Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders (15339 Views)

Caricatures Of World Leaders BY TSM / APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures / Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by 9jafreak: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
[size=16pt]men, this is some brilliant stuff!

You may want to keep them for a Nairaland Exhibition someday

'face off' Seun if you are listening, let the boys and ladies meet once a year for a get-together, light humour and serious plans on how to move the Nation forward through Youth Emancipation and enlightenment!

It's possible!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by odumchi: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
Haha thanks for all the compliments!

Stay tuned everyone, I will be back soon with some more and even Seun himself! Lol
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2012
Breath of fresh air cool . I await Musiwa's caricature
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by deshclones(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
9jafreak: [size=16pt]men, this is some brilliant stuff!

You may want to keep them for a Nairaland Exhibition someday

'face off' Seun if you are listening, let the boys and ladies meet once a year for a get-together, light humour and serious plans on how to move the Nation forward through Youth Emancipation and enlightenment!

It's possible!
[/size]

nice idea..but the seun dude should invest more on security details for the day cause people go break enough bottles for other people head...me personally go break better dry gin bottle untop sexkillz,ekoile,strangr,alh harem..to mention but a few. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by nagoma(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2012
Talented. Well done.
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by noiseless: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
@Odumchi. Haa haa! I was pissed when enemy of democracy nullified our (APRIL 12 ELECTION) but watching these catoons is as good as some sort of massage. But bro, it will be nice to see that of malam ndu_chuks loosing the argument, and resort to threatening everyone with the use of violence and genocide to keep nigeria one so he can keep his oil blocks, at the same time carving out any Igboland with oil and making the communities to deny their Igboness.lol!
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by kuphid(f): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
I don laf sotey I fall from my phone
Dude,u r damn so goodddddddddd...muahhhhhh
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by odumchi: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2012
Ok Im back.

See as my bobos Eko Ile and Lagcity dey suffer because dem love Fashola tooo much! lmao! grin

4 Likes

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by odumchi: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2012
;DNa dis be Oga Seun and him baby Mukina. Abi dem get sense, dem dey use us make millions when we dey here dey argue.. lol! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by manchy7531: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by odumchi: 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2012
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by odumchi: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2012
noiseless: @Odumchi. Haa haa! I was pissed when enemy of democracy nullified our (APRIL 12 ELECTION) but watching these catoons is as good as some sort of massage. But bro, it will be nice to see that of malam ndu_chuks loosing the argument, and resort to threatening everyone with the use of violence and genocide to keep nigeria one so he can keep his oil blocks, at the same time carving out any Igboland with oil and making the communities to deny their Igboness.lol!

lol I'll see.

@ All

Keep laughing more are on the way!
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by surfaceD: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2012
See how my little daughter is looking at me, is dad crying or laffin!

2 Likes

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by firestar(f): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
odumchi: ;DNa dis be Oga Seun and him baby Mukina. Abi dem get sense, dem dey use us make millions when we dey here dey argue.. lol! cheesy

[size=13pt]Classic![/size]
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by freecocoa(f): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
Kai odumchi you've got talent,my bro draws too.

More please,will be cool if you can draw mrs chima holding the nuts of man b*itches on here grin grin grin.
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by SisiKill1: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2012
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/680619[/img]

I honestly don't have the words to express how brilliant this is. . .like this particular one oh!!

Love the warring factions!!!
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Igwe9(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
What a comic relief!
Keep it up! smiley
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
The Seun/Mukinatu was baaaaddddd grin grin grin

Waiting to see my own too. grin

OMG, see Seun's glasses grin cheesy
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Nnenna1(f): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2012
Hahaha....nice thread - Seun and Mukina's is so laughably true.

You should do one of Calloti, Ekwy Nwa....lol
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Funkymallam(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
alj harem:

Abokina, yaya labari ?

Ina nan lafiya. Ba wani labari...
Yaya aiki da jin dadi? cheesy
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Natasha2(f): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
Wow Odumchi this is super cool, me likey, the pictures are so hillarious, grin BTW I love my pic kiss
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by jason123: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2012
odumchi: ;DNa dis be Oga Seun and him baby Mukina. Abi dem get sense, dem dey use us make millions when we dey here dey argue.. lol! cheesy

ROMFL!
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by chosen04(f): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2012
Wow!!!. . . . 9ice to know that Nairaland is not all about e-insults and war . . . . . .

Thumbs up @Poster

U must draw bluetooth ohhhhhhh . . . . . .
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by saviola77(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2012
odumchi: Ok Im back.

See as my bobos Eko Ile and Lagcity dey suffer because dem love Fashola tooo much! lmao! grin
Oh my goodness! I laughed till I was coughing profusely and gasping for air, thumbs up man. Nice to see these after a rough day. Brilliant!
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Yeske2(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
@Odumchi, you made me shed tears for no reason, LWKMD.
I need to see Seun and mukina
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by odumchi: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
Ok Im back with more.

This na my guy, Namfav when him dey relax with am wife wives and him family. lol grin

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by odumchi: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
Next one na Mrs Chima aka the original iron lady. o'boy, if you see the way she dey destroy men for romance section you no go near am again. Me sef, I no wan die for am hand. lmaoo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by freecocoa(f): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2012
OMG grin grin odumchi don kill me with laugh o,kai make mrs chima catch you,she go chop you raw cheesy.
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by odumchi: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
This na my brothers OAMJ4 and Jarus where dem dey pose for photo.

But e be like say dem no dey laugh, moderaton na serious job! Lmao! grin cheesy

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by freecocoa(f): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2012
grin grin grin,odumchi eeeeeeee.
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by jmaine: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2012
[size=18pt]Shuuu . . .See Lagos - Ibadan Express way for Jarus skull . . .abeg Which company handle that express way contract [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Natasha2(f): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2012
odumchi: Next one na Mrs Chima aka the original iron lady. o'boy, if you see the way she dey destroy men for romance section you no go near am again. Me sef, I no wan die for am hand. lmaoo grin grin
Odumchi get ready to be destroyed LWKMD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi / Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue / Dirtier Lagos? Heaps Of Refuse Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.