Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon (22981 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Nollywood Will Soon Lose Another Actor–prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by ROCKJ1(m): 3:36am On Apr 12, 2012
it is only God that knows the true prophets. His predictions come to pass. These days when he speaks.... I get worried and scared.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Connoisseur(m): 5:42am On Apr 12, 2012
Am not a TB Joshua fan, but the man deserves some credit. If he prophesied about death, it s because he sees death.
All those talking about guesswork, should also give us theirs so we can believe them too.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Freiburger(m): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2012
andyanders: @ Freiburger

Pray so that you and your generations will not become fools by asking for forgiveness by calling a prophet of God fool. If you fail to retract your statement, you, your generation and anything that concerns you will become waste and this earth will be poisonous to you. The air will turn against you.

Stop using abusive words by calling any prophet of God a Fool.

grin grin grin Your statement makes you a bigger fool than him, look you are placing a cause on me coz i'm refusing to accept him as a prophet.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by mangbede: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2012
you guys dont understand the intricacies involved in prophecy...u think its politics where only gud news wil b told by politicians?neva insult a man of God...besides the man prophesy gud tins too...
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Freiburger(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2012
I hate people who are taking advantage of the of a bad situation to enrich themselves. The so-called man of God can only precdit fooball matches correctly, and cannot predit the future of his own country or been able to pray to God for some relief for the people of his country all he does is scare them with silly prophecies.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by waleniyi20: 6:53am On Apr 12, 2012
study in UKraine , Holla !!
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Maross(m): 6:58am On Apr 12, 2012
JESUS! I sure hope Enebeli Elebuwa is okay? he has been down with stroke for awhile now. please this should not come to pass.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by kheart(m): 7:00am On Apr 12, 2012
prophecy my foot.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Freiburger(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2012
KINGwax: pls, predict jonathan's death, nigeria's break up and finally confess your own source of power because everything una dey see na doom
kiss kiss kiss
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Freiburger(m): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2012
summyvic: @ Freiburger; pls dats 2 harsh & unbriddled. U dare to call a 'Man of God' a fool? Pray God 4gives u.

Good, i'll pray for forgivness for calling a fellow human being a fool and NEVER because he is a man of God or the great things he is doing. look we 're all men of God.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by zicopro(m): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2012
please nairalanders do we kw what we are saying? Who are we to insult a prophet of God or who are we to predict if he is a true prophet or nt. Most of us are in d grave today is becos of insulting d prophet of God. Becareful.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Freiburger(m): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2012
zicopro: please nairalanders do we kw what we are saying? Who are we to insult a prophet of God or who are we to predict if he is a true prophet or nt. Most of us are in d grave today is becos of insulting d prophet of God. Becareful.

Ohh! you are scared of not finding yourself in the grave someday.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by whiskystan: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2012
we will all die one day the man should get his act and prophecy right should start seeing and saying good things about africa and nigeria as a nation....for me even local jazz man dey see vision too na only God know who be who finally but still i dont believe him.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by kellyblair: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2012
All nairalanders should mind how they curse men of God, no matter wat they say. If you don't like it, say so, or vice versa.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by mosexyl(f): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2012
Dear friends, judge not! Nobody can tell maybe Itz fake or real....judge not pals pls! what shud be ur concern now is to pray to avert dis evil even if Itz not real it is not a bad thing to pray for fellow Nigerians...so pls just stop criticizing and look for d way forward..Dear friends, judge not! Nobody can tell maybe Itz fake or real....judge not pals pls! what shud be ur concern now is to pray to avert dis evil even if Itz not real it is not a bad thing to pray for fellow Nigerians...so pls just stop criticizing and look for d way forward..Dear friends, judge not! Nobody can tell maybe Itz fake or real....judge not pals pls! what shud be ur concern now is to pray to avert dis evil even if Itz not real it is not a bad thing to pray for fellow Nigerians...so pls just stop criticizing and look for d way forward..
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Freiburger(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2012
What does he aim to achieve by announcing all these disasters he claim to be seeing before hand? can someone help me with an answer?
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2012
I don see plenty vision O.
1. Dem go pay salary b4 month end in some organizations.
2. Fuel go scarce for some filling stations within the next 1 month
3. NEPA go carry light for up to 24 hours in some areas.
4. NEPA go leave light for 6 hours in some areas.
5. pickin go sh!t
If na lie I lie make I naked baff 4 baffroom.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by fasbio(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2012
@ stepo707
very good talk d man na guy man
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2012
abuchi1: Hollywood! Not Nollywood Point of correction...

You too sabi. When in doubt, go online and double check before coming up here to make corrections. We all know Hollywood for America movie industry, Bollywood for India, and for your information Nigeria movie industry is Nollywood.

So don't come up here next time and smugly think you know better than us.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by fasbio(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2012
fasbio: @ stepo707
very good talk d man na guy man
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by mygsmnairacom(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2012
Babzilla: I don see plenty vision O.
1. Dem go pay salary b4 month end in some organizations.
2. Fuel go scarce for some filling stations within the next 1 month
3. NEPA go carry light for up to 24 hours in some areas.
4. NEPA go leave light for 6 hours in some areas.
5. pickin go sh!t
If na lie I lie make I naked baff 4 baffroom.

