Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Please Help Me Out Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me Out Guys (842 Views)

Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood / Check This Out Guys(lol) / Why Do GIRLS Usually Check Out Guys' Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out Guys by Stargirl36(f): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2012
The man that proposed marriage to me is now disturbing my younger sister for a relationship. I'm so confused as I'm in love with this guy.
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys by 2goodbobo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2012
Am surefire you meant to say propose right? Leave the man already because for him to ask your sister out again shows he's up to no good.
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys by kpolli(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
Attend english language tutorials first and he would come back to you
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2012
Stargirl36: D man dat purpose marriage to me, is disturbing my younger sister in a relationship, pls wht will i do, cos i really luv him.
@OP. Expansiate. You can't just write this and expect meaningful comments.
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2012
kpolli: Attend english language tutorials first and he would come back to you
SMH
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys by Ournaija: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2012
That is a bad signal. You can gamble sha.
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys by omega25red(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
you do know that english is not Nigeria's first language right? besides you know what she meant to write.

poster leave that no good bast-ard as soon as possible and i hope your sister is loyal to you
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys by chimuchi(f): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
Stargirl36: D man dat purpose marriage to me, is disturbing my younger sister in a relationship, pls wht will i do, cos i really luv him.
i supect ur younger sister is more attractive to him than u. please if u marry him, he may still sleep wi ur sister. be careful how you decide
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys by kpolli(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2012
omega25red:
you do know that english is not Nigeria's first language right? besides you know what she meant to write.

poster leave that no good bast-ard as soon as possible and i hope your sister is loyal to you

Can i not be mean once in a while cry cry
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys by slimyem: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2012
how can you love a man who's back-stabbing you still?
Ugh!
Re: Please Help Me Out Guys by reddinton(f): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2012
grin grin grin wow that's rather too harsh, slip of fingers!!

(1) (Reply)

Generally Women Are Easy Prey. / Prostitutes Lament : Ramadan Has SLOWED Business / Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.