it to me.if u homos feel u can't change ur ways and see that what u ar doing is wrong(,both nature and religion wise),pls do ur business quietly and secretly and not try to tell the world that its a good thing.no parent wud want his son or daughter to become a thief just a well they won't want their child to become a homosexuals...its a known fact that most homosexuals practice budhaism just becos it gives dem free will and supports being gay...most homosexuals don't believe in God or jesus christ or islam becos they feel guilty about what they ar doing...and talking abt animals being gay,the gay act potrayed by some animals e.g the wilder beast and rams is just to show dominance over the weaker rival....pls homosexuals ,change ur ways because by being a lesbian or gay uv already bought urselves a straight ticket to hell
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by antartica(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2012
e-herbal:
yeah I no it hurts your feelings,especially if you're already infected and on medications.your life is sooooooooooooo lopsided,bitc.h. Sure your whorre mummy and abusive daDdy are proud of you now,abi?the reason you have to run away from home,and seek solace in your anuus.pity,pity.......

Animal in human skin,animal put on tie,animal wear agbada.You are full shi-t.

You don't make sense in anyway.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by antartica(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2012
e-herbal:

Animal in human skin,animal put on tie,animal wear agbada.You are full of shi-t.

You don't make sense in anyway.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2012
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2012
@Pazienza..you forgot to remind us that South Africa has the the highest number of Aids/Hiv victim..you muppet..lmao..
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2012
omo_to_dun: Most of the posts on this thread are by men. One would think that women would be the ones aggravated by this.
_
Actually it's the other way round: most, if not all women I know don't mind gays. But the men . . . one would think they'ld realise that they've got less competition.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2012
@Antartica..Your parent must be your nunber one Enemy for giving birth to you..instead of being a Gay and a Lesbian huh.There is this gay cubbler around who want to mend your leaking ass with his 10inches rod if u wont mind..Do u always shit ur intestine when u are in the toilet?Cos d elastic muscle in ur anus must have reached its limit.If everybody were to be a Gay or lesbian,i wonder if u would have been here defending homosexualism without the process of procreation that brough about u BA.STAR.DS.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by manny4life(m): 2:43am On Apr 11, 2012
akthedream: @Pazienza..you forgot to remind us that South Africa has the the highest number of Aids/Hiv victim..you muppet..lmao..

Brother, SA has the highest number of victims YET controlled better than that of Nigeria. At least they are highest in the Africa, I sure don't support it, but it absolutely has nothing to do with what he said; they are amongst the blessed, well doing nation on in this world. After all, Nigeria is actually stepping up it's record in the contraction of HIV/AIDS, look at WHO stats, it's only a matter of time before they rank toe to toe with SA, meanwhile, there are TONS of diseases (I mean STDs) that are even worse than HIV, ask the CDC, they will tell you. So please, let's don't over emphasize about HIV like it's the worse on earth; it ain't cool but it sure ain't the worse either.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by antartica(m): 7:45am On Apr 11, 2012
akthedream: @Antartica..Your parent must be your nunber one Enemy for giving birth to you..instead of being a Gay and a Lesbian huh.There is this gay cubbler around who want to mend your leaking ass with his 10inches rod if u wont mind..Do u always shit ur intestine when u are in the toilet?Cos d elastic muscle in ur anus must have reached its limit.If everybody were to be a Gay or lesbian,i wonder if u would have been here defending homosexualism without the process of procreation that brough about u BA.STAR.DS.

Having animals like u in d world is a waste of space and ever diminishing resources. If i have my way in naija i will castrate people like u,to put an end to ur useless gene pool.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by antartica(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2012
akthedream: @Pazienza..you forgot to remind us that South Africa has the the highest number of Aids/Hiv victim..you muppet..lmao..

That south africa has more hiv/aids victims is because they have statistics while nigeria like in every other thing,doesnt.Nigeria is a barbaric country where record keeping is strange,that is why the thieving politicians and so-called elites get away with everything because nobody ask for records and accounts.

