Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Facts About Educational Contractors, Agents Working With Ukraine Universities - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Facts About Educational Contractors, Agents Working With Ukraine Universities (1851 Views)

Seeking Admission Into Ukraine Universities??????????? / Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians / How To Apply For Ukraine Universities Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Educational Contractors, Agents Working With Ukraine Universities by Telldtrut(f): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2012
My brother’s and sister’s in Africa, Nigeria particularly, this write up is to inform you all aspiring to come to Ukraine to study.
I will like you to take note of the way things are run by the so called contractors and there agents all over Nigeria and also present students making money recruiting students for them from Nigeria.

Be informed that Invitation to study into Ukraine universities is issued and approved only by a body called (MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF UKRAINE
UKRAINIAN STATE CENTRE OF INTERNATIONAL EDCATION), both Authorized contractor’s and all Ukrainian universities pass through the ministry to get the IV legalized before a visa can be issued.

Be informed that all Invitation issued is paid for either to the Ministry or to the particular university a student pick interest in by the contractor, but most Asian’s and Arabian’s contractors give it out free to their agents and present students free to trick them to recruit students for them.

Be informed that a contractor has authority to get consultation fee on each Iv he processed at the first year of the student’s entry into the country and not all the numbers of year’s the student will be studying.

Be informed that most agents in Nigeria works with this registered contractors in Ukraine mostly Asians and Arabians that later victimize the students.

Be informed that this Asians and Arabian contractor pay every agent or present student in the country up to 1000$ so they can recruit students for them, but the truth is that successful students that got visa and come into the country bears the pain behind the 1000$ giving to the agents at first because the contractors will overcast the fee the student is to pay and most of them continue to make gain on the students till the students graduate which is not according to the Ukrainian educational law, fact remain that a student in Ukraine have the opportunity to deal direct with the school after his or her first year in the country, meaning students pay the actual fixed school fee and accommodation fee from the second year which is more less than what they pay in their first year.,

Be informed that a student has the right and opportunity to change his or her university after first year or if already settled his or her contractor the due amount for the first year., but mostly this Asians and Arabians never let students transfer or change university just because they want to continue making wrong money from them, what they do when students decide to leave is put deportation stamp on there passports , this is wrong.

Be informed that there are lots of foreign Students mostly Nigerians in this Asians and Arabian contractors cage now with loads of problems they actually created for the students and demanding a lots of money claiming they can resolve the problems.

Be informed that the only way to afford been falling into this people cage in Ukraine is not to come into the country through there company.

Be informed that most agents and innocent or wicked present students that work with this people because of their own selfish gain has no authority or certified certificate from the ministry of education and science of Ukraine but all they get is a letter of authority to recruit students from the so called contractors which is not a valid document in Ukraine.

Be informed that the contractors also go to the extent of including the addresses and website of there agents in Nigeria and different countries on the sites of the universities just to make it look the agents are approved by the ministry, this is just a trick.

ADVICE: I advice all aspiring students/parents to always confront the company, agents, cousin , friend’s and anyone claiming he or she can get Ukraine admission and invitation to show their certificate of authorization from Ministry of education of Ukraine or tell which of the contractor they work with from Ukraine. (The copy of agreement certificate with the ministry is attached to this write up)

I advice if you are getting invitation from anyone from Nigeria to study in Ukraine make sure the Iv is not from this Asian’s or Arabian’s, believe me you will be saving yourself and parents a whole lots of stress and money if you abstain from them.

I advice if you think there is no other option for you than to use the Asian or Arabian guys to come into Ukraine then make sure you have a legalized agreement with the agents getting you the Iv from them stating that you owe them consultation fee only for your first year in the country and university of choice; also that you have the right to transfer anytime you decide to after you paid them what they demand from you in your first year.

I advice you abstain from any agent , company telling you there is work opportunity in Ukraine, promising easy visa and transfer to western European countries , this is not truth, Ukraine is only good for students who has sponsors and nothing more.

I advice to look out for African , Nigerian born contractors both in Nigeria and Ukraine, yes we have Nigerians that has the certificate from the ministry of education of Ukraine and working for long time also.

I will stop here for now and I will want everyone that will be reading this write-up to understand the fact that I am not trying to spoil other people business but to share light to what and how they are running there business here in Ukraine, its left for readers to make there choice.
A word is enough for the wise they said.
Alona.

