Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife (13498 Views)

Oshiomhole And His Beautiful Wife Iara In Zambia (Photo) / Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) / Meet GEJ Trekker Oladele John Nihi's Beautiful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by atiku07(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2007
waow what a beautiful wife mr president has got right there

Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by cuteass1(f): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2007
You got that right, she's lovely . . absolutely stunning cheesy
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by Joey82(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2007
nice pix but its a side view,
would have loved u to paste her full face
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by yimiton(f): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2007
Whom of the two? The pink one or the black one?
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by desgiezd(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2007
A naturally beautiful woman devoid of paintings and artistic impressions! Mr. President, definiyely, has got some taste!
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by sect(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2007
so atiku don dey eye yar'adua wife
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by efuah(f): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2007
sect:

lmao cheesy
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by opokonwa(m): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2007
@poster

Go marry! siddon there dey look another man wife tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by omuanp(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2007
wetin concern you concern person wife. u come go choose president wife. oh boy u get big eye oooo.
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by gbegbs: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2007
atiku u better comot ur eye for oga wife na im be oga patapata for naija o
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by iykedee: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2007
By any chance, do ur hobbies include going to jail for commiting "lookery" lol
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by onyekang1(f): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2007
its obvious Mr President has got taste grin
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2007
walahi she fine no be small
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by almondjoy(f): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2007
Please let us hear word-----One of the numerous wives.  He will soon bring another one out for next week's parade. The rest of the wives are in a harem/pudah somewhere up yonder!

Like we were fooled OBJ had only "stella" or IBB had only Mariam------ with all their 100 children littered all over the globe. Bloody polygamists!!!!

If she is the President's wife she needs a beauty consultant to give her some good facials to zap all them zits and wax all them facial hairs---She needs to take cues from Southern "First Ladies" like Mariam IBB and Stella OBJ!!!!!!
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by needeeg(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2007
Hey man, this's not president's wife, this's Justice Binta Nyako, wife of Adamawa state governor!!

Cheers!!
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by almondjoy(f): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2007
needeeg:

Hey man, this's not president's wife, this's Justice Binta Nyako, wife of Adamawa state governor!!
Cheers!!

IGBANDA!!!!

Oh Yeah? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Na wah for journalistic 419 oh!!!! grin

@Poster
Over to you oh! I can't be bothered with going to research who is what?  So salvage whatever credibility issues you may have here.
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2007
almondjoy:

Please let us hear word-----One of the numerous wives. He will soon bring another one out for next week's parade. The rest of the wives are in a harem/pudah somewhere up yonder!

Like we were fooled OBJ had only "stella" aor IBB had only Mariam------ with all their 100 children littered all over the globe. Bloody polygamists!!!!

If she is the President's wife she needs a beauty consultant to give her some good facials to zap all them zits and wax all them facial hairs---She needs to take cues from Southern "First Ladies" like Mariam IBB and Stella OBJ!!!!!!
Illiterates like you misuse the internet. I know this will hardly make a difeerence to your twisted mind but the President has only one Wife.
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by biggerboy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2007
She was my former classmate and girlfriend
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2007
aisha2:

Illiterates like you misuse the internet. I know this will hardly make a difeerence to your twisted mind but the President has only one Wife.

Almondjoy's penchant for making up just about any piffle just to be seen to say something is irritating.
you'd expect that people who regard themselves as married adults would verify information before ejaculating.
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2007
Yar'adua's wifey is not that fair complexioned
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by KubeSolja: 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2007
sect:

Atiku is a gay, his sexual preference is young boys

almondjoy:

Please let us hear word-----One of the numerous wives. He will soon bring another one out for next week's parade. The rest of the wives are in a harem/pudah somewhere up yonder!

And so? What is your point? Lucky him 2 have all those beautiful wives, abi u dey envy am? Are you a PhD (Playa Hating Degree) nigga.

almondjoy:

Like we were fooled OBJ had only "stella" aor IBB had only Mariam------ with all their 100 children littered all over the globe. Bloody polygamists!!!!

