Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders (15360 Views)

Caricatures Of World Leaders BY TSM / APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures / Some Of The Very Best Of Nairalanders' Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by MrsChima(f): 7:19am On Apr 14, 2012
odumchi:

Demands upon demands ! I think I was pretty generous in my depiction Loool! grin grin

Na dis be the Mama Chima where I fear? She no fit do anything. Abeg cancel the vigil grin

LMAO@pretty generous. grin grin grin grin grin grin Negro, you gave me a crooked dick and a swollen pussy!!! undecided undecided

It is always quiet before the storm. Enjoy while it lasts. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by PeeBee: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2012
odumchi:

Wow this looks really good. What's in that basket under me? grin

palmfruits I suppose :-/ (your signature)

Can't believe i actually uploaded that.
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Oskilala: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@pretty generous. grin grin grin grin grin grin Negro, you gave me a crooked dick and a swollen pussy!!! undecided undecided

dumchi, i warned u earlier, prepare urself for distruction......make i go build coffin..
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2012
deshclones:

nice idea..but the seun dude should invest more on security details for the day cause people go break enough bottles for other people head...me personally go break better dry gin bottle untop sexkillz,ekoile,strangr,alh harem..to mention but a few. grin grin grin
Lwlmd...u h8 killz die...lol
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Jcjames(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2012
odumchi:

Lmaooo. Sit back and relax. I will draw and upload more. cool
find something better to do
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Stevostical(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2012
I dey await my own o. The one and only stevostical a.k.a oko awon omoge. LOLS
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by nedu210(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2012
odumchi u ar gr8, but u don kill me chai. i was enjoying my abacha with a fresh palm wine when i saw a link u post for ify, when i opened it, i couldnt hold my laughter, i laughed and laughed and laughed until i pour my palm wine into my abacha. Even at dat i couldnt stop laughing at mrs chimas akpu obi. lol. Cool drawing bro keep it up cool
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2012
odumchi: This na my brothers OAMJ4 and Jarus where dem dey pose for photo.

But e be like say dem no dey laugh, moderaton na serious job! Lmao! grin cheesy
Am surely going to download this particular one... LMAO
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by presido1: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2012
pls where and how can i locate the mapomaji thread.
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2012
presido1: pls where and how can i locate the mapomaji thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/321016/mapomeji-finally-out
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by bakila: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2012
Onlytruth: Odum my prime minister, please have mercy on me when you get around to draw the great Onlytruth, Eze Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland; Eze Ndigbo Nairaland. cool
I will live with any drawing provided there is a RED CAP on top of my head. I don't care how you achieve that! hehe. cheesy
Nobody elect or appoint you to any eze here. Stop campaigning.
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by dasparrow: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2012
Odumchi,

Great job bro, great job. I really laughed hard going through this thread. You are very talented. Hopefully, you can one day work for some major newspaper in Nigeria that will utilize your talent in the comic section of their newspaper. Once again, good job bro and God bless.
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by dasparrow: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2012
Jcjames: find something better to do

Bad belle / kill joy angry

2 Likes

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Beetwo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
Odum the great, you surely deserved an award for this trend, everytin was perfectly done, rite from the title page to ya presentations, the people involved and the contributors. The message is clear, 'unifyin joke' juz like watchin super eagels matches in dos dayz, hausa, igbo and yoruba, comin togeda for one aim 'friendliness' you hav achieved dat and l envy you so much, cos dis has showned dat nairaland is not all about insults and racism. Weldone once again.
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by ChinenyeN(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2012
Elilei! This has got to be one of the funniest threads I have seen in a long time here on NL. The Alj Harem one is killing me oo!! The Beaf and Jason one too na three much. Odumchi you wan kill me this day abi? See this Ifyalways and Toshmann/Pres-Elect one sef. Odumchi you are capturing these things well o. I cannot even begin to comment on all of them. Chei, uvuvu lei!!
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Onlytruth(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Still working on it.

I try small no? cheesy

Una go wound pesin for Nairaland one day I swear. hehehe! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Oskilala: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2012
where is muskeeto?..... grin
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by odumchi: 12:45am On Apr 15, 2012
ChinenyeN: Elilei! This has got to be one of the funniest threads I have seen in a long time here on NL. The Alj Harem one is killing me oo!! The Beaf and Jason one too na three much. Odumchi you wan kill me this day abi? See this Ifyalways and Toshmann/Pres-Elect one sef. Odumchi you are capturing these things well o. I cannot even begin to comment on all of them. Chei, uvuvu lei!!

