Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest (17018 Views)

2015 Usmanu Danfodio University Recruitment Apptitude Test Loading. / Dangote Group Apptitude Test. / Invitation Letter For Aptitude Test (the West African Examinations Council(waec) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 05, 2012
Those that ave writen should give example of how the maths was pls. And what curent affairs question they asked
Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by Abkeeys(f): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
Pls can some1 help out here. I printed the online slip but I can't remember where I kept it. Pls those that have written,were u allowed to sit for the test without the slip? Thanks
Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by umunnao: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
In case you lost your NDDC PHOTO CARD, please do not miss to contact us for the retrieval of your slip because it will be required at the center before your accreditation. This message is only for those whose slip gets lost should contact to this email: kindredkingsley@yahoo.com OR Tel Phone: 08185963879. there our agent will tell you the easiest way you can generate the slip. Thanks
Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
umunnao: In case you lost your NDDC PHOTO CARD, please do not miss to contact us for the retrieval of your slip because it will be required at the center before your accreditation. This message is only for those whose slip gets lost should contact to this email: kindredkingsley@yahoo.com OR Tel Phone: 08185963879. there our agent will tell you the easiest way you can generate the slip. Thanks
please do not mind this guy. He is requesting for 1k, someone on nairaland did it for me free, just check the thread for one richard. Thanks. Smh people will never change.
Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by Oluesther(f): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2012
Those that were called for interviews, please what were your scores? What is the cut-off mark? I really need to know. I wrote mine on the 7th. Please help me, let me know what to expect.
Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by apasico(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
Please lets post our scores here, mine is 30
Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by oroG: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
pls any news on nddc interview
Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by emmydarl(m): 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
I received a txt mesg from NDDC to come to port harcourt 7th feb 2013 for an interview on admin assistant, i think the cut off mark is 25....gudluck to all involved
Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by Oluesther(f): 1:02am On Jan 28, 2013
I understand that this is a level 4(SSCE) job. Please, are there graduates that applied for it?
Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by obichijiokeobi: 7:13am On Jan 28, 2013
97percent of people dat did d test are graduate, what do u expect. Well if u re one u can choose not to come for d interview,afterall its a matter of choice.
Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by Sammy2100: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2013
Any news on the interview questions?

From people that were interviewed today (feb 3, 2013), they said that the interview questions are (but not limited to);

1. list 4 current & 4 past ministers in Nigeria
2. How will you resolve a conflict between couples
3. How will you manage a document given to you for your boss?

and other IQ tests.

Pls, others should share their experience too. Mine is on the 5th of feb
Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by oroG: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
is d interview oral or written, pls dos dat ve done theirs shud pls post questions asked. Thanx and God bless
Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by sorom4: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
Can one present a higher qualification or is it only SSCE that they are asking?
Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by u3fine(m): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
Pls is there Any Internal Security Assistant that has Attended the interview? Pls what questions did they ask for Security Applicant?
Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by Sammy2100: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
oroG: is d interview oral or written, pls dos dat ve done theirs shud pls post questions asked. Thanx and God bless

Its Oral Interview

More Admin Assist. Questions
1. Name All the NDDC States and their governors
2. Name 5 State governors and their states
3. What is Work Ethics and mention 3 types
4. What is Confidentiality and give two occasions when confidentiality is needed in an organization
5. Tell us about yourself
6. What is the term used to represent the meeting of two rivers and which state has the meeting of two rivers

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by oroG: 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
thanx so much sammy ,ur que really helped. Wishing everyone al da best.one love
Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by oroG: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
hi everyone, just wana ask d house if submittin a higher qualification disqualify one from the job. I need replies pls
Re: NDDC Recruitment Apptitude Test- The Latest by eddy4matrix: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
[quote
author=emmydarl]I received a txt mesg from NDDC to come to port
harcourt 7th feb 2013 for an interview on admin assistant, i think the
cut off mark is 25....gudluck to all involved[/quote]

@Emmydarl any news from NDDC yet I've done my interview i await a txt messg to come resume work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost A Job Offer Because You Negotiated Your Salary Too High? / Job Interveiw From Zis / Kindly Advise Me From Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.