Re: Facts About Educational Contractors, Agents Working With Ukraine Universities by Telldtrut(f): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2012
Telldtrut: My brother’s and sister’s in Africa, Nigeria particularly, this write up is to inform you all aspiring to come to Ukraine to study.
I will like you to take note of the way things are run by the so called contractors and there agents all over Nigeria and also present students making money recruiting students for them from Nigeria.

Be informed that Invitation to study into Ukraine universities is issued and approved only by a body called (MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF UKRAINE
UKRAINIAN STATE CENTRE OF INTERNATIONAL EDCATION), both Authorized contractor’s and all Ukrainian universities pass through the ministry to get the IV legalized before a visa can be issued.

Be informed that all Invitation issued is paid for either to the Ministry or to the particular university a student pick interest in by the contractor, but most Asian’s and Arabian’s contractors give it out free to their agents and present students free to trick them to recruit students for them.

Be informed that a contractor has authority to get consultation fee on each Iv he processed at the first year of the student’s entry into the country and not all the numbers of year’s the student will be studying.

Be informed that most agents in Nigeria works with this registered contractors in Ukraine mostly Asians and Arabians that later victimize the students.

Be informed that this Asians and Arabian contractor pay every agent or present student in the country up to 1000$ so they can recruit students for them, but the truth is that successful students that got visa and come into the country bears the pain behind the 1000$ giving to the agents at first because the contractors will overcast the fee the student is to pay and most of them continue to make gain on the students till the students graduate which is not according to the Ukrainian educational law, fact remain that a student in Ukraine have the opportunity to deal direct with the school after his or her first year in the country, meaning students pay the actual fixed school fee and accommodation fee from the second year which is more less than what they pay in their first year.,

Be informed that a student has the right and opportunity to change his or her university after first year or if already settled his or her contractor the due amount for the first year., but mostly this Asians and Arabians never let students transfer or change university just because they want to continue making wrong money from them, what they do when students decide to leave is put deportation stamp on there passports , this is wrong.

Be informed that there are lots of foreign Students mostly Nigerians in this Asians and Arabian contractors cage now with loads of problems they actually created for the students and demanding a lots of money claiming they can resolve the problems.

Be informed that the only way to afford been falling into this people cage in Ukraine is not to come into the country through there company.

Be informed that most agents and innocent or wicked present students that work with this people because of their own selfish gain has no authority or certified certificate from the ministry of education and science of Ukraine but all they get is a letter of authority to recruit students from the so called contractors which is not a valid document in Ukraine.

Be informed that the contractors also go to the extent of including the addresses and website of there agents in Nigeria and different countries on the sites of the universities just to make it look the agents are approved by the ministry, this is just a trick.

ADVICE: I advice all aspiring students/parents to always confront the company, agents, cousin , friend’s and anyone claiming he or she can get Ukraine admission and invitation to show their certificate of authorization from Ministry of education of Ukraine or tell which of the contractor they work with from Ukraine. (The copy of agreement certificate with the ministry is attached to this write up)

I advice if you are getting invitation from anyone from Nigeria to study in Ukraine make sure the Iv is not from this Asian’s or Arabian’s, believe me you will be saving yourself and parents a whole lots of stress and money if you abstain from them.

I advice if you think there is no other option for you than to use the Asian or Arabian guys to come into Ukraine then make sure you have a legalized agreement with the agents getting you the Iv from them stating that you owe them consultation fee only for your first year in the country and university of choice; also that you have the right to transfer anytime you decide to after you paid them what they demand from you in your first year.

I advice you abstain from any agent , company telling you there is work opportunity in Ukraine, promising easy visa and transfer to western European countries , this is not truth, Ukraine is only good for students who has sponsors and nothing more.

I advice to look out for African , Nigerian born contractors both in Nigeria and Ukraine, yes we have Nigerians that has the certificate from the ministry of education of Ukraine and working for long time also.

I will stop here for now and I will want everyone that will be reading this write-up to understand the fact that I am not trying to spoil other people business but to share light to what and how they are running there business here in Ukraine, its left for readers to make there choice.
A word is enough for the wise they said.
Alona.

(1) (Reply)

Textbooks For Primary,secondary,university Level For Sale At Wholesale Price / Wireless Presentation Remote Control With Laser Pointer / More Reasons Why Your Child Should Be In New Hope International School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.