Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria (38732 Views)

What Is The Northern Nigeria Turning Into? / Help! Which Is The Best Broker? (instaforex, Alpari, Fxpro, Liteforex). / Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by MSItachi: 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2012
rozayx5: alpari they never surprise thank God i left them in time, i placed a trade last year on 500$ then the profit i was running was 1550$ they swithched of their platform for 2 days i could not close the trade on my laptop or on 7 other cybercafes i went to, at the end i had a balance245$ then they restored connection, is that not fraud. If you are with them when you trade big the way i trade they will show you the way out. only Tadawulfx a nd fxopen pay my big profits.
Advice to new traders - use mbfx Forex system no 1 system in the world. riskfreeforex..com

this type of post make me laff, am not supporting alpari or you, but lets look at this very well, did you call them within this period that you had this challenge?, did you try closing it on a web based interface if they have one?, did you chat with them? 2 days is a long time.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by sainty2k3(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2012
bily: firstly i have been using alpari newzealand for a long time even before they opened in nigeria and to prove it, see the attached pix which was a post i made over a year ago. so i know what i am saying and i have had a lot of experience with alpari.

and i must tell you i have never had a problem with alpari nigeria as a broker in terms of execution, deposits and withdrawals. of course sometimes there a glitches which is usually caused by the nigerian banking factor and its usually resolved ASAP.

like the OP, i was also worried when i got a call from alpari nigeria. first thing i did after i got the call was to go online to alpari nz website and chat with d oyinbos there. what i discovered was immediately i asked about fxtm, they asked for my number and told me they will give me a call. this got me worried cos i was wandering why they could not tell me about fxtm on chat. so next thing i got a call from their nigerian office explaining the reasons to me and telling me about a conference which will unviel fxtm to the public. the person that spoke to me was very knowlegdeable and i liked the fact that he dint mince words and was sincere. now these are the points i got from him:

like we all know alpari has offices in both uk and usa and i was told that the regulatory bodies in uk (FSA and NFA) dont like the fact that alpari exists in some countries where their govt do not have a system in place to verify the source of income of their citizens. and i learnt that alpari uk was fined for over 200k pounds for that reason.

i also learnt that d change did not affect just alpari nigeria but also alpari china, turkey, indonesia, etc so alpari in those countries also rebranded to forextime.

i was then adviced to switch to forextime if i still want to enjoy deposits and withdrawals locally in naira but if i choose to use alpari, then i will have to go back to the traditional way of dom account and wire transfers for my deposit and withdrawals in alpari. i have since switched and i dont have any problems.

all i did was transfer my money right from my alpari personal area to forextime without withrawing the money to my bank account first ( this was actually one of the reasons why i believed them cos if it was a fraud, alpari newzealand WOULD NEVER allow a client to transfer money from their own brokerage account to any broker misrepresenting them)

also they are still using the same bank accounts its just the bank name that has changed. mind you we are not talking about small money here so i did my due dillegence very well. i even physically went to their office at allen.

also i discovered that the same people you chat with online with alpari are the same set of pple you chat with online at forextime. so if you ask me, i think the reason for the change is so that alpari brand will no longer be fined by nfa and fsa for the activities of forextime in those countries that alpari existed and had to rebrand to forextime.

and on another note, i think it is high time traders work on thier money and risk management and stop blaming brokers for their shortcomings. as traders we should learn to accept responsiblities cos that is the only way we can improve.

just my 2pip!