Illiteracy is a disease, inferiority complex is a plague, I'm sorry 4 u.

biggerboy:

Na u sabi dat one Oh.

ziddy:

Its called the Aso Rock Effect my friend. If you're fair, you become fairer, if you're black like me, then your skin begins to shine and gleam. Next the neck and cheeks start 2 swell up, in short, just look at your former presido OBJ b4 and after Aso Rock, and you'll understand the Aso Rock Effect.

KubeSolja. OUT!
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by KubeSolja: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2007
sect:

almondjoy:

And so? What is your point? Lucky him 2 have all those beautiful wives, abi u dey envy am? Are you a PhD (Playa Hating Degree) nigga.

almondjoy:

Illiteracy is a disease, inferiority complex is a plague, I'm sorry 4 u.

biggerboy:

Na u sabi dat one Oh.

ziddy:

Its called the Aso Rock Effect my friend. If you're fair, you become fairer, if you're black like me, then your skin begins to shine and gleam. Next the neck and cheeks start 2 swell up, in short, just look at your former presido OBJ b4 and after Aso Rock, and you'll understand the Aso Rock Effect.

KubeSolja. OUT!
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by almondjoy(f): 2:27am On Nov 08, 2007
aisha2:

Illiterates like you misuse the internet. I know this will hardly make a diference to your twisted mind but the President has only one Wife.

Thank You Oh!  "Sweet Wind"!!!!  Lie lie "Sweet Wind"!!!!! grin

Please madam "literate"---What of concubines and baby mamas? tongue  How can any man in the north tongue have only one woman at any giving time in his life even if he is a Christian? shocked  I know he is your sugar daddy-and you are one of his concubines.  Just take it easy on Yaradua's kidneys please.  No wonder all the noise about your ye ye "Sweet Wind".

davidylan:

Almondjoy's penchant for making up just about any piffle just to be seen to say something is irritating.
you'd expect that people who regard themselves as married adults would verify information before ejaculating.

You have come again abi? cheesy No more mud pits with you this time around ok?  Look who is talking--- "Esama Irrity Nairaland" Abi na "Otumba Irrity Nairaland". kiss

KubeSolja:

Illiteracy is a disease, inferiority complex is a plague, I'm sorry for you.
Na u sabi that one Oh.

Its called the Aso Rock Effect my friend. If you're fair, you become fairer, if you're black like me, then your skin begins to shine and gleam. Next the neck and cheeks start 2 swell up, in short, just look at your former presido OBJ before and after Aso Rock, and you'll understand the Aso Rock Effect.

KubeSolja. OUT!

And stay the hell OUT!!!!
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 08, 2007
almondjoy:

You have come again abi? cheesy No more mud pits with you this time around ok? Look who is talking--- "Esama I[b]rrity[/b] Nairaland" Abi na "Otumba Irrity Nairaland". kiss

grin grin grin grin grin No vex abeg.
Seriously many northerners actually have one wife u'd be surprised. Yar Adua is one of the few with just one.
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by almondjoy(f): 2:30am On Nov 08, 2007
Thank you!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by folem: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2007
The above Picture is not Yar'Adua's 1st Wife.

aisha2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umaru_Yar'Adua

Marriage & family

Yar'Adua has been married to Turai Umaru Yar'Adua since 1975 and they have seven children. Their daughter Zainab is married to Kebbi State governor Usman Saidu Nasamu Dakingari. Yar'Adua has been married to Hauwa Umar Radda as a second wife from 1992 to 1997. They have two children.

http://sunday.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=561&Itemid=31

An Encounter With The President's Unreported Family

Many Nigerians have never heard about the President Umaru Yar’Adua second and ex-wife, and her children, but Sunday Trust’s Hassan A. Karofi traces the whereabouts of this unreported first family and brings to you their story

It is a happy family that lives in a serene area in one of Kaduna’s low-density communities, and while the journey to trace them took a long period, convincing them to grant Sunday Trust audience was another hard-earned success.

For about three months when Sunday Trust first leant about them, there was persistent effort to convince them to give an interview so that Nigerians will know about the existence of the President’s other children apart from the official ones known since his time as the governor of Katsina state.

Initially, when the request was made, Hajiya Hauwa Umar Radda, ex-wife to the President, agreed instantly. However, few days to the appointed date, she called through one of her sons to say ‘sorry’, declining to grant the interview.

