Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Would You Change In Another Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Change In Another Life? (2253 Views)

What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power / If You Were Made The President Of Nigeria For One Day, What Will You Change? / What One Thing Would You Change About Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Change In Another Life? by Bibi(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2005
If you are given another chance to live your life over again, what would you wish you didn't do?
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by nike4luv(f): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2005
I wish I lived in a country like Nigeria or USA.
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by hotangel2(f): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2005
Uhmm Nike.. Uk is good.

I'd wish Nigeria is as great as America. And i'd also wish to be the me, that the other Life wants me to be. I kinda have a thing that we've been predestined to live and we are here to fulfil the living.
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by Flint(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2005
I'ld wish I told the 1st girl I ever had a crush on how I felt about her. Kept it to myself cos I was very shy then, and told her much l8r but she was already engaged to be married!!!
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by olaide07(f): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2005
I'd wish i become a multi millionaire before the age 20
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by Seun(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2005
Millionaire before the age of 20?  How is that possible? 

How old are you now and how much are you currently worth? Or do you related to Alhaji Aliko Dangote or IBB?
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by nike4luv(f): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2005
she can be..Romeo is a millonaire and he aint 20yet
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by Motee(f): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2005
My emotions; weaker vessel indeed.
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2005
Well I guess we've all got different things we would love to change, but putting this question to "the game" and "Faith Evans" () they said they wouldn't change [anything]. So I guess I'll take that stand too wink.
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by mosiate(f): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2005
i would love to change my stature form lepa to orobo
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by nike4luv(f): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2005
yea..the population of racism in usa is lesser than in uk
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by pintos(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2005
nike4luv:

yea..the population of racism in usa is lesser than in uk
Haba...............I have tasted the two worlds and I can say without any atom of doubt that ,  living in UK is like living in Lagos....
...FREEDOM.
In UK they do what they preach, not US ''human rights for mouth''
Here Oyinbo man even if he no  like your skin,
fear no go let am look your face make you no think sai he dey abuse you.
If na woman , she go even call you Darling , loving , sweetie or anything , make you for no thing sai she no like you because you be black.
The whole wide world, there is no place like London where tolerance is the watch word for other races.
I mean every word. US President even said recently that
'' The Mexicans are desperate, as they are only too willing to take jobs that even blacks reject''
Imagine that......................such statement in UK is enough for the resignation of the PM.
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by hotangel2(f): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2005
You Lie Pintos. You lie, you lie.

There's no racism here as it is in the UK. Please!!! The English man (british), is very rude when talking. I have never Spent time with British people, but i know that they r rude...they call everything bloody.
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by nike4luv(f): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2005
yup i agree with lizzie
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by queen2(f): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2005
I will change My country, so that foreigners can come and reside there too, because weve gat more than enuff resources.
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by littlebaby(f): 4:44am On Aug 27, 2005
If I would be able to change in another life is all the people would be immortal so no one will die ...so I can be with my Dad forever.
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by WesleyanA(f): 6:05am On Aug 27, 2005
wait... what would we change in another life? can we have superpowers in another life?
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by IAH(f): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2005
Pintos is very right! UK is free for all and they don't discriminate unlike US where they have black colleges, black areas, United Negro, black something something.
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by nike4luv(f): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2005
IAH:

Pintos is very right! UK is free for all and they don't discriminate unlike US where they have black colleges, black areas, United Negro, black something something.

what part of uk do u stay in
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by queen2(f): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2005
Im not really sure about that of US, but here in Uk, racism here is rampant, cos i heard it, few weeks ago that someone was murdered due to Racism, a black guy was murdered by white guys, and many more news about racism, is high here in the uk. thats my own opinion
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by nike4luv(f): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2005
queen2:

Im not really sure about that of US, but here in Uk, racism here is rampant, because i heard it, few weeks ago that someone was murdered due to Racism, a black guy was murdered by white guys, and many more news about racism, is high here in the uk. thats my own opinion

thank you my sista..we talking bt Uk not USA
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by queen2(f): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2005
Yeah i know..
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by WesleyanA(f): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2005
IAH:

there's nothing wrong w/ having black colleges. it's really a good thing if you think about it. there's nothing wrong with having "united negro" e.t.c also and there's also nothing wrong with having black areas. at least i don't see nothing wrong with it....and IMO, discrimination in britain is equal or even more to that of the US...

if i could change anything in another life, i would live in another state. if i could change anything (with supernatural powers), i'll hum...uh.. i don't know..:goes to think about it: smiley
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by IAH(f): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2005
Everybody knows that racism is much higher in US and hardly exists in UK. There's no point arguing that.
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by WesleyanA(f): 12:54am On Aug 31, 2005
and can you please tell me what's wrong about having black colleges in the US?

you think the lack of black institutions and sense of a black community in the UK is a good thing?
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by hotangel2(f): 1:05am On Aug 31, 2005
Ask ooo.
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by Princess(f): 1:32am On Aug 31, 2005
I will change the heartless human being hearts into soft tender and sweet one.
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by Latoya(f): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2005
I dont believe there is another Life after this.
but if there is i will like to save the world from poverty
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by taiwolu: 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2010
if there is second life,i will live to change when my dad will die till am 50.i missed him alot
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by Mobinga: 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2010
Serial-Killing
Re: What Would You Change In Another Life? by PurestBoy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2010
Mobinga:

Serial-Killing

mad man

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Drunker Woman / 10 People With Real Life Superpowers / The Annoying Thing An Average Dstv User Suffers Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.