Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa (21740 Views)

Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner / Ugoji Catherine Mary-Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria / Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by pazienza(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2012
ngorluv: From my own perspective,I do not hate gay ppl,rather its the act am against.homosexuality to me is like a crime,e.g stealing or kidnapping and those involved in it should be punished.since kiddnaping or stealing is an act not to be proud of,homosexuality is something to be ashamed of too.I have no grudge against any homo as long as he doesn't preach it to me.if u homos feel u can't change ur ways and see that what u ar doing is wrong(,both nature and religion wise),pls do ur business quietly and secretly and not try to tell the world that its a good thing.no parent wud want his son or daughter to become a thief just a well they won't want their child to become a homosexuals...its a known fact that most homosexuals practice budhaism just becos it gives dem free will and supports being gay...most homosexuals don't believe in God or jesus christ or islam becos they feel guilty about what they ar doing...and talking abt animals being gay,the gay act potrayed by some animals e.g the wilder beast and rams is just to show dominance over the weaker rival....pls homosexuals ,change ur ways because by being a lesbian or gay uv already bought urselves a straight ticket to hell

Bros,i feel you,i know what it feels lyk to be xtian,you don't have a thought of your own,it's like being brainwashed,like a robot,that is being controlled by a book,written thousands of years ago,by men who knew nothing, i feel like xtians and other religious group on earth are stupid and their ways disgusting,but i still tolerate them and mix with them,all my friends are xtians.

You must understand that what u feel about people,is nothing but your opinion, learn to be tolerant,and together,we can make the world a better place for all.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by manny4life(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2012
akthedream: @Manny4life..No that am discreminating against the victims..I just want to remind that fo.ol that all is not well with SA just like the rest part of the world which include Nigeria.Am really really sorry for saying that...

No problem man, there's nothing to be sorry about, though you made your opinion, I just wanted to correct the notion that though HIV is widely spread in SA, it is controlled and they have a stat system that for checks and balances as opposed to Nigeria. IMO, if we begin to remove the plug in our own eyes, we might be able to see that Nigeria is actually stepping up it's contraction rate. It's unfortunate that Nigeria doesn't have an independent agency to check/research these things let alone proffer solution to control the spread of diseases in general. How can we speak about SA when other African Nation including the so-called Giant don't even have a stat system to put to test? undecided undecided undecided

Let me also add, I like to dispute a few comments with regards to HIV contraction with homosexuals. Well I live in the DC area, one of the highest in the U.S. with people living with HIV (both Hetro and Homo alike), I've read certain news and reports from CDC trying to correct medical myths and perception; according to a new CDC report released AGAIN this year (not sure when), they have clearly stated that HIV transmission and contraction is simply through "unprotected sex", that was the key word, AND NOT because someone is gay or straight (sexual orientation). In fact, their reports found that Heterosexuals are already ranking with Homosexuals when it comes to those who are infected. If I can find that report again, I will post the link.

I'm no advocate for disease or homosexuality, but one thing I do know is whether you're gay or not, if you have "unprotected sex", you're more likely to contract and or transmit STDs including HIV to your sex partner. Please, let's educate ourselves because it's apparent some people have chosen to blind their minds to the fact and base their opinions on sentiments..
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by pazienza(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2012
gidiMonsta:

So we should accept bestiality, incest, statutory rape and a host of other disgusting acts like homosexuality just because we humans need to be different? If we allow these stupid gays to walk amongst us, what next? Animal fcckers too will fight for rights to marry goats and cows?

gays should not be tolerated.

Intolerant people like you are a dying breed,the new world order does not tolerate intolerance,we all saw how suarez and john terry were seriously dealt with,that should be a warning 4 folks lyk u.

Those involved in incest,bestiality and rape,have not started campaigning for tolerance,acceptance and equal right, when they start campaigning,the world will listen to their case, but until then,stop bringing them up,don't create problems where they don't exist.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by meetdonald(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2012
See foolishness at High! grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Dahmum(f): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2012
MADNESS AT FULL.I PITY UR CONDITIONS.WETIN u wan turn tis world to self MADNESS AT FULL.I PITY UR CONDITIONS.WETIN u wan turn tis world to self
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2012
Are you guys for real? I wonder why most men hate their gay counterparts so much, while most women absolutely don't care about them.