LOL cheesy cheesy.

Ileke-IdI:

His signature ===> My big brother, they're very racist here o. They're racist.

I see, thank you. tongue

Mrs.Chima:

You called me negro, you wetin you be? elbogrow? cheesy
Anyway, na so I want am no so e go be cool

Thanks for the good-humour.

PeeBee:

palmfruits I suppose :-/ (your signature)

Can't believe i actually uploaded that.

Oh, lol that's what I thought too! Thanks for drawing this, I like it (I even saved it) grin

nedu210: odumchi u ar gr8, but u don kill me chai. i was enjoying my abacha with a fresh palm wine when i saw a link u post for ify, when i opened it, i couldnt hold my laughter, i laughed and laughed and laughed until i pour my palm wine into my abacha. Even at dat i couldnt stop laughing at mrs chimas akpu obi. lol. Cool drawing bro keep it up cool

LOL! Na so suppose be. Man suppose sit down drink palmwine and laugh! Lol, glad it made you laugh. cheesy

Yeske!:
I don laff tire, headache don dey worry me dis kind early morning so. Kai una no go kill pesin

grin

dasparrow: Odumchi,

Great job bro, great job. I really laughed hard going through this thread. You are very talented. Hopefully, you can one day work for some major newspaper in Nigeria that will utilize your talent in the comic section of their newspaper. Once again, good job bro and God bless.

Lol, thank you my brother. May God bless you, too.

Beetwo: Odum the great, you surely deserved an award for this trend, everytin was perfectly done, rite from the title page to ya presentations, the people involved and the contributors. The message is clear, 'unifyin joke' juz like watchin super eagels matches in dos dayz, hausa, igbo and yoruba, comin togeda for one aim 'friendliness' you hav achieved dat and l envy you so much, cos dis has showned dat nairaland is not all about insults and racism. Weldone once again.

LOL. Na so e suppose be. Everybody wether Hausa, Ijo, Igbo, Kanuri, Yoruba, etc. suppose take time off and laugh at 'imself.
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by imasadiq: 1:43am On Apr 15, 2012
hilarious,lotbs,laughing of the bull shit! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 15, 2012
Ekt_bear

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by ektbear: 5:51am On Apr 15, 2012
Lol grin

Nneka ke?

She'd be more successful distracting me if she is in bra and panties cheesy
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by nduchucks: 5:59am On Apr 15, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 15, 2012
Dayokanu

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 15, 2012
ekt_bear: Lol grin

Nneka ke?

She'd be more successful distracting me if she is in bra and panties cheesy

LOL cheesy
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by ektbear: 6:06am On Apr 15, 2012
lmao!! cheesy grin
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Dayokanu
Always thought DAYOKANU was as tall as Peter Crouch... So dude Na average height
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2012
ogbeche77:
Always thought DAYOKANU was as tall as Peter Crouch... So dude Na average height

Nah, dayo is 6'6ft o. . . . lol, the drawings are not precise nau.
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 15, 2012
ndu_chucks --> the picture illustrates what I think every time I see his posts.

1 Like

Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by aljharem(m): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2012
^^^^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin Iyawo mi draw gan ni o !

Wonderful writing BTW wink
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by nduchucks: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ileke, those drawings are great. You captured my level headedness and peace loving demeanor quite well. I'm waiting for someone to draw Dede1 - that will be a challenge, I don't think the map of Nigeria will be anywhere on that drawing. cheesy
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by ChinenyeN(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
odumchi: This is my guy ChinenyeN. The proud Ngwa man of Ngwaland. grin
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/680163[/img]
Yes naa, la m mbu afonne kpoo! I like this.
Re: Friendly Caricatures Of Nairalanders by odumchi: 5:50am On Apr 16, 2012
ChinenyeN:
Yes naa, la m mbu afonne kpoo! I like this.

Lol, ejima gi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation / Nigeria Has Over N 2.7Trn In Treasury Single Account ( TSA ) – AGF / Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.