Heaven knows how many animals like you without any form of sexual control like bonobos are running around with the disease spreading it to innocent victims ignorantly.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2012
@Manny4life..No that am discreminating against the victims..I just want to remind that fo.ol that all is not well with SA just like the rest part of the world which include Nigeria.Am really really sorry for saying that...
@ANTARTICA..,How do u feel when u suck ur fellow man's di.ck?How many inches of Rod did u receive last nightIf u want,i can get u some diapers to block that elasticless hole in ur bottom..Lest i forget,in gay world,are u a male or female,top or bottom?..How RED is ur bottom now?Have u got a wedding ring from ur fellow gay?..pls kindly respond to my question.Thanks..lol
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2012
@Manny4life..No that am discreminating against the victims..I just want to remind that fo.ol that all is not well with SA just like the rest part of the world which include Nigeria.Am really really sorry for saying that...
@ANTARTICA..,How do u feel when u suck ur fellow man's di.ck?How many inches of Rod did u receive last nightIf u want,i can get u some diapers to block that elasticless hole in ur bottom..Lest i forget,in gay world,are u a male or female,top or bottom?..How RED is ur bottom now?Have u got a wedding ring from ur fellow gay?..pls kindly respond to my question.Thanks..DISGUSTING!..lol
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2012
@Antartica..You are brainless.With ur common sense if u have though,you should know that ur bottom will never forgive u when u start castrating people..Or is there any other thing u cherish more than a Di.ckThat is what u live and will even die for huh:-)

1 Like

Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by eherbal(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2012
antartica:

That south africa has more hiv/aids victims is because they have statistics while nigeria like in every other thing,doesnt.Nigeria is a barbaric country where record keeping is strange,that is why the thieving politicians and so-called elites get away with everything because nobody ask for records and accounts.

Heaven knows how many animals like you without any form of sexual control like bonobos are running around with the disease spreading it to innocent victims ignorantly.
hey,seme.n leaking asss,I can see you're back.how was ur night?hope you haven't had another hole drilled into your behind?Freak!Zombie!you're living a very pitiable life.imagine passing on without any kid to mourn you except your fellow gays crying for you while their asss is leaking shiit and seme.n. very pitiable I say.SMH
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by james1(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2012
Na wa'o.wahala don show!gay pageant!hehehehehehehe
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Deeaba(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2012
Omo wahala dey 4 dis world.God's plan 4 mankind is 4 a man 2 marry a woman as it can b seen in d case of Adam n Eve bt d world system has changed it 2 ADAM n STEVE. NA WA O
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by pazienza(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2012

Dude, you are pathetic,there is no statistics that shows that the high incidence of HIV in RSA,is because of the gays there,it probably will be highest among the heterosexuals,so what are you talking abt?

Like someone have already pointed out,south africa is the only country that is working in Africa,they have reliable statistics,and are likely to have all cases of HIV recorded,unlike nigeria.

Anyway,none of what you said will change the fact that they are the most developed country in Africa,and yet they are gay friendly. seems to me that there is a corelation between intolerance and underdevelopment and poverty.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by antartica(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2012
e-herbal:
hey,seme.n leaking asss,I can see you're back.how was ur night?hope you haven't had another hole drilled into your behind?Freak!Zombie!you're living a very pitiable life.imagine passing on without any kid to mourn you except your fellow gays crying for you while their asss is leaking shiit and seme.n. very pitiable I say.SMH

Kids that people like you bring to the world are infested pest.I gonna castrate your type,so that you don't cause any damage to the environment.You don't deserve to have children.

Not even mole rats are as irresponsible and unsystematic parents as your kind of rat.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by antartica(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2012
pazienza:

Dude, you are pathetic,there is no statistics that shows that the high incidence of HIV in RSA,is because of the gays there,it probably will be highest among the heterosexuals,so what are you talking abt?

Like someone have already pointed out,south africa is the only country that is working in Africa,they have reliable statistics,and are likely to have all cases of HIV recorded,unlike nigeria.

Anyway,none of what you said will change the fact that they are the most developed country in Africa,and yet they are gay friendly. seems to me that there is a corelation between intolerance and underdevelopment and poverty.

These murderfuckers are damn too primitive to understand what it is all about,don't bother explaining to them,let them explore themselves or die fo-olish like they are born.They think god just made man to be statically stup.id,that all has to be same because their illusive god said so,forgetting that people are all different,with different perceptions,orientations,feelings,emotions,dreams and fulfillments.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by antartica(m): 11:10am On Apr 11, 2012
akthedream: @Antartica..You are brainless.With ur common sense if u have though,you should know that ur bottom will never forgive u when u start castrating people..Or is there any other thing u cherish more than a Di.ckThat is what u live and will even die for huh:-)

With all those stones that you swallow as food,your a.ss hole must be like borehole,trying to force it out.Animals like u are stup-id even down to what you eat.I will castrate you to make you infertile,so that you don't bring in unfortunate children into the world.Children that are predestined to be dum bos like you,just like you inherited from your folks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe / 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model / Names Of Perfumes And Body Sprays That Can Last Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.