In fact women are glad there are lesbians: less rivals; and their perfect BFF would be a gay man.

And enough with this westerniztion abi na wetin una dey call am. African men loved even before meeting the white man. Attraction is not taught or impacted. It's grows and develops naturally.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2012
@Manny4life..i only apologised for reffering to Aids/Hiv victims..not to u or SA..Nigeria is still ur father no matter what?..Have u forgotten how me helped ur number one citizen during Appetide..lol..u bleeping ingrate..Lmao.Maybe u need to remove that 12inches from ur leaking as.s if u have forgotten.With all what SA gat,they are still under Nigeria..With ur so called statistics and civillization,crime rate is sky rocketing in ur country..When i say crime,it include Homosexualism..Soon people like u will preach to ur that INCEST is normal too..Pls be truthful,have u been sleeping with ur parents too?Is ur dad a gay or ur mum a lesbian?Dont be ashame,just tel me d truth SPERM LEAKING ASS!
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Montalo(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2012
Wia's d toilet plz? Gotta puke!!....If evribody turns 2 fagz n dykes, who's gon b makin d babies?
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
^^ Everybody can't 'turn' to 'fagz' and 'dykes' as you so colourfully put it. The breeders will always remain the majority of the human population.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by lastpage: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2012
Hmmm, l do appreciate the tenacity of these gays somehow, they are so persistent and persuasive in getting their perverted ways across! wink

Growing up, we were all exposed to the opposite sex but we were "trained" to understand that certain things are WRONG AND EVIL!
We were told not to steal, to covet other people's things, not to be aggressive or abusive, to say 'sorry and thank you', to show respect, to work hard, be contented, love and respect our parents, believe in a supreme being, e.t.c

Evils like incest, rape, e.t.c were to be avoided.

Growing up, we saw our mates nude, we bath "openly" with our brothers and sisters and we also saw their nudes BUT WHAT WE NEVER DID WAS TO ALLOW OURSELVES TO LINGER AND WANDER INTO DEVELOPING ANY SEXUAL EXPERIENCE FROM SUCH ENCOUNTERS!

I have slept with my best mate, on the same bed, for about 4years during our university days (room/bed sharing) and we never developed any sexual connotations to it, not because it does not cross one's mind BUT BECAUSE WE KNOW IT IS EVIL!

If the "idea" crosses your mind, YOU SIMPLY "KILL IT" IMMEDIATELY JUST LIKE YOU WOULD KILL ANY EVIL IDEA LIKE MURDER OR STEALING!

Ofcourse, some PERVERTED men and women with a bad moral foundation will decide (Yes, its a choice, a very conscious choice) to engage and explore their fantasies further and that is how they end up being gay or lesbian.

Now, since you "chose" to do this, with a little help, you can change your evil ways and become straight again!

But since we live in a very permissive world where depravity is the order of the day, these warp-minded perverts (who have ruined their own lives and future!), are trying to FORCE EVERYONE TO BE LIKE THEM! A case of "destroyed souls" wanting to increase their numbers!

They ask us to be "tolerant"? Yea, just like the armed robber, rapist, murderers, e.t.c are also entitled to ask us to be tolerant of their own behaviors too, l bet everyone would accept we should be of them too or are these gays to be treated "specially and differently"?

I hear they even want to change their Birth certs and be issued new ones, when they do a SEX-CHANGE? angry
Want wont they extort from the "governments" who by the way, are more concerned with winning the NEXT ELECTION (and Gay/Lesbian Votes seems good!)than with any form of morality or virtuousness of their decisions!

Let it be said that everyone is born with an INTRINSIC GENDER AT BIRTH.
It is from the combination of the X and Y (male) or X and X (female) chromosomes contributed by your parents!
So, gender is a "chromatic level decision" which no one has a say in.

Altering your "sexual organs" through surgery does not change your GENDER!