thanks for the knowledgeable and informative post. pls from ur experience how is forex time trading platform, how is their order execution and general perfomance
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by dimmycent: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
scottabj:

northfinance was bought by fxpro
ooo thanks for the correction i actually mean fx pro
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Danduco: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2012
Danduco:
u got some work to do bro, 20% on ur skills and 80% on ur emotions. U can actually make some good money in forex, but u shld have a good trading plan and risk management, and then u will be needing discipline to follow it. Ur trading psychology shld flows along with ur plan. There are some good places with good trainers where u can get trained.If i'll advice, u can visit one of the Alpari branches here in Nigeria(Lagos,Abuja, PH), currently known as FXTM trading W/A ltd.U can go to their site(www.forextime.com) and get their full addresses.I think the reason for this rebranding was clearly explained in the earlier post by someone else. I think they are doing pretty well. Talking of their withdrawal and deposit services, they have one of the best, if not the best, comparing them with most other brokers in Nigeria. I make withdrawals in the morning, b4 11am, particularly to zenith and GTB, the money was credited the same day to my account. One other thing i liked about the broker is that, they dont charge on deposit, except that they have their deposit rate which doesnt make much difference. I took my time to observe these things, and i also observe great degree of transparency in their services as compared to so many other brokers. I think u will be good, going with them, just give it a try. I dont have any problems using the broker.

u seem very succesful with forex, pls help me with advice or a good trading system. thanks
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by bily(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2012
sainty2k3:

thanks for the knowledgeable and informative post. pls from ur experience how is forex time trading platform, how is their order execution and general perfomance
they use same metatrader4 same with Alpari n most brokers.
as per execution, their standard account is currently better than that of Alpari micro n classic , I'm sure its cos Alpari has more clients on dia servers for now. but their ecn is same as alpari ndd. but in my own opinion, i don't c reason y anyone should be trading with any other account apart from ndd or ecn
i don't even go near Alpari micro or classic i use only ndd, same way i use just forextime ecn
just ma 2pips!
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by jamace(m): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2012
We need to be careful here about this DD(Dealing Desk) and NDD/ECN (NonDealing Desk/Electronic Communication Network). Some of the brokers will tell you they are using NDD/ECN while in the actual fact they are operating DD. They tell you NDD/ECN in theory and operate DD as practical.

To know the differences and pranks played by brokers, google the words and read.

Note: I'm not here to ruin biz for any broker but to protect traders from dubious brokers.

1 Like

Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by ecigwe: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2012
pls i just want to ask if any apari trained forex trader could let me know what their "G7 material " really is.
they also promised to give students follow up classes, but never got any call.
hope theie new name is for good.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Calvirus: 1:58am On Apr 17, 2012
INTERESTED PERSON TO INVEST INTO FOREX TRADING,WE OPEN JOINT ACCOUNT FOR SECURITY REASONS AND WE SHARE PROFIT AT 50%/50%.08030860342 odoemelamcaleb@yahoo.com OR odoemelamcaleb@gmail.com.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by azpekuliar: 6:38am On Apr 17, 2012
Well apart from forex traders, how about PAMM account investors, how would this change/rebranding affect us? I have only started to get a decent return on my managed accounts.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by rozayx5(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2012
Jim_241_gidi: hello everyone in the house please i use to trade years back,i withdraw because i did not have good knowledge of the market,but it 's sound interesting hearing good news about Forex again,apparently i jst have little idea nw but willing to knw more about Forex and to trade again,please house i need assistant,somebody who can train me to trade again.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by dimmycent: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2012
Jim_241_gidi: hello everyone in the house please i use to trade years back,i withdraw because i did not have good knowledge of the market,but it 's sound interesting hearing good news about Forex again,apparently i jst have little idea nw but willing to knw more about Forex and to trade again,please house i need assistant,somebody who can train me to trade again.

bro if you want to start trading again, i think you need to go learn forex afresh, cos what we knew some 3-4 years ago was crap, and youir major attention should be focused on risk management...
have a great day
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by showreals(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2012
hmmmm, i de look
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by rozayx5(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2012
forex is sweet.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by rozayx5(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2012
Called the thieves and they asked for my account info only for them to hang up, wasnt using any EA was just using my brain based on mbfx system, i just thank God now that they have started their naming ceremonies i am not there to visit them,
MSItachi:

this type of post make me laff, am not supporting alpari or you, but lets look at this very well, did you call them within this period that you had this challenge?, did you try closing it on a web based interface if they have one?, did you chat with them? 2 days is a long time.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by MSItachi: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
rozayx5: Called the thieves and they asked for my account info only for them to hang up, wasnt using any EA was just using my brain based on mbfx system, i just thank God now that they have started their naming ceremonies i am not there to visit them,

