Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Please Advise: Ethical Hacking For An Accountant? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advise: Ethical Hacking For An Accountant? (1167 Views)

A Friend Is About To Tender His Resignation Tonight Please Advise / 5 Solid Disadvantages Of Marrying An Accountant / 8 Solid Advantages Of Marrying An Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise: Ethical Hacking For An Accountant? by greggng: 12:46am On Apr 10, 2012
To all nairalanders happy easter.I am a batch A corper posted to OYO state in the remote part of ogbomoso in a secondary school.There is no bank there and network is nothing to write home about.Just took a 2 weeks break to attend to some issues in lagos.

While searching on internet i discovered this ICT course which am interested in .(Ethical Hacking).Please i need advice as per the institution in INDIA that is very good in this course. I studied accounting.Thanking you all
Re: Please Advise: Ethical Hacking For An Accountant? by yamakuza: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2012
For now, as an accountant, you are better off doing CISA or even CISSP with Rythex Consulting or AJ Silicon, both in Lagos.

Google up their websites.
Re: Please Advise: Ethical Hacking For An Accountant? by ayox2003: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2012
yamakuza: For now, as an accountant, you are better off doing CISA or even CISSP with Rythex Consulting or AJ Silicon, both in Lagos.

Google up their websites.
CISA at AJ Silicon makes a whole lot of sense!
Re: Please Advise: Ethical Hacking For An Accountant? by Mustay(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2012
It appears the OP has made up his mind and he only mentioned 'visiting Lagos for 2 weeks'.

The question is with the circumstances he is presently in at Oyo till service year, does registering for any IT course make sense when his development will be hindered by the lack of infrastrucural facilities he needs? Except he wants pure theory. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Advise: Ethical Hacking For An Accountant? by yamakuza: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2012
Mustay: It appears the OP has made up his mind and he only mentioned 'visiting Lagos for 2 weeks'.

The question is with the circumstances he is presently in at Oyo till service year, does registering for any IT course make sense when his development will be hindered by the lack of infrastrucural facilities he needs? Except he wants pure theory. lipsrsealed

it appears he wants to abandon the NYSC.

I figured if he could leave service for India, he might as well leave it for Lagos with the possibility of running back for CD and other what nots, not to talk of the cash savings.

As per the course, Ethical Hacking is rated like 4/10, CISA 7/10, CISSP 8/10 so even if he goes to India, he shouldnt go because of Ethical Hacking.
Re: Please Advise: Ethical Hacking For An Accountant? by Mustay(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2012
@OP do you wanna abandond service? ehn? That's criminal (against the decree) grin
Re: Please Advise: Ethical Hacking For An Accountant? by Mustay(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2012
yamakuza:
so even if he goes to India, he shouldnt go because of Ethical Hacking.
This one I dig

(1) (Reply)

Man Carries 7 Bags Of Cement At A Go To Earn A Living- Caption / How To Make People Like You More / Police Recruitment Portal Is Now Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.