A man that becomes transsexual into a woman cannot grow a womb, can they? Cant naturally develop females hormones,can they?

All these misguided Gay/Lesbian gays should SEEK HELP and COUNSELING, it is unnatural and evil.

It is your choice, stop pretending like its an accident or mistake!

Sane people should stand up and not let their offspring be polluted by these perverts, who are so surreptitious and deft at passing their evil mind-set and choice unto unsuspecting younger ones, especially at early school were they are taught that being gay or lesbian is "normal"!

Well, maybe being a serial killer or rapist is also "normal", right?

It aint normal, it is a perverted choice!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by ngorluv: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2012
@lastpage uv said it all...homosexuals should just keep their business to themselves and do whatever they waare doing in their private rooms and not try to sell their bad habits to the world
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by ngorluv: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
@lastpage uv said it all...homosexuals should just keep their business to themselves and do whatever they are doing secretly in their private rooms and not try to sell their bad habits to the world
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by antartica(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2012
Most of you guys that are always quick to see evil when all you are are personification of evil.You are so evil you don't know you are evil anymore and you sometimes unconsciously condemn what you make out to be evil in your own evil judgement.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by pazienza(m): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2012
lastpage: Hmmm, l do appreciate the tenacity of these gays somehow, they are so persistent and persuasive in getting their perverted ways across! wink

Growing up, we were all exposed to the opposite sex but we were "trained" to understand that certain things are WRONG AND EVIL!
We were told not to steal, to covet other people's things, not to be aggressive or abusive, to say 'sorry and thank you', to show respect, to work hard, be contented, love and respect our parents, believe in a supreme being, e.t.c

Evils like incest, rape, e.t.c were to be avoided.

Growing up, we saw our mates nude, we bath "openly" with our brothers and sisters and we also saw their nudes BUT WHAT WE NEVER DID WAS TO ALLOW OURSELVES TO LINGER AND WANDER INTO DEVELOPING ANY SEXUAL EXPERIENCE FROM SUCH ENCOUNTERS!

I have slept with my best mate, on the same bed, for about 4years during our university days (room/bed sharing) and we never developed any sexual connotations to it, not because it does not cross one's mind BUT BECAUSE WE KNOW IT IS EVIL!

If the "idea" crosses your mind, YOU SIMPLY "KILL IT" IMMEDIATELY JUST LIKE YOU WOULD KILL ANY EVIL IDEA LIKE MURDER OR STEALING!

Ofcourse, some PERVERTED men and women with a bad moral foundation will decide (Yes, its a choice, a very conscious choice) to engage and explore their fantasies further and that is how they end up being gay or lesbian.

Now, since you "chose" to do this, with a little help, you can change your evil ways and become straight again!

But since we live in a very permissive world where depravity is the order of the day, these warp-minded perverts (who have ruined their own lives and future!), are trying to FORCE EVERYONE TO BE LIKE THEM! A case of "destroyed souls" wanting to increase their numbers!

They ask us to be "tolerant"? Yea, just like the armed robber, rapist, murderers, e.t.c are also entitled to ask us to be tolerant of their own behaviors too, l bet everyone would accept we should be of them too or are these gays to be treated "specially and differently"?

I hear they even want to change their Birth certs and be issued new ones, when they do a SEX-CHANGE? angry
Want wont they extort from the "governments" who by the way, are more concerned with winning the NEXT ELECTION (and Gay/Lesbian Votes seems good!)than with any form of morality or virtuousness of their decisions!

Let it be said that everyone is born with an INTRINSIC GENDER AT BIRTH.
It is from the combination of the X and Y (male) or X and X (female) chromosomes contributed by your parents!
So, gender is a "chromatic level decision" which no one has a say in.

Altering your "sexual organs" through surgery does not change your GENDER!

A man that becomes transsexual into a woman cannot grow a womb, can they? Cant naturally develop females hormones,can they?

All these misguided Gay/Lesbian gays should SEEK HELP and COUNSELING, it is unnatural and evil.

It is your choice, stop pretending like its an accident or mistake!