Issorait, make we leave the matter, Thank God u have broker that satisfies u, and u have also warned potential victims.
Meanwhile can we talk about fx privately, i am interested in just making 5% permonth. Yahoo or skype will do
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by SkySpirit(m): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2012
Im also interested in this forex thing, the pros should give proposals or drop their contacts.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by rozayx5(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
No.
MSItachi:

Issorait, make we leave the matter, Thank God u have broker that satisfies u, and u have also warned potential victims.
Meanwhile can we talk about fx privately, i am interested in just making 5% permonth. Yahoo or skype will do
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by rozayx5(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2012
you can join the other guy for tutoring and coaching through yahoo messenger, or if you like one on one call me on 08167382985
Sky Spirit: Im also interested in this forex thing, the pros should give proposals or drop their contacts.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by bily(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
Sky Spirit: Im also interested in this forex thing, the pros should give proposals or drop their contacts.
MSItachi:

y don't you guys visit forextime since they are always talking about their free training on channels tv. afterall its free and you can then decide if forex is what you should be getting into.
based on a couple of their videos i have watched on channelstv.com i think dey r ok. n make una shine una eyes well o! no go fall maga for anybody. b4 u give ya money to any coy or anyone do ya due diligence well n ask enuf questions.
just ma 2pips!y
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by dimmycent: 5:30am On Apr 18, 2012
rozayx5: [img][/img]I am not here to paint alpari black as you might think, how do you feel chatting with an alpari agent about a problem, they ask for your account number once you submit their account number and they discover what is happening there they dont reply you again in the chat. thnking of trading big money, Alpari is certainly out of options thank you. I could try them in the in my 100$ days 2007-2010 but not now that a trader must be wise, i USe tadawul fx and the last rent i paid for my flat,3000$ was sent to my LR within 6 hours of requesting, thats business not 419. Money is to hard to get nowadays so you cant just make money and hand over to a useless broker that is just there to make cash, with fake offices that cant help you out,I Live in Lekki Phase2 if you need proofs of my trading just call me on 08167382985. forex is sweet.

we know your type ... the same set of people we got some three four years ago...... wat does your $3000 dollar rent has to do with us, and the fact that you live in lekki phase 2, you dont like to live in aso rock ni, you just want to cash gullible people in your net abi so that you can tell them you are using one indicator desinged from germany or one robot sent from hell fire to trade...
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by dimmycent: 5:42am On Apr 18, 2012
ecigwe: pls i just want to ask if any apari trained forex trader could let me know what their "G7 material " really is.
they also promised to give students follow up classes, but never got any call.
hope theie new name is for good.

I have read The G7 trading system, its called the bank trading system, its an intresting trading style good for swing and long term traders.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by dimmycent: 6:01am On Apr 18, 2012
E-Engineer:

u seem very succesful with forex, pls help me with advice or a good trading system. thanks

you can visit this website to give yourself a sound knowledge about forex www.babypips.com to give your self a sound knowledge about forex, once you get to the website click on school, it will take you step by step on the things you need to know about forex and how to trade the market.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by dimmycent: 6:02am On Apr 18, 2012

things to consider when investing.

1, never give your cash to anybody, make sure you open your account with the broker and give the trading access only to the person who wants to trade for you, what tha means is that you alone have the right to withdraw and receive your cash, cos most forex brokers will never transfer funds to third party.

2. have concrete agreement with, the person trading your account as regards profit and loss, what i mean is dat he will give you his profit projections monthly, quarterly even yearly, but most importantly he should also tell you what happens should in case there is a loss, are you going to bear the loss alone, or are you going to share it,

3. also ask the trader to what percentage can he gurantee your capital, any trader that can guarantee 70% of your capital or more is ok...

4> try to have your terms of agreement stated out.

or better still ask the trader to open a pamm account.

