Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison (19087 Views)

Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri / Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) / Suspected Human Eater, Cliford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Fynist(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
Person wey dem suppose don hang since.why are they trying to help a confirmed Killer anyways
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by oladayo042: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
Is he tired of the prison and want to spend some time at the hospital?
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by iiiyyyk(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2012
violent: The only thing i consider madness in this case is the system that keeps people locked up awaiting trial for 13 fu[i]c[/i]king years...Is this even a country we have at all?

Justice is not served by making him await trial for his crime...Justice is only served when/if he is found guilty and punished accordingly.

What is perhaps even more gutting is that the rubbish newspapers we have have chosen to ignore these outrageous human rights violations and focused on mundane talks such as TB Joshua's predictions or Mo-Hits break up. We really are insane as a collective group of people, even the thread was focused on his mental health than the obviously more important issues. What if it wasn't Orji? what if it were someone who got locked up for trivial non-punishable stuffs like Insulting the village's "big man"?

A corpse as they say is just a corpse until that corpse is your pops!!!....the same system that sees nothing wrong in holding a man for 13 years without trial is still here and the next man may just be someone very close.

thank you. this is actually a mad system. i tell you the are thousands of innocent nigerians in prison today waiting trial for scores of years. orji might not be innocent, but many innocent once are passing through worst circumstances than this.

A country with a failed judicial system!.... i'm afraid, we are almost in a failed state.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Basic(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
Na wa o. Awaiting trial for 13 years and still counting...
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by antartica(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2012
This is the height of moral decadence,where man has been systematically reduced to the status of filth.

That guy was carzy from the onset,all those socalled body parts could have come the carcasses of the victims of hit and run drivers on lagos crazy traffics,everyday.Carcasses that are left unclaimed for days and some crazy guys like orji could think of them as something supernatural,something that can evoke wealth and wants to hoarde them for rituals.Just like many so-called normal nigerians think,they think dead human heads can create money from the thin air like mannas from heaven,bas0stards.

How can a head that wasn't creative alive be creative in death?

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Phrankin(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

considering the number of humans he has eaten and those he sold for rituals,13 years is very small to else he should have been shot a long time ago.Anyways,maybe theodore orji or kalu orji can come and help this their family member clifford orji so that he can be treated and charged on time.Btw,dont you guys have mental homes in iboland where he can be treated ? Proudly biafran grin
wannabe tribalist. Lame, very lame indeed.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Phrankin(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2012
antartica: This is the height of moral decadence,where man has been systematically reduced to the status of filth.

That guy was carzy from the onset,all those socalled body parts could have come the carcasses of the victims of hit and run drivers on lagos crazy traffics,everyday.Carcasses that are left unclaimed for days and some crazy guys like orji could think of them as something supernatural,something that can evoke wealth and wants to hoarde them for rituals.Just like many so-called normal nigerians think,they think dead human heads can create money from the thin air like mannas from heaven,bas0stards.

How can a head that wasn't creative alive be creative in death?

For your mind now, you'll be feeling that you're sophisticated, analytical and smart huh?
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Bastiger(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2012
why wasn't he tried the 1st five years of his arrest?what kind of judicial system do we run in this country?13 years?!why won't he go nuts.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by belovedaja(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
Was he sane b4?
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Rocktation(f): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2012
Smooth278: hmmmm, nemesis perhaps i leave u to be d judge...

Most definitely.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 15, 2012
991: this man roasted humans alive and fed on them, kidnapped and kept a young lady as sex slave for months and had s.x.x with her as he wanted without feeding the lady?
he deserves whatever happened to him, even the 13yrs awaiting trial is too small.
dude: ur brain is functioning well..
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 15, 2012
logica: Did you or anybody confirm that cellphone was working? Did anybody (you or the so called Nigerian Police) go through the cellphone's call history and contacts? Any madman can pick up a cellphone from the road side (especially after the owner had just been mugged by armed robbers); no biggie.
your acting strange.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by 9zeros(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2012
nemesis indeed. he was a user n also a dealer. so dis man is probably insane cuz some 'big men' are tryin 2 keep a clean slate n bury some secrets. d long awaitin period n fact dat they say hospitals keep rejectin him should tell u somtin.....'they' want him MAD. OH LAWD. SMH.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by logica(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
handsomeness: your acting strange.
Absolutely right. In the mind of an ignorant like you, asking pertinent questions comes across as strange. Anybody that doesn't just swallow what any fool tells him is strange. I agree.

Somebody was accused of kidnapping victims for rituals and had clients he calls on a cellphone, yet nobody (especially the police) checked the call history to figure out who his clients were? You actually believe what the Nigerian Police tells you? I do agree that I am strange though. You are the quite normal typical Nigerian Dundee that dot the landscape.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by sadi78: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2012
Fabulous Autos: Surprised to know the man is still on this planet earth. I guess the law of karma is taking its course.
ofcourse!
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by spaceship(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2012
violent: The only thing i consider madness in this case is the system that keeps people locked up awaiting trial for 13 fu[i]c[/i]king years...Is this even a country we have at all?

Justice is not served by making him await trial for his crime...Justice is only served when/if he is found guilty and punished accordingly.

What is perhaps even more gutting is that the rubbish newspapers we have have chosen to ignore these outrageous human rights violations and focused on mundane talks such as TB Joshua's predictions or Mo-Hits break up. We really are insane as a collective group of people, even the thread was focused on his mental health than the obviously more important issues. What if it wasn't Orji? what if it were someone who got locked up for trivial non-punishable stuffs like Insulting the village's "big man"?

A corpse as they say is just a corpse until that corpse is your pops!!!....the same system that sees nothing wrong in holding a man for 13 years without trial is still here and the next man may just be someone very close.

I support you 100% the judicial system should be addressed or declared mad even before they decleared that of Orji.

@poster u made us belief Orji couldn't be tried cos he's mentally unstable, I believe so is d case with the other 554 inmates n several others across d country where some have probably been there longer than Orji.
Also, How does a mad man go mad?

And maybe I may not be able to remember it as it happened 13yrs ago but I do remember from what I saw and read in d paper back then that Orji knows what he was saying and doing. He had substantial amount of money (cash n check) n cell phone which he claimed he got from his client's.
Why can't such man be tried immediately? N judging by the sensitivity of his case n while hospitals rejected him in Nigeria why can't they get him treatment abroad so that judgment may be served? (@least we've heard of such cases before in Nigeria Tafa Balogun I think n maybe a couple of others too).

I smell foul play although I've smelt those as far back as 13yrs ago....too many people will go down with him my guess

That being said, what happens next to him now that a mad man has gone mad?

Nigeria is a big joke
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by yam: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2012
991: this man roasted humans alive and fed on them, kidnapped and kept a young lady as sex slave for months and had s.x.x with her as he wanted without feeding the lady?
he deserves whatever happened to him, even the 13yrs awaiting trial is too small.

The point u need to get is dis even if dis man will be persecuted, he doesnt need to await trial for 13yrs.it is the system that is mad.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by alasco007: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2013
thats a big lie....he is living well and his location is not disclosed but people that knows know about his whereabout
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Babe101: 6:46am On Sep 05, 2013
Na lack of meat de worry am undecided
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by bmos(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
MeGaStReEt:
I think say the guy don even die since

He is in want of human flesh. Look for some, feed him and you will see him get over that insanity pronto.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faye Mooney: Briton Shot Dead At Kaduna Resort – UK Govt / Son Calls Police To Arrest Father For Printing Fake Money In Kenya (Video) / How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.