Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Please Is The Pre-degree Form Of University Of Ado Ekiti Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Is The Pre-degree Form Of University Of Ado Ekiti Out (3308 Views)

Photos Of University Of Ilorin / Nigerian Professor, Ilesanmi Becomes First Black VC Of University Of Illinois / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is The Pre-degree Form Of University Of Ado Ekiti Out by ade4prof: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2007
Compliment of the season, Please it the pre-degree appplication of university of ado ekiti state out,
The feedback is expected from naira land visitation.

Please i will like to brief of maximization school fees and the accelerated amount of the form.

(The Prof) Akingboye Omolade
Re: Please Is The Pre-degree Form Of University Of Ado Ekiti Out by 2009DOREEN(f): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2007
THANKS [ROFF,
I HAVE A SISTER THAT WANT TO GO FOR THE PREGREE STUFF BUT THE PROBLM IS THAT, SHE HAS NOT GOTTEN HER PAPERS THROUGH CAN SHE BE THERE AND STILL WRITE WASSCE OR GCE?

SECONDLY PLEASE I THINK IT IS GOOD YOU HIGHLIGHT US ON THE MOUNT FOR FORM AND THE SKOOL FEE

THANKS
Re: Please Is The Pre-degree Form Of University Of Ado Ekiti Out by ade4prof: 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2007
Consequently, Please what is Tutition school Fees of pre degree science of university of ado ekiti state, Nigeria

Please Send Feedbak immediately Nairalands Visitor.

Please In pre degree science is there engineering course in university of ado ekiti

( The Prof) Akingboye Omolade Ejighan

Tel: 08024213239

Please for job searker you can read punch online by accessing the website of www.punchontheweb.com
You follow the due step and You are required to Register First.
Re: Please Is The Pre-degree Form Of University Of Ado Ekiti Out by lekosoo(m): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2007
Hello Prof.

Please i will like to know if University of Ado Ekiti has pre degree form for Social Science student, the cost of the form and the tuition fee also.
Please it is very urgent.
thanks

one love

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Opportunities For Nigerians To Study Abroad 4 2010/2011 Session / Uniport Resumption Date / What Have You Read Today ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.