Sane people should stand up and not let their offspring be polluted by these perverts, who are so surreptitious and deft at passing their evil mind-set and choice unto unsuspecting younger ones, especially at early school were they are taught that being gay or lesbian is "normal"!

Well, maybe being a serial killer or rapist is also "normal", right?

It aint normal, it is a perverted choice!

Lastpage!

Wow! The epistle of st lastpage to the nairaland church,lol.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
@Antartica..is ur father a gay?
Do u wear female cloth?
Is ur mum a lesbian?
In the world of u gay,are u a male or female?Top or bottow?
How many diapers did u used on ur leaking ass today?
How many cocks were u able to suck/have in ur leaky as.s today?
Were u happy making love to ur fellow male mate today?
When are u gonna get married to him or vice versa.lots more question to come after u have answered these quest..Pls dont ask me money for Diapers?..lmaowwo
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by pazienza(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2012
akthedream: @Manny4life..i only apologised for reffering to Aids/Hiv victims..not to u or SA..Nigeria is still ur father no matter what?..Have u forgotten how me helped ur number one citizen during Appetide..lol..u bleeping ingrate..Lmao.Maybe u need to remove that 12inches from ur leaking as.s if u have forgotten.With all what SA gat,they are still under Nigeria..With ur so called statistics and civillization,crime rate is sky rocketing in ur country..When i say crime,it include Homosexualism..Soon people like u will preach to ur that INCEST is normal too..Pls be truthful,have u been sleeping with ur parents too?Is ur dad a gay or ur mum a lesbian?Dont be ashame,just tel me d truth SPERM LEAKING ASS!

Hehe! Guy u 've got issues, in your little bigoted mind,anyone that defends what your are against,is probably a member of what you are against or involved in it. It reminds me of those white racist those days,who use to call liberal whites who were preaching against racism, 'Nigga lovers', truely bigots are the same everywhere,be they black or white.

Dude,manny4life is not from southafrica,he is a Nigerian,an igboman to be precise.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by pazienza(m): 12:08am On Apr 12, 2012
ngorluv: @lastpage uv said it all...homosexuals should just keep their business to themselves and do whatever they waare doing in their private rooms and not try to sell their bad habits to the world
Well,seems like they don't want to keep it in their private rooms,(just as you xtians have refused to keep your religion to yourselves), the question is,since they have refused to keep it to themselves,what are u going to do about it? Oh let me guess, u are going to call on God to do sodom and gomorah part2, or has he lost his powers that u feel the need to do his job for him?
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by gidiMonsta(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2012
pazienza:

Intolerant people like you are a dying breed,the new world order does not tolerate intolerance,we all saw how suarez and john terry were seriously dealt with,that should be a warning 4 folks lyk u.

Those involved in incest,bestiality and rape,have not started campaigning for tolerance,acceptance and equal right, when they start campaigning,the world will listen to their case, but until then,stop bringing them up,don't create problems where they don't exist.

Dude don't compare hating on gays to racism, dats just sick. I don't care about ur race, tribe, religion or color, but I do care about ur seksual orientation. If u're a gay I hate what u are nt who u are cos I undastand u're just a victim of d mindless brainwashing brought about by ur so called new world order.

Homosexuality belongs in the same category as bestiality and pestilence and should be treated as such..FILTH

*I spit on all gays worldwide*
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by pazienza(m): 12:19am On Apr 12, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Dude don't compare hating on gays to racism, dats just sick. I don't care about ur race, tribe, religion or color, but I do care about ur seksual orientation. If u're a gay I hate what u are nt who u are cos I undastand u're just a victim of d mindless brainwashing brought about by ur so called new world order.

Homosexuality belongs in the same category as bestiality and pestilence and should be treated as such..FILTH

*I spit on all gays worldwide*
There is no difference between a racist and a homophobe, both of them have a fixed idea of what a human being should be, and anybody that doesn't fit into that idea,is seen as a low life,not worthy of fair treatment.

