Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Any Football Manager Fans? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Any Football Manager Fans? (17804 Views)

Poll: Which FM do you play?

2008: 25% (2 votes)
2009: 0% (0 votes)
2010: 12% (1 vote)
2011: 0% (0 votes)
2012: 62% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) / Any Football Manager On Mini Laptops / Championship Manager Fans,i Just Got Cm 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Shekson(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2013
kaydee: I have Football Manager 2013 now.If U want it,holla
Hau can I get it
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Spyde(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2013
Hi, am spydee and I'm playin FM13 and am using man city,with a 4-2-3-1 formation,u can imagine hw nice it is to have all d money at ur disposal.am in my 4th season and also a major treat in d transfer market,I av used teams like, Roma, sampdoria,everton in d previous version.
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Abagun1: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2013
Hello Guys... i am new to football manager. But the one i play is online, its primarily for Nigeria as well. It is called LoveFootball Nigeria. Their URL is www.lovefootballfc.com. They also have a mini League feature as well and i will like to invite you guys as well to my mini league.

you can sign up on www.lovefootballfc.com its free and there is a prize pot of N2,500,000 over the course of the season.

let me know if you want to join my mini league ... i will send you an invitation.

Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
Spyde: Hi, am spydee and I'm playin FM13 and am using man city,with a 4-2-3-1 formation,u can imagine hw nice it is to have all d money at ur disposal.am in my 4th season and also a major treat in d transfer market,I av used teams like, Roma, sampdoria,everton in d previous version.

abeg where u get registration code?
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by SIRcumalot: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2013
I just got the game FM 12 manager never been a pc game lover but this game sweet am still at fulham won the epl in 4th and 5th season my aim is the champions league trophy. then I'll restart den coach a championship side.
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by SIRcumalot: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2013
How do you training some of your players to live up to their potentials ?
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by mkmyers45(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
How do you training some of your players to live up to their potentials ?

Proper training schedules and scout players well...also quality of training facilities
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Ignatio(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
I got fired a club I picked from the scratch to the top 4 spotsad
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by SIRcumalot: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
mkmyers45:

Proper training schedules and scout players well...also quality of training facilities
Thanks I'll check my training facilites
I do you develop some of your wonderkid with a lot of potential ?
I had sanogo age 23 for two seasons he dropped from 4star potential to two star and I made sure he plays at least 12 games every one of those seasons am trying to avoid the same with Raheem Sterling coz he is the heir to my right wing my coaches have reported growth but not as exponential as I expected.
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by SIRcumalot: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ignatio: I got fired a club I picked from the scratch to the top 4 spotsad
The champions league still eludes entering my 7th season with fulham.
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by mkmyers45(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
SIR cum a lot:

Thanks I'll check my training facilites
I do you develop some of your wonderkid with a lot of potential ?
I had sanogo age 23 for two seasons he dropped from 4star potential to two star and I made sure he plays at least 12 games every one of those seasons am trying to avoid the same with Raheem Sterling coz he is the heir to my right wing my coaches have reported growth but not as exponential as I expected.
If a players gets to 22, then its highly unlikely to see exponential variations to his stats but its wise to target 17-21 yr old with first team action/proper loan
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by SIRcumalot: 5:50am On Oct 17, 2013
mkmyers45: If a players gets to 22, then its highly unlikely to see exponential variations to his stats but its wise to target 17-21 yr old with first team action/proper loan
Thanks I usually just keep those under 17 in my reserve or under 18 squad
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
FM 14 is coming.
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Shosamuel(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
Gud aft guys...pls dos any1 knws if football manager 2014 is now sold
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Shosamuel(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:31am On Nov 05, 2013
FM 14 is the best ever with new positions like the False 9, new features such as players, staff or even the manager leaking stories to the press, new touchline instruction, cloud saving and many more. Get urs today.
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Shosamuel(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Shosamuel(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by kaydee(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
@ Shosamuel
FM 14 is out but the cracked version out there ain't ok yet.U need to chill till december
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Shosamuel(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
Aiit kaydee, thnks a lot
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by mikeuz(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
Am a football manger addict but I finally lost interest in it when I got FM13. I just can't undastand it. It seems to complicated. I really want to understand it,can anyone help.
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
mikeuz: Am a football manger addict but I finally lost interest in it when I got FM13. I just can't undastand it. It seems to complicated. I really want to understand it,can anyone help.

Forget FM13. FM14 is out already. It really isnt complicated. I mean you got through 2012 didnt you? The only difference is there is now a classic mode which allows busybees like us to breeze through the game faster without all the petty detail distractions. I actually breezed through 3 seasons in 2 afternoons on classic mode.

But guy, if you are truly an addict, you should be able to find your way through. Ive been playing this game since 1999 when it was still championship manager. And I have adapted to every changes on the game.
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
kaydee: @ Shosamuel
FM 14 is out but the cracked version out there ain't ok yet.U need to chill till december

Dude, if you are playing the game buy it. Wait for the sale period in January. You"ll be able to get it for 4k. And no dont tell me "why should you pay when you can get it free?" or "How can you waste 4k on a game?". Well if you can waste hours of your life playing the game, then 4k shouldnt even be a scratch to you. Just saying
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
kaydee: @ Shosamuel

You cant even get the cracked version by december. A usable crack for fm13 never emeged until June and even then it would always crash dump when you load a saved game.

Bros buy iy or forgerrrit
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
I just got the game FM 12 manager never been a pc game lover but this game sweet am still at fulham won the epl in 4th and 5th season my aim is the champions league trophy. then I'll restart den coach a championship side.

Bros you are in caveman days. What are you doing with fm12 when the world is already talking fm2015. You should move nah.
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Shosamuel(m): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Shosamuel(m): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by qulbest: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2013
How can I get FM13,am in lagos
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by Shosamuel(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2013
@ qulbest, rubbish boy,y u wan buy 13 wen 14 don com out
Re: Any Football Manager Fans? by viruz007(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2013
i can sell 14 crack for u at a cool rate ooo... Am in PH though wld visit lagos next week... my number is 08098290687. Or u can buy from steam for about 8k+ cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. / How Much Is A Second Hand Xbox One / Download PES 2016 ISO For PPSSPP (only Working Link)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.