Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Glo Customer number 121, Is it really working? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Customer number 121, Is it really working? (5051 Views)

GLO Customer Care See This (photo) / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Is Celtel Mms Really Working In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Customer number 121, Is it really working? by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 12, 2012
Hi,

I am starting this topic because I noticed something about my Glo sim and I would like to know if am the only one experiencing or its general, I noticed that Glo customer care number 121 is useless now because I called the line and waited for the voice prompt to tell you what number to press for whatever I need, I waited patiently like that then pressed 0 but to my surprise after pressing the number I did not get any response, I keep hearing "You have not made any selection" and the number(s) I selected are visible on my phone screen, I'm thinking they disabled it so I would like to know if am the only one experiencing that. I also understand that there is a special number to reach the glo customer care line but it does not work on every sim as they've programmed it to work on some lines and also if you use such a phone to call the customer care and tell them you are not the owner of the phone they'd tell you to call with your own phone and they'd drop the call.
Re: Glo Customer number 121, Is it really working? by Saddam: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2012

Re: Glo Customer number 121, Is it really working? by luluosas(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2012
121 is working perfectly but, if you don't have the patient to wait, just call 171 for N20

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Wasel Recharge Promotion-get Free Minutes Calls And SMS / Easy Way To Root N7 Tecno / Megapixels Are So Overrated: Thanks To The iPhone 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.