Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID (29233 Views)

Poll: Who Do You Want As The Want As The Aare Ona Kakanfo Of NL Yorubas?

Musiwa: 33% (25 votes)
DayoKanu: 14% (11 votes)
Katsumoto: 14% (11 votes)
I Dont Want Any Leader : 36% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Election Of David Mark As Senate Leader Is Null & Void (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Yeske2(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
strangerf:

GEt a job ashewo. You are the same phocking OP, The mods just told me that. Irun obo funfun
Are you disowning her yet again?
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Beaf: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2012
Yeske!:
Are you disowning her yet again?

Abeg, leave confused individuals jare! Low self esteem de worry dem.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Obiagu1(m): 2:37am On Apr 14, 2012
Quite intriguing what is happening in Odualand. sad

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/680592[/img]
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by noiseless: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2012
]Where is our APRIL 12 election? Give back the people's mandate!
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2012
smh at this online BS. people should go get lives for themselves
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by PointB: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2012
Obiagu1: Quite intriguing what is happening in Odualand. sad

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/680592[/img]

my brother I don't know o! I am just a neutral observer. I see a daughter disowned, a son disenfranchised, a people confused, and positions randomly allocated ala Tinubu style! Na wa o! I won't be surprised if another election is held to correct all these ignominy! Anyway, wetin concern me? I am just an observer!
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Musiwa49: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
i love your jokes. you can see that biafra is protesting too.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by PointB: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2012
Musiwa,,:

Aare Musiwa, wetin happen now? How could they (mal)treat you like that? Is it because of the satellite pictures? Maybe you should be using drawing and charts? You people are afraid of the satellite pictures? Lol
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Musiwa49: 12:25am On Apr 15, 2012
you make me laugh which your people reject you. You no know anything... You dont hear clear sweep before. I will score over 95% of the vote... against anybody who run away against me. I

1 Like

Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by Beaf: 12:31am On Apr 15, 2012
Musiwa,,:
you make me laugh which your people reject you. You no know anything... You dont hear clear sweep before. I will score over 95% of the vote... against anybody who run away against me. I

Exactly!

Ekun! Aare Baba! We are your followers.

1 Like

Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by BlackPikiN(m): 1:05am On Apr 15, 2012
Musiwa,,:

Musiwa,,:

Aare I hail you!
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by isalegan2: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
olaheavy: AJISAFE! AJISAFE! AJISAFE! Infact, it has to be AJISAFE a million times over! You new Yoruba warriors might not know him. He was the Lone Ranger who single-handedly slaughtered millions of Igbos on NL! In those days, the Igbos used to cry a lot whenever Ajisafe dragged them to the slaughter house of the forum. So, they ganged up and went behind the line to put a tremendous PRESSURE on @seun. Evidently, the pressure was too much for @sen to bear that he had to ban AJIBABA, as @jakumo would refer to Ajjisafe in those years. @seun sucked up so bad to the Igbos then that he adopted a moniker, 'nwoke,' for a while! I'm sure @seun has since learned his lesson that he should have left AJISAFE alone to continue 'dealing with' the Igbos. The Igbos are not worthy of being 'rescued.' PLEASE, VOTE FOR AJISAFE, AND PROTEST THAT @seun SHOULD UNBAN HIM!

First time I'm hearing of the guy.

https://www.nairaland.com/ajisafe/posts
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by judyeze1: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
sd
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by tpia5: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
ileke idi retired her name?

no wonder there have been so many monikers crying over the deactivation button, must have hit them hard.

waiting for others o.
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by isalegan2: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
Beaf: More entertainment from the Western Niger:

grin grin grin grin grin

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pUAnrVWUkk[/flash]

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Texans do it big! Naija ones too. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dis is yor day.
Hey-men!
Did is yor day.
Hey-men!
Da day hof di Lawd.
Hey-men!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by PointB: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Funny thread! cheesy cheesy
Re: Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID by mikrotikng: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
God bless the Leader.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Caught Lying On Twitter Over Nasarawa-Jos Road (Photos) / Ex-Army Chief, Buratai Lobbies Beninese Government To Extradite Sunday Igboho / EFCC To Move Into New Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.