Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife (13539 Views)

Oshiomhole And His Beautiful Wife Iara In Zambia (Photo) / Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) / Meet GEJ Trekker Oladele John Nihi's Beautiful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by saintchux(m): 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2007
Sharia. I still love my hands. I did not see the picture of Yar'Adua wife ooooo.
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by Horus(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2007
[img]http://www.saharareporters.com/archive/photos/Yar'adua.jpg[/img]
Yar'Adua and wife

Undated picture of The President
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by COLLINSibe(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2007
NA WA 4 U HOW U TAKE GET THIS PIX SELF
tongue cry
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by needeeg(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2007
FSU:

You are misfiring. That is not Mrs. Yaradua. But why should it matter to me, anyways?
Nothing like misfiring man, is the truth i know about, i know some will not believe it!
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by desgiezd(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2007
Turai is pretty

Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by nigeria1: 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2007
Walahi if not for all the security around her,  I would take madam president from Oga president,  while she was in New york,   Na joke,  but those security na now,
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by desgiezd(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2007
nigeria1:

Walahi if not for all the security around her,  I would take madam president from Oga president

By the time Sharia law catches up with you, those eyes with which you saw her and begin to admire her will be plucked out, the fingers you used in typing your intentions towards her would be cut off and your heart where you conceptualise all these feelings would be soaked in acid.

Oleeeeee, Barawo, Onyiochi

---But me too, I admire this woman ooo, she's just sweetly natural, no artificials---
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by otele(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2007
all this wahala for another person wife? . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nigeria we hail thee . . . . . .
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by ayobase(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2008
who know if that na the 3rd wife sef.
Nigeria,the land of "expect the unexpected
before u r taken unawared:
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by MCUsman(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2008
ayobase:

who know if that na the 3rd wife sef.
Nigeria,the land of "expect the unexpected
before u r taken unawared:

This is outrageous!!! You resurrect a year old thread just for this. Surely this is a blatant display of Mumu.
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by dnex(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2008
turai is so beautiful. signs of a president that knows a good thing.
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by Nigeria4: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2008
See her in person and you go know Oga Yar Adua get eyes, check her child , who married Kebbi governor, which I think Oga Yar Adua should have pass over to us many years ago.  Turai fine pass Maryam Babaginda.
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by otokx(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2008
is this some form of a joke?
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by LoveAlways(f): 1:51am On Nov 10, 2008
I think that President Umaru Yar'Adua daughter is also very beautiful. Gorgeous actually.

Here she is with her husband; Alhaji Usman Dakin Gari: The governor of Kebbi.

Nice couple
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by mamagee3(f): 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2010
Yaradua's wife is very beautiful! tongue
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by bumax: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2010
Can i by any chance be hooked up with one of our Presido's unmarried Daughter's,Yaradua,
It's obvious that beauty runs in their Mother's blood.
But d snag their is,i'm just an ordinary young man,with an engineering background,
Someone should pls help!!!
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by bibiking1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2010
hmmm, na wa o Atiku07 eyeing Yar adua's wife on facebook? Are you guys not supposed to be good friends?
Re: Yar'adua's Beautiful Wife by Nigerd(m): 7:01am On Apr 14, 2010
so beautiful indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed / Bunmi Orkar, widow Of Gideon Orkar Finally Speaks / $3million bribery: Farouk Lawan in police custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.