Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week (3080 Views)

Things Broke Guys Normally Do To Entertain Female Visitor / Guys!!! What Are Your Expections When Receiving A Female Visitor / My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by Derin007: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2007
I am in a dilemma: My boyfriend recently had a female visitor from delta and she actually stayed over at his place for a whole week. He didnt inform me about the visit and i only found out when they both came to visit me.The most annoying thing is that he comes in the company of this girl whenever he is coming over to my place and they go out together whenever they leave my place. All through her stay, he never allowed me to visit him but would rather come around to see me.In all sincerity, the girl told me on the first visit that she has heard so many nice things about me from the guy which she didnt specify. Anyway i discovered the day the girl left his place that he has been the one responsible for her staying for a week because each time the girl wanted to leave he keeps begging her to stay{all these from his inbox and outbox}.Would u believe that i asked him for money and he told me he didnt have, that infact the girl was the one responsible for all the spending that took place all through her visit. Do you think i should just bow out of this relationship because really i started taking my mind away from him ever since. shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by opokonwa(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2007
Yes I think you should.

All these without a proper explanation?

Do you need a Pope to tell you that you don't have a man
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by iice(f): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2007
Hmmmm does it curdle the blood to actually confront one of the 'important' people in your life? Sorry thinking out loud
Please go talk to him and decide whether to break it off or not. . .
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by efuah(f): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2007
sorry dear, i wonder if the guy is really himself or under some control or. . . undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by Busta(f): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2007
u need to sit him down and ask him wat is really going on.
confirm ur suspicions first b4 u blow up!
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2007

Its so good 2 see everybody saying to sit down and talk, (when its a reasonable suggestion, and the situation is not shady like this)) but I am not BIG on kissing up to a man who has outright disrespected me in my FACE. please. Women that are sure of themselves, and know what they want will never chase a man who places another woman before her. WISE UP little mamma. The nerve, she would have, telling you, "Oh I've heard so much about you.". This line is all too familiar from the 'other woman". if infact she was just a 'friend', and u were of MORE importance than she is, then don't you think you should have been made aware of her coming and you too, would be able to say, "OH Ive heard alot about you TOO? Dont you think you should be able to visit your own man's crib even moreso as she is spending quality alone time with your man? When a man loves a woman, he makes sure she knows HIS FRIENDS. Something smells fishy, and I guarantee you, they were cooking something, and it was not fish on the stove.

This is the kind of situation that either, makes or breaks a woman of her true self. Life is full of lessons, but its how we view the lessons as something learned, and move on to better and greater things, as well relationships. If you had to come online to ask the question, surely you know something is up!. Love, when it is genuine, does not leave us with questionable fidelity. Think about it. then. Ask yourself one question. Do you deserve to be treated like this?

I say, DONT ASK HIM ANY MORE QUESTIONS, you have seen enough. more questions will only break ur spirits further. Fix ur self up real nice, and focus on bettering yourself. Everybody can play games, tho you dont want to play that 'payback' game. You must master the game of life. and u do that by loving, and focusing on YOU and thanking God for showing you the man he ISN'T. A common mistake we often make, , when we move on. STICK to it, cant move on to better things God has in store if we are constantly looking in the past, and wandering 'what if',

close that chapter, and know that you deserve much better, your future happiness is all based on your choices in life,

love & light,

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2007
SwtNsoFLyy:

When a man loves a woman, he makes sure she knows HIS FRIENDS.

This quote captures my feelings on this thread to the point.

What is she going to sit down and talk with her "boyfriend"? How to share him with another woman?

Abeg carry your load and leave that loafer. He still has a long way to go before becoming a man.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by Derin007: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2007
I am in a dilemma: My boyfriend recently had a female visitor from delta and she actually stayed over at his place for a whole week. He didnt inform me about the visit and i only found out when they both came to visit me.The most annoying thing is that he comes in the company of this girl whenever he is coming over to my place and they go out together whenever they leave my place. All through her stay, he never allowed me to visit him but would rather come around to see me.In all sincerity, the girl told me on the first visit that she has heard so many nice things about me from the guy which she didnt specify. Anyway i discovered the day the girl left his place that he has been the one responsible for her staying for a week because each time the girl wanted to leave he keeps begging her to stay{all these from his inbox and outbox}.Would u believe that i asked him for money and he told me he didnt have, that infact the girl was the one responsible for all the spending that took place all through her visit. Do you think i should just bow out of this relationship because really i started taking my mind away from him ever since. shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by Bolarge(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2007
Honestly my only surprise is that you're still asking. sad
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by alex406(m): 11:06am On Nov 06, 2007
Derin you don't have to Get stucked to him since he has another lover after all he can't be dating both of you at the same time and even if he does,he will surely love one more than the other. I will advice you to date me grin
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by Joey82(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2007
@poster,
i can see u are such a calm person,
what sort of girl are u that ur boyfriend brings another chick 2 ur house and u just fold ur arms, welcome them without expressing any iota of jealousy, gets me wondering if u urself likes d guy in question.

