Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,547 members, 7,865,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Do You Have A Drivers License? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Have A Drivers License? (586 Views)

MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences / Buy Novelty Fake Passports,ids,drivers License,visas And City Permit. / PhD, MBA Holders Apply As Truck Drivers At Dangote Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Drivers License? by bilms(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2012
DO YOU HAVE A DRIVERS LICENSE?

I some times get confused about this law profession AND THE laW itself.

A motorcyclist was arrested in kwara by the police by 9 shocked'clock, after the police had given instruction that no okada rider should be on the road after 6:00pm and he was taken to court.

The justice asked if he was guilty or not and replied yes, i am guilty,the justice then ask again, do you have a drivers license? the motorcyclist brought out a drivers license,he said he has a car. Because he had a drivers license,he was fined N1500 and others who didn't have were fined N2000. I know there is no drivers license for motorcyclist, but that judgment and question by the judge sound some how to me when i heard it,i am still wondering if i am mistaken.. Another case was reported that a goat was shouting around a district court while a case was ongoing and the judge ordered that the goat be detained..I wonder if the judge is okay.. Another situation was a case involving some motor mechanics,who repaired a car for a man and after 5 days of taking his car away,he reported to the police that the car was stolen,the police ask if he had any suspect,the man said non,that he just took the car from the mechanics who finished repairing it. after some days,the mechanics heard about the case and decided to report to the nearest police station to ensure everything was alright,but they arrested them and charged them to court as suspects.. While the case is on going, one of the mechanics who was worried how repairing a car could turn one to a robbery suspect who soliloquies and said.. ha ha. loudly and for that reason,he was sentenced to 3 weeks imprisonment for disturbing the court,though was cleared not guilty for the charges but served 3 week for disturbing the court.. Many like that..I dont understand...
Re: Do You Have A Drivers License? by bilms(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Goofluck Pays Lower Tax Rate Than His Secretary / CNN Interviews Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala- Last Ditch Effort For World Bank Job Video / Fuel Subsidy Probe: Tambuwal Faces Impeachment Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.