Bros,in ur signature,you said that u have out grown racism,tribalism,religious intolerance, well,it seems like you have come a long way in learning to to tolerant to people,but am afraid u have to add homophobia to that exotic list of things u 've out grown, the world is full of diversity,learn to be tolerant,and see yourself go places.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Marvise(m): 12:57am On Apr 12, 2012
Ijeawele: Na wa oo.., c wetin civilization don cause... MR gay.. Hmmm
wel as of me there is nothing bad in it ok, be gay is from ur heart. Civiliazation brings changes in a country weather gud or bad. But i wish I'm here to see with my eyes or one day it happenes in nigerian. wink in nigerian here we have top gayz, oh i will be so happy to hear such or to say nigerian has make freedom of gayz.[quote][/quote][b][/b]y
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by manny4life(m): 3:36am On Apr 12, 2012
akthedream: @Manny4life..i only apologised for reffering to Aids/Hiv victims..not to u or SA..Nigeria is still ur father no matter what?..Have u forgotten how me helped ur number one citizen during Appetide..lol..u bleeping ingrate..Lmao.Maybe u need to remove that 12inches from ur leaking as.s if u have forgotten.With all what SA gat,they are still under Nigeria..With ur so called statistics and civillization,crime rate is sky rocketing in ur country..When i say crime,it include Homosexualism..Soon people like u will preach to ur that INCEST is normal too..Pls be truthful,have u been sleeping with ur parents too?Is ur dad a gay or ur mum a lesbian?Dont be ashame,just tel me d truth SPERM LEAKING ASS!

Dude, unlike others, first off, I WILL NOT stoop this low to your level to exchange words with you. Brother, by the grace of God, I have reached a level of enlightenment and exposure where I can have a cordial exchange with grown up folks than coming on Nairaland and ranting thrash with a be known (go figure). If you understood English, I never inferred nor referred that you apologized to me; so where's the so-called deduction coming from? Whoever is denying that Nigeria isn't my fatherland, I don't know, however in your infinite wisdom, you assert that's what I'm saying, secondly, more reason why I wouldn't waste any time on you.

Apparently, I'm sure someone should educate you that I'm Nigerian from Anambra State, that is a KNOWN FACT if you've been on this thread long enough, you wouldn't have made such BOGUS mistake of you unknowingly assuming that I'm South African, then again, what can I say? You're a sound product of the perfect Nigerian system; ALWAYS JUMPING INTO DAMN CONCLUSION WITHOUT ASKING AT LEAST, you should be damn proud of your achievement.

As for the rest of your discourse, that's what I call "CLASSIC THRASH"; highly irrelevant and for someone arguing against the affirmative, it's rather unfortunate that I would expect sound and intelligent discourse, not this classic show of shame... Brother, PLEASE have some dignity. This type of attitude (cussing and rantings) and irrelevant/off point thrash is one of the reasons why Nigerian leaders don't take Nigeria and Nigerians seriously and the leaders having same attitude, then you ask yourself, why are we backward in EVERYTHING?

Where has self respect gone to? To the dogs? You have the temerity to pose such questions towards my dad and mom? Though both are "staunch critics" of homosexuality, and your question is ill-thought, and DOES NOT deserve an answer, not if your life depended on it, you're still irrelevant therefore , making your thoughts, ideas and what have you irrelevant... I think I'm done with you.

For the record, while I haven't had any problems at all with anyone's sexual orientation; however, and above all, I have come to respect people's opinions and ideas. You're not the first person who has labelled me gay neither will you be the last, I welcome the criticism, it doesn't bother me because you know why, I know who I am. Like I've told people numerous times, it's not all advocates that are gay themselves and it's not all the so-called thuggish dudes or girly girls that are straight either. There are people who have learned to accommodate different folks with different orientation, it sure don't make them gay, if not, Mr. Obama (cautious not to say President Obama) will be gay as well...

pazienza:

Hehe! Guy u 've got issues, in your little bigoted mind,anyone that defends what your are against,is probably a member of what you are against or involved in it. It reminds me of those white racist those days,who use to call liberal whites who were preaching against racism, 'Nigga lovers', truely bigots are the same everywhere,be they black or white.