I like the pamm account option, i have pamm account with alpari, instaforex, fxopen. the pamm account option makes it compulsory for the trader to have his own money in the trading account to, so as the trader is trading my money he will also be trading his own money to, and the brokers will ensure that the terms of our business is followed secretly. out of these pamm account i find the alpari pamm account intresting.... there trainers explained to me that i can set risk limit on my account, which means if i give a trader 10,000 dollars, i can set a limit that the trader must not loose more than 2000 dollars from my money, and if he his loosing up to 2000 dollars alpari should cut my money off from the trader back into my account, for me i think that is kind of safe.

omo..... sleep is catching me ooooo.... need to get back to bed.....
knowledge is power
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by bily(m): 6:17am On Apr 18, 2012
dimmycent:

things to consider when investing.

1, never give your cash to anybody, make sure you open your account with the broker and give the trading access only to the person who wants to trade for you, what tha means is that you alone have the right to withdraw and receive your cash, cos most forex brokers will never transfer funds to third party.

2. have concrete agreement with, the person trading your account as regards profit and loss, what i mean is dat he will give you his profit projections monthly, quarterly even yearly, but most importantly he should also tell you what happens should in case there is a loss, are you going to bear the loss alone, or are you going to share it,

3. also ask the trader to what percentage can he gurantee your capital, any trader that can guarantee 70% of your capital or more is ok...

4> try to have your terms of agreement stated out.

or better still ask the trader to open a pamm account.

I like the pamm account option, i have pamm account with alpari, instaforex, fxopen. the pamm account option makes it compulsory for the trader to have his own money in the trading account to, so as the trader is trading my money he will also be trading his own money to, and the brokers will ensure that the terms of our business is followed secretly. out of these pamm account i find the alpari pamm account intresting.... there trainers explained to me that i can set risk limit on my account, which means if i give a trader 10,000 dollars, i can set a limit that the trader must not loose more than 2000 dollars from my money, and if he his loosing up to 2000 dollars alpari should cut my money off from the trader back into my account, for me i think that is kind of safe.

omo..... sleep is catching me ooooo.... need to get back to bed.....
knowledge is power

guy we don reach morning already na, it's 6am n u still wan sleep? owuro lojo o, lol. dat one mean say you don chop enuf pips for 9t.

nice write up though. pamm acount is d way to go for investors. thumbs up. i have made a frend request, pls accept.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Jim241gidi(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2012
dimmycent:

bro if you want to start trading again, i think you need to go learn forex afresh, cos what we knew some 3-4 years ago was crap, and youir major attention should be focused on risk management...
have a great day
Pls bro can u help on this or anyone you can recomend me to.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Jim241gidi(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2012
dimmycent:

have a great day

Yes i believe you,bt pls kindly help on this,i need to trade Forex again,hw do i go abt it.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2012
Goodday.
Am happy to still find traders around. Left trading sometime ago but pick up again and I think am catching up. Forex is really good. Focus and discipline. just follow simple instructions. Am willing to share my style freely... mostly no indicators.
Am doing demo and perfecting. consistence is the key. my interest is to doubling account and look for new challenge for now.
Others with other ideas can contribute.
Thank you

Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2012
Personally, I used alpari while actively trading and when I was called that they are changing to forextime, no big deal. They always paid my money promptly straight into my account. Don't think much would change. I still prefer them.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Lucy001(f): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2012
dimmycent:

we know your type ... the same set of people we got some three four years ago...... wat does your $3000 dollar rent has to do with us, and the fact that you live in lekki phase 2, you dont like to live in aso rock ni, you just want to cash gullible people in your net abi so that you can tell them you are using one indicator desinged from germany or one robot sent from hell fire to trade...

He is a confirm scam, noboday should deal with him, He will scam u, he changes email addy, afflinwed@yahoo.com, he would recommend u to open ac with fxopen, with lr, and that is how he will rip u...

Take note!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Our Bank Charges Us N301 While Cbn Sell For Them At N199 Per Dollar / Her Fasting Is Affecting My Business. Pls Help / The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.