Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Response To Mosqueeto - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Response To Mosqueeto (812 Views)

The End Of Reason:A Response To The New Atheists / Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement / Jesus' Final Response To The Exaltation Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Response To Mosqueeto by tpia5: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
the thread got moved somewhere, so here's the response I typed for you:

musKeeto: great message, guilty messenger

guilty of what?

I've been expecting someone to ask me to explain my presence in the muslim section, since I'm not muslim.

however, I go there occasionally because I find certain topics interesting, or am following certain posts.

I've been in sexuality section before and had people ask me the same question, and my response was I dont think people there should seclude themselves from interactions with my type. Of course I'm an SU so I think the wiles and whatnot over there would be lost on me. I certainly wouldnt advise 98% of nl users to do the same and especially not if you have a weakness in such matters.

But unlike calotti/spermdrops/almondjoy/blazay/whatever, I did not go there to solicit for customers to ogle my n.aked privates in a satanic ritual, in addition to cursing the heck out of everybody i met there. Not saying it's wrong to do any of that, but just giving you my opinion.

so, I think there's a difference, but in case there isnt, I dont think I necessarily have to be anywhere I'm supposed not to be.
Re: Response To Mosqueeto by Callotti: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
See this NL virus don come again o! cheesy

But unlike calotti/spermdrops/almondjoy/blazay/whatever, I did not go there to solicit for customers to ogle my n.aked privates in a satanic ritual, in addition to cursing the heck out of everybody i met there. Not saying it's wrong to do any of that, but just giving you my opinion.

WHO ASKED YOU? LOL!!!
C'mon Sharrrrrrrap! Where are your own 'privates' for the world to 'ogle' huh? wink
If you look for ma trobu. . .I will cuss the heck ourra ya arzzze. MOFO!

Did I tell you I was short of customers offline to come to NL to solicit for useless ones like yaselves? Ijjjiot!!!
You must be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WICWFvklMDM

Kpele o!

Nor let e badu belle and e jolosi finish you as usual!
Mu he he he he he he he!!!! grin
I dey kamkpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Have you seen all my 'male virus friends' lately befriending moi? wink

Business is goooooooooooooooooooood!!!! At least you have JESUS to fin-ger your azzzze every night.
Mu he he he he he he cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To Mosqueeto by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2012
You do the same thing, just that you do it on threads you do not agree with. most nlanders r guilty of that, nothing to be ashamed of...
Re: Response To Mosqueeto by JeSoul(f): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2012
I deleted the thread. It was obviously going down the drain of endless fighting - just like this one.

Calloti, you know I am a fan of yours since you were Blazay. I kindly ask that you please do try to respect christian topics in the section. Feel free to post your opinion as usual but pls do so respectfully. Thanks.

Tpia, I also agree the switch over to NL2 has brought some changes but these 'new' posters have the right to post in the section just like everyone else.

^all that said, I am locking this topic. If anyone has any comments or complaints pls find me on the 'mod' thread. Thanks.

1 Like

(1)

We Shall Be Kings & And Priest / NCCF Borno State / Are you save

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.