Dude,manny4life is not from southafrica,he is a Nigerian,an igboman to be precise.

Da'alu nwanne'm ...Thank YOU, apparently, it shows how sound and educated some folks are; some parade themselves as intelligent, YET, their intelligence reeks of stupidity and foolishness. I was refuting his so-called stance on SA and HIV and went on further dispute thoughts of those who think HIV is otherwise attributed ONLY to gay folks, and here he is, ranting disgusting rubbish about about 12inch dick from leaking as.s, like seriously? I feel demeaned responding to him in the first place because it just shows how shallow someone's thoughts can be.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by lastpage: 5:15am On Apr 12, 2012
pazienza:
There is no difference between a racist and a homophobe, both of them have a fixed idea of what a human being should be, and anybody that doesn't fit into that idea,is seen as a low life,not worthy of fair treatment.

Bros,in ur signature,you said that u have out grown racism,tribalism,religious intolerance, well,it seems like you have come a long way in learning to to tolerant to people,but am afraid u have to add homophobia to that exotic list of things u 've out grown, the world is full of diversity,learn to be tolerant,and see yourself go places.
I guess you are the "Devil's Advocate of gays worldwide" or are you just a "closet gay" yourself?
Either way, you "spirited efforts" to defend your filthy habit is not washing at all!
Being unaccommodating of homosexuality is not homophobia!
"Race" (Racism) is NOT a choice; "Homosexuality" (gays/Lesbianism) IS A CHOICE! Cop it?

And what is that yarn about "fixed idea of what a human being should be" that you're saying?
*Did your parent not give birth to you, if 'He' was Homos, how would that happen? (just a 'logical question' and nothing about ur parents)
*Did you not have a "fixed gender" at birth?
*Did you not come into this world with a pr.ick?
*Do women not come into the world with a vag*na?
*Did "nature" not design one to be a receptacle for the other?
*Did "nature" not have a function for all the human parts and body organ?
*Are these functions not "fixed" at birth?

So, how come one should not have a "fixed idea" about how a human being should be ....just because people like you have left the "natural design" of the human anatomy for your perverted and selfish fantasies!
Nature already gave us "a fixed idea" of how and what a human being should be and being a gay is not it! tongue
This is not about religion or "enlightenment". The Anus is for defecating, Excreta and nothing more!

Why are you people so debased?
If you could shove ur pr.ick into the anus of a male like yourself (with all the shyte inside! shocked ) then l am sure you would have no qualms about shoving it into a dog or donkey! No wonder bestiality is on the rise!

I dont dislike "any person" but l detest their vile fantasies and how they try to impose it on everyone and try to make it "the norm".

Please carry your leaking ar.se go somewhere else joor!....
......And stop yarning trash just to win sympathy

St. Lastpage my bollocks!
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 12, 2012
If my parents were gay, and hadn't given birth to me, I WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN ANY BETTER. Which is way better than knowing the world is full of such mindless, senseless hate!
_
And you @lastpage, you're parents are straight. If they'd aborted you, where'd you be now? In the clouds probably, dancing and worshiping some dude. Question: is that where you were before you were born? Can you recall?
_
If your dad'd jerked off and spilled the sperm containing you, or your mum'd 'mensturated' away the egg that'd have contained you, where'd you be now? Would you have existed to know anything?
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2012
Everything happens by pure chance. You can't say one chooses to be gay. How can one choose to be the object of such hatred? To be thought of as sub-human? And really, if two grown-ass men, two legal adults decide to stick their dicks into each other's asses, why should you care? It's not your ass is it?
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by gidiMonsta(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2012
pazienza:

There's no way on earth I'll add such a degradation to the list of things I can tolerate, I believe FAGism is a mental disorder hence gays should be treated as schizophrenics or mad people.

*if u're a gay I spit on u too*
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by gidiMonsta(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2012
SimonAndal: Everything happens by pure chance. You can't say one chooses to be gay. How can one choose to be the object of such hatred? To be thought of as sub-human? And really, if two grown-ass men, two legal adults decide to stick their dicks into each other's asses, why should you care? It's not your ass is it?