Bros, you dey see o........
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by chiteny(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2012
wbankz: Untitled Nollywood to lose another actor very soon... prophet TB joshua is at ȋt again, just recently he predicted the death σƒ an african leader,but this time is the entertainment world

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/04/11/nollywood-will-soon-lose-another-actor-prophet-tb-joshua/

Nolly wood actor to die very soon. When is soon? Soon can be till next year and people die everyday. Lets have better prophesies. Or better still one that does not always say doom.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by prettiest1(f): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2012
Freiburger:

Good, i'll pray for forgivness for calling a fellow human being a fool and NEVER because he is a man of God or the great things he is doing. look we 're all men of God.

I'll also pray for ur forgiveness since u've admitted being wrong.
May God almighty forgive u in Jesus name, amen.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Pennywise(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2012
I predict the death of TB Joshua within the next two months. You all wait and see.
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by oraclefemi(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2012
if all this man does it talk about doom , i am not going to his church
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
doctokwus: Soon is not a time frame,he shd narrow it down since he has bn promoting himself as a seer.He has smartly seen d trend of nollywood actors dying,now he wants to catch in,by d way,pple shd find out if there is any seriuosly ill actor in a sick bed somehow;wudnt b surprised if one of his informants or evn a nollywood worshipper passd dis info to him

yes o! Two nollywood actors are actually very sick. One is Uche, who is diabectic and was seriously injured in an accident. The second is Enebeli who is even appealing for help. All from the newspapers
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by knowledge4(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2012
A prophecy should contain a positive benefit to be gained, or is a warning about an impending crisis/disaster about to befall a person or nation for certain reasons.
If it is a warning about impending judgment,there will be reasons why the judgment is coming and how it can be averted or why it cannot be averted.
A prophecy that just says someone will die,giving no reason why the person will die,which does not say how it can be averted or why it cannot be averted is a prophecy of doom.
The fact is that not all predictions are Holy Spirit of God Inspired.There are demon inspired prophecies which will see the real thing and it will come to pass with startling accuracy.The fulfillment of a prophecy does not confirm that it is from God.The Devil is a master at counterfeiting.
The Bible says that in the last days,false Christs will arise,they will do many great and lying wonders to the effect that even the elect of God will be deceived.The Bible says we should test the spirits to know the genuine from the false.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by chucky234(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2012
Many people today are struggling in life because of their utterances,I am a Catholic but I have strong believe in Prophetic world.
Prophecies are warning of forthcoming events (good or bad) so people can pray and avert the bad from happening,Elijah's prophecies were not all good but 70% of them were of bad things happening.
Prophets are God's mouthpiece as he speak directly to them when he wants to send a warning to his children and that's God said touch not mine anointing and do my prophet no harm, there are real and fake prophets but how do you the real ones from the fakes that's why God's reserved judgment for himself because he alone sees our hearts.
People call a man of God fool and expect God's blessings on their life,you have sewed a seed that will last from generation to generation.
God made us to understand that Wolves will come in Sheep clothing but how do you know if your pastor is a true Sheep or a Wolf in Sheep clothing,let's leave judgment to God.

At least the man is not publishing a calendar of Prophecies annually like Olukoya of MFM with 300 predictions each year that never come to pass.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2012
Phonon: Does this TB ever "prophesy" about anything that does not have to do with death?I wish he could predict when he would die himself.
Tomorrow,he will "predict" that a former African Head of State who was in prison for about 2 decades would soon die.EVERYONE KNOWS NELSON MANDELA IS FRAIL AND OLD.IT IS INEVITABLE!See,I can prophesy too.NONSENSE!
Laff don turn me to mum...hahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahah...my ribs o.u've jes med ma day
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2012
lalaosky:
Laff don turn me to mumu...hahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahah...my ribs o.u've jes med ma day
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Muttex(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2012
why is it only the death vision he dey see? God have mercy ooo
Re: TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon by Freiburger(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2012
chucky234: Many people today are struggling in life because of their utterances,I am a Catholic but I have strong believe in Prophetic world.
Prophecies are warning of forthcoming events (good or bad) so people can pray and avert the bad from happening,Elijah's prophecies were not all good but 70% of them were of bad things happening.
Prophets are God's mouthpiece as he speak directly to them when he wants to send a warning to his children and that's God said touch not mine anointing and do my prophet no harm, there are real and fake prophets but how do you the real ones from the fakes that's why God's reserved judgment for himself because he alone sees our hearts.
People call a man of God fool and expect God's blessings on their life,you have sewed a seed that will last from generation to generation.
God made us to understand that Wolves will come in Sheep clothing but how do you know if your pastor is a true Sheep or a Wolf in Sheep clothing,let's leave judgment to God.

At least the man is not publishing a calendar of Prophecies annually like Olukoya of MFM with 300 predictions each year that never come to pass.
Your so-called prophet predited bad things and almost all came to pass, and what comes next? poeple like you will continue giving him creidit. Give me a break.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus / El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna / Anthonia Fufeyin Gives Stephanie Idolor N1 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.