Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Stop Arguing With Atheists - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Arguing With Atheists (3360 Views)

Please, Stop Arguing About Chris Okotie And The Catholic Church / Please, Stop Arguing About Chris Okotie And The Catholic Church / The Reasons You Must Stop Arguing With Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by logicboy: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2012
Sweetlemon: LMAO@logic mind and logicboy. So this is the reason why u r on EVERY religious thread? Laff-wan-bring-back-my-menstrual-pains! So because there is no section for atheists u come to d religion section and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk about a God you hate? Hellooo?

I see that the points that I raised got to you.

I can not hate god- he doesnt exist. Also there are religions that incorporate a bit of atheism like buddhism. (once had a Japanese girlfriend).
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by mkmyers45(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2012
Sweetlemon: LMAO@logic mind and logicboy. So this is the reason why u r on EVERY religious thread? Laff-wan-bring-back-my-menstrual-pains! So because there is no section for atheists u come to d religion section and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk about a God you hate? Hellooo?
Yawn...and how many people come on here everyday yapping about atheists and hell?
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by Sweetlemon(f): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
mkmyers45: Yawn...and how many people come on here everyday yapping about atheists and hell?
The point, my dear, is that you guys are on EVERY SINGLE religious thread including those without any mention of atheists talking and talking and talking and screaming and screaming and yelling and yellin about something you don't even believe in! And that, my dear is why laff-wan-increase-d-size-of-my-bottom!
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by LogicMind: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2012
Sweetlemon:
The point, my dear, is that you guys are on EVERY SINGLE religious thread including those without any mention of atheists talking and talking and talking and screaming and screaming and yelling and yellin about something you don't even believe in! And that, my dear is why laff-wan-increase-d-size-of-my-bottom!

At least we a proving useful in amusing you. What are you useful at?
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by Sweetlemon(f): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
Logic Mind:

At least we a proving useful in amusing you. What are you useful at?
So you love us religious people so much that you are so committed to amusing us on EVERY thread Ah! How sweet of you honey! As for what I'm useful for, if that is s'pposed to lead me into an atheist/believer argument trap, sorry, it won't work dear. Bye!
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by LogicMind: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
Sweetlemon:
So you love us religious people so much that you are so committed to amusing us on EVERY thread Ah! Hiw sweet of you honey! As for what I'm useful for, if that is s'pposed to lead me into an atheist/believer argument trap, sorry, it won't work dear. Bye!

run run run
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by mkmyers45(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Ok. Which threads are you talking about? you are very shallow..that i can say without a doubt.
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by Sweetlemon(f): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2012
mkmyers45: Ok. Which threads are you talking about? you are very shallow..that i can say without a doubt.
Check ALL the religious threads here, that will answer your question. Me? Shallow? How about someone who goes around every talking and talking and talking and yelling and yelling and screaming about what he doesn't even believe in?? Abeg laff-don-already-turn-my-bottom-to-ikebe so pls stop making me laff more before my ass bursts o! Abeg o!
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by LogicMind: 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Check ALL the religious threads here, that will answer your question. Me? Shallow? How about someone who goes around every talking and talking and talking and yelling and yelling and screaming about what he doesn't even believe in?? Abeg laff-don-already-turn-my-bottom-to-ikebe so pls stop making me laff more before my ass bursts o! Abeg o!

do you need a mat?
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by Callotti: 12:53am On Apr 15, 2012
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by scribble: 11:40pm On May 23, 2012
See them arguing about whales, donkeys and tower of babel like the Bible is Animal Farm.

Atheists are people who need a hug.

Hug an atheist today!

Arguing only makes them excited. They seem pleased in their discovery of the non-existence of God and want to flout this to all and sundry. You know what they say about empty barrels.

Smh and lol'ing
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
Sweetlemon: Fellow christian brothers and sisters. I have noticed the way people try to argue with atheists when they are in they start their debates. I advice that we should learn not to argue with them, if you want to say anything at all, it should only be brief and only when it is necessary. These people are so hardened that it is only God himself that can reveal himself to them so don't bother wasting your time! (Funny enough, it is such people God delights in manifesting himself to) just pray for such people whenever you encounter them.
cheers!