A day after however, Sunday Trust called to persuade her further and after a very long conversation she obliged and described where she could be found. Thursday 2.00 pm was given as the appointed time.

When our correspondent reached the area, finding the residence became difficult notwithstanding series of inquiries in the vicinity. It was not until our correspondent mentioned her relationship with the President that someone directed him to the house; but even so, only after he exclaimed: ‘So it is true she was the wife of the president!’

After finally tracing the house, and having been asked to go into the sitting room, Sunday Trust found Hajiya Hauwa elegantly sitting in one of the sofas with some visitors who left immediately to allow her grant the interview. Though she is no longer married to Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, currently President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the ambience of the residence indicate that she and her children are living comfortably.

As we were about to start the interview, her brother, who is the former chairman of Charanchi local government area of Katsina state, Alhaji Dikko Radda, came in.

Before the interview started, Hajiya Hauwa told Sunday Trust how she manages the lives of her children, especially after their father was elected to vie for the presidency, and especially during the campaigns following anxiety about the condition of his health.

"One day while they were in school", Hajiya Hauwa said, "they called and said, crying, that they read about their father’s failing health. It was Ibrahim who asked me whether it was true that his father undergoes blood transfusion every month. I asked them if they had ever seen him in hospital undergoing blood transfusion. I was able to convince them that whatever they heard about him from the press was not true, it was just part of politics.

"That was how they continued to live under intense worries; until I decided to go to their school and told their teachers never to allow them read newspapers or watch television again".

Hajiya Hauwa also told Sunday Trust that since his election, Ibrahim and Musa always visit their father at the Government House, "but they usually spend a few days because they always insist that I have to go with them".

The President’s ex-wife also told Sunday Trust how she campaigned for the president, and how they met and got married, his favourite food, his demeanour and their relationship at the moment.

On whether there is the possibility of a re-union, she said: "I have heard a lot of rumors that we have re-united, but the truth of the matter is that we have not, and as we all know marriage and divorce are part of one’s destiny".

When asked whether she hopes to be re-united, Hajiya Hauwa asked which woman will not want to be re-united with her husband, declining to say whether it is true that the President normally visits her in her home.

"All I’ll say is that his children always visit him in Government House, but I was also there to celebrate his victory after he was declared winner of the April elections, this is all I can say".

also
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/womanofthesun/2007/sept/25/womanofthesun-25-09-2007-001.htm

Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by FSU: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2007
That is not Mrs Yaradua. That is Binta Nyako, one of the FOUR wives of Adamawa gov. This photo was on the front page of Daily Trust newspaper of yesterday. She is the legal eeeediot[b][/b] who gave MASSOB leader the unprecedented 3 months bail.
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by folahann(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2007
this is not worth it
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by almondjoy(f): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2007
folem:

The above Picture is not Yar'Adua's 1st Wife.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umaru_Yar'Adua

Marriage & family

Yar'Adua has been married to Turai Umaru Yar'Adua since 1975 and they have seven children. Their daughter Zainab is married to Kebbi State governor Usman Saidu Nasamu Dakingari. Yar'Adua has been married to Hauwa Umar Radda as a second wife from 1992 to 1997. They have two children.

also
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/womanofthesun/2007/sept/25/womanofthesun-25-09-2007-001.htm

If you search harder, you will find a third wife and a fourth wife. Madam "Literate" Aisha2 over to you oh. tongue
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by needeeg(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2007
FSU:

That is not Mrs Yaradua. That is Binta Nyako, one of the FOUR wives of Adamawa gov. This photo was on the front page of Daily Trust newspaper of yesterday. She is the legal eeeediot[b][/b] who gave MASSOB leader the unprecedented 3 months bail.
Big boy, she's really his divorce wife, we live very close to her house here in Kaduna, same 2 boy as someone say it and the names!
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by fakedavid: 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2007
lately, they said Speaker didnt do NYSC - now they will say YarAdua didnt marry his wife.
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by FSU: 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2007
needeeg:

Big boy, she's really his divorce wife, we live very close to her house here in Kaduna, same 2 boy as someone say it and the names!

You are misfiring. That is not Mrs. Yaradua. But why should it matter to me, anyways?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Point Of NLC/TUC Protest? Just Fun Day Off Work? / Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. / What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.