Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria (38733 Views)

What Is The Northern Nigeria Turning Into? / Help! Which Is The Best Broker? (instaforex, Alpari, Fxpro, Liteforex). / Can I Trade Forex With Alpari Using Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Femmymcox(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
any trader here? what's the latest with alpari n current trading term n transacting exchanger ?
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by ccollins(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2018
makavel7:
grin Been following the thread with various comments from all and im tempted to smile. Ive been exposed to and trading the fx markets since 2001 till date,I currently manage funds in the $millions for a german hedge fund and also trade my own funds. In the early days of forex trading in nigeria a few got to know about trading currencies and then jumped in with both arms and legs hoping to make a million from a hundred in just a day( Normal Nigerian mentality laced with impatience, indiscipline and insane greed) All of them lost their pants in the process! later on, these same set of people seriously pissed, dreamed up schemes to recoup their lost funds and that was how forex seminars started, every dick and harry came on board offering ignorant and gullible individuals a life of freedom within a month of forex training.

The news started spreading like a wild fire and nigerians true to type were jumping in their thousands on the band wagon. It really took sometime for it to dawn on everyone that although the fx market is the most lucrative of all markets, its also the most complex market on earth. It didnt take long for all the rogue brokers in Europe to see that a sea of potential victims are there for the plucking in nigeria and they started jumping in and LORD! are they having a field day! Fellow Nigerians, the forex market is a very lucrative space but you need years of onhand experience to be able to make anything out of it. Its like walking into a hospital and seeing a neatly dressed surgeon and them immediately making up your mind to become one and hope to qualify in just a year. Forex trading is a profession, a serious business, but a whole lot see it as a game. Sorry to disappoint some, but currency trading is not for everyone.

I hear some traders here harping about money management bla,bla. There's really nothing wrong with money management, but money management without an edge only means that the demise of the account will take a little longer. The core of this market is having an edge and believe me itll take you years of refining and digging before you can eventually come up with an edge imbedded in a mode of trading that suites you as a person and built around your strengths and weaknesses. With regards to brokers, there are very reputable banks/brokers out there to choose from. eg Dukascopybank ch, exchange listed brokers like FXCM (active trader plfm). Then if you start playing in the big leagues, you have prime brokers like MAREX, HOTSPOTSFXI, FXALL, LCG and a host of others.
how can I contact you,you have the wisdom

1 Like

Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by ditho2017: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Thank you for this elaborate info. I registered with alpari two days back and an agent called me this money to detail me concerning their investment plan. He said I can actually invest and get returns leaving them to trade for me.
My question is: is it reliable? What are the risks involved. Thank you
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by thegeniusoye(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2019
What is the deal they are offering you?
ditho2017:
Thank you for this elaborate info. I registered with alpari two days back and an agent called me this money to detail me concerning their investment plan. He said I can actually invest and get returns leaving them to trade for me.
My question is: is it reliable? What are the risks involved. Thank you
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by Isapeace: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
my experience was a terrible one though. in 1 week the trader lost my $150 and declared bankruptcy. so i no dey near all these people again. i want to learn to trade binary or digital on my own now.
Re: Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria by akeensbussy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Isapeace:
my experience was a terrible one though. in 1 week the trader lost my $150 and declared bankruptcy. so i no dey near all these people again. i want to learn to trade binary or digital on my own now.

Forex is very simple to trade....learn it and start trading it yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Fasting Is Affecting My Business. Pls Help / The Bricklayer’s Explanation To Oil Price Fall, Naira Devaluation & Everything / Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.