I concur, arguing with them is a total waste of time, energy and resources.

For a people who do not believe in GOD , they sure spend a huge proportion of their time arguing about GOD.

One of them recently said , "thank God I am an atheist" grin grin

What a confused lot !!
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
Stop arguing with atheists and they will naturally die out from this board.

Keep arguing with them, and you not only waste your time, you provide the trolls with a platform to air their agenda.
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by vescucci(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2012
Lol. Whether you like it or not, you'll argue with atheists. They're continually flabbergasted by the madness or religion so they can't help themselves. You can't help yourself either cuz your holy anger won't let you ignore their 'blasphemy'.

I read a funny bit about atheists: the first rule about atheist club is never stop talking about atheist club!

1 Like

Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by thehomer: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
frosbel: Stop arguing with atheists and they will naturally die out from this board.

Keep arguing with them, and you not only waste your time, you provide the trolls with a platform to air their agenda.

Boo hoo. cry Do you feel sad for losing in the marketplace of ideas?
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2012
thehomer:

Boo hoo. cry Do you feel sad for losing in the marketplace of ideas?

On the contrary.

We ( Christians ) are too diametrically opposed to reach an agreement with you (Atheists ).

You have chosen to reject the gospel, so I am not sure what else there is to discuss

All we can do as Christians is to keep preaching the gospel which the bibles says is foolishness to the wise but the wisdom of God for the salvation of the world.

There are other 'foolish ones' who will accept the gospel , so we will rather expend our time and resources on such.
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by thehomer: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
frosbel:

On the contrary.

We ( Christians ) are too diametrically opposed to reach an agreement with you (Atheists ).

Of course you're also very opposed to each other so you're not even able to reach agreements with each other.

frosbel:
You have chosen to reject the gospel, so I am not sure what else there is to discuss

You could say I've "chosen" to reject the gospel the same way that I've "chosen" to reject Islam.

frosbel:
All we can do as Christians is to keep preaching the gospel which the bibles says is foolishness to the wise but the wisdom of God for the salvation of the world.

There are other 'foolish ones' which will accept the gospel , so we will rather expend our time and resources on such.

Maybe if you prayed to your God properly, I'll come to accept the gospel.
You guys can keep peddling your religion but just keep in mind that out here in the marketplace of ideas, your ideas would probably be challenged and likely rejected.
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
thehomer:

Of course you're also very opposed to each other so you're not even able to reach agreements with each other

we can disagree on non-salvation related issues , but we are in unison on the fundamentals of our faith, one of which is JESUS CHRIST is the way THE TRUTH and THE LIFE.

You could say I've "chosen" to reject the gospel the same way that I've "chosen" to reject Islam.

your choice either way !

Maybe if you prayed to your God properly, I'll come to accept the gospel.
You guys can keep peddling your religion but just keep in mind that out here in the marketplace of ideas, your ideas would probably be challenged and likely rejected.

you probably have been prayed for , but this does not negate the fact that you have the power to exercise your will to reject the gospel.

Regarding the market place of ideas , this is my reply : "For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified."
Re: Stop Arguing With Atheists by thehomer: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
frosbel:

we can disagree on non-salvation related issues , but we are in unison on the fundamentals of our faith, one of which is JESUS CHRIST is the way THE TRUTH and THE LIFE.

While being in disagreement on what to do to be saved since most of you would agree that merely believing in Jesus isn't enough since even the demons know this.

frosbel:
your choice either way !

It is the same choice you've made. I'm being consistent while you aren't.

frosbel:
you probably have been prayed for , but this does not negate the fact that you have the power to exercise your will to reject the gospel.

Why don't you add your own prayer just to be sure? You need to realize that I don't choose my beliefs in that sense.

frosbel:
Regarding the market place of ideas , this is my reply : "For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified."

So what? Jesus died for a metaphor given our current scientific knowledge. His death then is a waste.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BASIL & BITTER-LEAF: The Xray Into God's Nature! (PART 2) / Reasons Why God Answers The Prayers Of Little Children / Have You Ever Witness A Miracle Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.