Not my problem as long as they keep it in their closet but when they come out and try to corrupt future generations with their pestilence it becomes my problem.

BTW: gays are not sub-humans they are just mentally disturbed persons.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by antartica(m): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2012
akthedream: @Antartica..is ur father a gay?
Do u wear female cloth?
Is ur mum a lesbian?
In the world of u gay,are u a male or female?Top or bottow?
How many diapers did u used on ur leaking ass today?
How many cocks were u able to suck/have in ur leaky as.s today?
Were u happy making love to ur fellow male mate today?
When are u gonna get married to him or vice versa.lots more question to come after u have answered these quest..Pls dont ask me money for Diapers?..lmaowwo

Does sounding stu-pid make your day in that inherently frustrating enclave that you live in?You are one hell of a monkey!

On about talking thrash without any genuine reason for hating those that are not like you just because you can not be like them.You love fishy too much and to imagine another man not loving it is like something from the star wars to you,dic-khead.

Being gay is inborn,it is something you cannot acquire or adopt like brainwahed education and religion that animals like you are victims of.

I am not gay and i will never be even if there is no woman in this world,because i am not conditioned from the inside to be one but i respect gay people for being different,i find it awesome and i think they have the right to live and be happy,unlike a sad bonobo like u.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by antartica(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2012
gidiMonsta:

There's no way on earth I'll add such a degradation to the list of things I can tolerate, I believe FAGism is a mental disorder hence gays should be treated as schizophrenics or mad people.

*if u're a gay I spit on u too*

What do you call people like you who deosn't understand the concept of society,the concept of being humans,the concept of being alive,the enslaved minds?

Mental gini?Anyway,since you no mental cognitions of your own,your answers will always be out of point,subjective answers.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by gidiMonsta(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2012
antartica:

What do you call people like you who deosn't understand the concept of society,the concept of being humans,the concept of being alive,the enslaved minds?

Mental gini?Anyway,since you no mental cognitions of your own,your answers will always be out of point,subjective answers.

My decision not to go with the west and recognise you gays as sane humans is really eating at you hence your decision spew trash that makes absolutely no sense. SUBJECTIVE TO WHAT Oginni?
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by antartica(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2012
gidiMonsta:

My decision not to go with the west and recognise you gays as sane humans is really eating at you hence your decision spew trash that makes absolutely no sense. SUBJECTIVE TO WHAT Oginni?

Subjective unreasonableness.It is quite glaring that your type are clone beings,living in a world shaped by others and in a world that you are main to believe whatever you have inherited and never giving it a second thought to see if there could be anything different aboout it,anything that could change.Norms are compactible existence,not holy grails.

That is why people like you are stuck in ancient and fictional books like the bible and the quoran in ever dynamic world and little wonder your backwardness,your lacks and unmanliness.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2012
@Manny4life and Pazienza..Antartica jus typed that he is NOT a GAY and wont ever be one,even if there is no female in this earth of our?..Pls do think about it.If antartica can type that,it means something is wrong with either u or him.I dont care if u guys are Nigerian or SA..I just want u to know that i would rather be a Nigerian than from SA..As for ur parent,nah..i was not insulting them..just want to make u realised that if they have opted to be homo,u would not have existed..If existence means nothing to u,then its not a must u have sex..If Homosexualism is right,what is wrong with Molestation,Incest.rape,slavery,Armed robbery,Terrorism,Assasination and even APARTHEID??.lol..to mention a few.Lmao.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2012
@Antartica..You can deny being a gay from now till eternity.My question for u is..ARE U ASHAME BEING A GAY?..For the fact that u always refer to female precious Kitty as 'smelly' only comfirmed that u are a conc gay..cos i can imagine u deeping ur di.ck into what u called a smelly kitty..You must be really ashame to be a SE.MEN LEAKING AR.S HOLE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Collete Nwadike Wins Exquisite Face Of The Universe / 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model / Names Of Perfumes And Body Sprays That Can Last Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.