well if u really love ur man, then , i'll say u're such a weak person
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by ayeesha: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2007
not again!
im begining to get fed up of hearing such stories from ladies
do these guys jazz you ladies from showing any reaction when faced with such senarios or what?
like someone said, are you sure you realy like the guy at all?
it is not healthy not to show some emotions, even if its a little jealousy!
it spices up the relationship girl!

on a serious note though, i think the guy is dating the lady in question cos i want to believe she is neither his sister, mother, cousin or distant relative right? do away with him before he does away with you
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by bebe2007(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2007
Something similar happened to a friend of mine. He told his babe the visitor was his best friend and told the visitor his babe was his best friend. I smell a big rat o!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ Poster, this is stating the obvious, is your boyfriend pope john paul that he will be watching a girl in his crib for one week without anything happening or something going on between trhem?It happened to me once with my roomate getting so close to my boyfriend that she even used to go to his house and sleep there giving different reasons, eventually it became confirmed they had been dating for 6 months and that was a 4 year old relationship i had. What that taught me is that a guy and a girl dont just get close without reason and with my fiance now he knows that i can not stand other girls so its both of us together most of the time to avoid a repeat.
What am i saying to you, its obvious something is going down and if u really want your guy back go and clarify issues.if not take a walk.
MY two Cents.
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by FactorChic(f): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2007
You didn't have to ask, just forget the relationship already!
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by jkpretty(f): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2007
aysometin:

@ Poster, this is stating the obvious, is your boyfriend pope john paul that he will be watching a girl in his crib for one week without anything happening or something going on between trhem?It happened to me once with my roomate getting so close to my boyfriend that she even used to go to his house and sleep there giving different reasons, eventually it became confirmed they had been dating for 6 months and that was a 4 year old relationship i had. What that taught me is that a guy and a girl don't just get close without reason and with my fiance now he knows that i can not stand other girls so its both of us together most of the time to avoid a repeat.
What am i saying to you, its obvious something is going down and if u really want your guy back go and clarify issues.if not take a walk.
MY two Cents.

wow, good talk!
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by Derin007: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2007
My boyfriend recently had a female visitor from delta and she actually stayed over at his place for a whole week. He didnt inform me about the visit and i only found out when they both came to visit me.The most annoying thing is that he comes in the company of this girl whenever he is coming over to my place and they go out together whenever they leave my place. All through her stay, he never allowed me to visit him but would rather come around to see me.In all sincerity, the girl told me on the first visit that she has heard so many nice things about me from the guy which she didnt specify. Anyway i discovered the day the girl left his place that he has been the one responsible for her staying for a week because each time the girl wanted to leave he keeps begging her to stay{all these from his inbox and outbox}.Would u believe that i asked him for money and he told me he didnt have, that infact the girl was the one responsible for all the spending that took place all through her visit. Do you think i should just bow out of this relationship because really i started taking my mind away from him ever since.
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by dyabman(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2007
Please do so really fast and im very much available, i dont fool around like him, Im off!!!, Peace
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by igbonla(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2007
aysometin:

@ Poster, this is stating the obvious, is your boyfriend pope john paul that he will be watching a girl in his crib for one week without anything happening or something going on between trhem?It happened to me once with my roomate getting so close to my boyfriend that she even used to go to his house and sleep there giving different reasons, eventually it became confirmed they had been dating for 6 months and that was a 4 year old relationship i had. What that taught me is that a guy and a girl don't just get close without reason and with my fiance now he knows that i can not stand other girls so its both of us together most of the time to avoid a repeat.
MY two Cents.

Softly, softly O; so you don't give the guy overdose cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by Johnchelse(m): 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2007
From my own perspective, i discover that u didn't structure the write-up of ur feelings the way it should be.
Anyway, I just want u to know that a friend sometimes might means a lot, even more than a girlfriend.
I will like to advice u this way, go and meet ur boyfriend and ask him who the girl is, b4 making a mistake of regret.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:54am On Nov 07, 2007
hhhhhmmm, this is a tough one undecided.

but i will suggest you really confirm your suspicions before breaking up. because i have seen peeps who just broke up their relationships based on false suspicions they failed to clarify.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2007
igbonla:

Softly, softly O; so you don't give the guy overdose cheesy

Igbonla,
Na u sabi,. all i know is once bitten twice shy and the only overdose i think i have administered here is true love.uhnnnnnnnnn. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by Derin007: 1:18am On Nov 08, 2007
My boyfriend recently had a female visitor from delta and she actually stayed over at his place for a whole week. He didnt inform me about the visit and i only found out when they both came to visit me.The most annoying thing is that he comes in the company of this girl whenever he is coming over to my place and they go out together whenever they leave my place. All through her stay, he never allowed me to visit him but would rather come around to see me.In all sincerity, the girl told me on the first visit that she has heard so many nice things about me from the guy which she didnt specify. Anyway i discovered the day the girl left his place that he has been the one responsible for her staying for a week because each time the girl wanted to leave he keeps begging her to stay{all these from his inbox and outbox}.Would u believe that i asked him for money and he told me he didnt have, that infact the girl was the one responsible for all the spending that took place all through her visit. Do you think i should just bow out of this relationship because really i started taking my mind away from him ever since.
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by iice(f): 5:48am On Nov 08, 2007
Are all your 4 posts the same thing with different headings? undecided hate spam! angry
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by IykeD(m): 7:27am On Nov 08, 2007
Are you bowing out because he brought a friend over to his place OR because you asked for money and he didn't give? You have to be specific.Well from your explanations, the gal could be an old high school pal, since he brought him to your place nd the gal even told you she had heard many nice things about you means that your guy presented you to her as his gal.On his not allowing you to visit, it's natural that he did so, cos your visiting might have caused harm in da house because no explanations at his place would have made sense to you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by yimiton(f): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2007
@ iice,
What I see here is deperation. She probably didn't get the right answers to her posts and decided to change to more attractive headings.

@ Poster,
This is your call, you make your decision. But I think this guy is playing around and fooling around with you. If you don't mind being a street fighter (not physical fight of course) you may stay on with him and when this girl friend of his comes around next time, make it obvious that you're the lady of the house. Make her stay uncomfortable by always being with your boyfriends and just frustrate her out.

A lot of ladies can be sly and in the name of 'just friendship' and eat deep into the heart of your man. Only God knows what she might have been saying to him behind you.

Alternatively, if you don't really give a flip about this guy, please just walk away, especially if there's this cool guy somewhere who's been asking you out and you were being faithful to your boyfriends.
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by opokonwa(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2007
@Wandel

Try my glo line.

That other line is simply a 'stanby'.

Sometimes I hadly check it.

Thanks for trying all the same. wink

Yeah it's too late to 'throw in the towel'. I'm not unaware of what despeation can do to one I know what I'm suffering now. embarassed

But we have over 70 slots to go! that is assuming 20 people out of the 90 have been called within he past 2 days excluding bonny indigenes who have 10 slots

So cheer up folks! wink

THE ATTITUDE IS AS GOOD AS THE RESULTS wink
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by opokonwa(m): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2007
Sorry peeps

The above post was meant for another thread.

LOL!
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by opokonwa(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2007
@POSTER

I wonder why you keep bringing the same posts over and over again.

Are you not satisfied wth the responses given.

Move on! we hate boring topics on Nairaland!

LOL grin
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by ndumart: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2007
one whole week without your knowledge? and who did he say d girl was? a cousin?,niece? there are so many questions to ask him. My advice be on your guard cos the handwriting is gradually appearing on the wall.
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by Naturalle(f): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2007
Please, did he tell you his relationship with this girl?(She could be a close mutual friend who had nowhere to stay)
Did he tell the girl you are his chic?
Even if he banned u from going to his place, dear, u should have gone to confirm the sleeping arrangements!
Stubborness isnt good but it is necessary in some cases.

In Conclusion, I think you should sit down and talk to him (not to abuse him or anything, just ask him questions, your objective is to guage his reaction to your questions not to weep n tell him how hurt you are). It is only after this talk that u can decide to stay or leave, but dont drag the issue, please address him immediately if u havent done so already.

One more thing, if he's actually runsing things, there are wonderful guys out there. Drop him like a hot potato!
Re: My Boyfriend Had A Female Visitor For One Week by laudate: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2007
Naturalle:

Please, did he tell you his relationship with this girl?(She could be a close mutual friend who had nowhere to stay)
Did he tell the girl you are his chic?
Even if he banned u from going to his place, dear, u should have gone to confirm the sleeping arrangements!
Stubborness isnt good but it is necessary in some cases.

In Conclusion, I think you should sit down and talk to him (not to abuse him or anything, just ask him questions, your objective is to guage his reaction to your questions not to weep n tell him how hurt you are). It is only after this talk that u can decide to stay or leave, but don't drag the issue, please address him immediately if u havent done so already.

One more thing, if he's actually runsing things, there are wonderful guys out there. Drop him like a hot potato!

A close mutual friend that he never bothered to tell his girlfriend about & didn't introduce to her, until he had already made her his house guest?? Jeez!!   sad

Did he inform his babe before the other girl landed, that a female friend would be coming for a visit? 

Did he make it categorically clear to the visiting chic, that he was in love with his girlfriend?

Did he act all 'romantic' with his girlfriend in front of the visitor (e.g affectionate touches, hugs, pecks etc)?

Why didn't he suggest to his girlfriend that the visitor should stay with her, since she was a fellow woman and he was a man, and he didn't want anybody to get any funny ideas?

Abeg, make di girl forget the guy, o jare! Is it when he takes the other chic to the altar, that she would know for sure he has been playing her? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave / Ladies Are The Ones Who Determine If A Man Should Take Them Serious. / Which Song Do You Consider Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.