Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison (19088 Views)

Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri / Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) / Suspected Human Eater, Cliford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2012
afam4eva: Waiting for trial for 13 years?

considering the number of humans he has eaten and those he sold for rituals,13 years is very small to else he should have been shot a long time ago.Anyways,maybe theodore orji or kalu orji can come and help this their family member clifford orji so that he can be treated and charged on time.Btw,dont you guys have mental homes in iboland where he can be treated ? Proudly biafran grin
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by freecocoa(f): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2012
Wasn't he mad before the arrest?
Maybe they think madness is only when you roam the streets stark nekkid and talk nonsense,which type of madness pass eating of human flesh?

How can someone await trial for 13 freaking years?kai may God deliver us from this country.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2012
freecocoa: Wasn't he mad before the arrest?
Maybe they think madness is only when you roam the streets stark nekkid and talk nonsense,which type of madness pass eating of human flesh?

How can someone await trial for 13 freaking years?kai may God deliver us from this country.

since he's now mad and no doctor wants to get close to him,i'm sorry to say this,i think he should be left in solitary for the rest of his life.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by queenyetty09(f): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2012
Abeg d guy is just acting. As far as am concerned he has alwayz been mad.he's just looking for an avenue to escape frm hospital bed. I hope he is alone in d cell b4 he start eating d other inmates.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 14, 2012
queenyetty09: Abeg d guy is just acting. As far as am concerned he has alwayz been mad.he's just looking for an avenue to escape frm hospital bed. I hope he is alone in d cell b4 he start eating d other inmates.

Lmao @ before he starts eating other inmates. . . . .badt girl grin
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by freecocoa(f): 7:25am On Apr 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

since he's now mad and no doctor wants to get close to him,i'm sorry to say this,i think he should be left in solitary for the rest of his life.
Solitary?dude should have been tried and hung,butchered,shot or electrocuted since.

Now i believe he was really selling those parts to notable men hence they kept him for this long to avoid them being exposed,we've not heard about him all these years,now they are telling us he's mad so that what will happen na?useless people.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 14, 2012
freecocoa: Solitary?dude should have been tried and hung,butchered,shot or electrocuted since.

Now i believe he was really selling those parts to notable men hence they kept him for this long to avoid them being exposed,we've not heard about him all these years,now they are telling us he's mad so that what will happen na?useless people.

Solitary is better than sending him to court to avoid any indiscretion since the matter will have to reach the supreme court before the final verdict is given and also,the case has attracted so much sentiments for the guy to be killed.Therefore,government will always want to capitalize on that to boost its human rights stance.Just like the terrorists in guatanamo bay have become stucked bones in the throat of the US government,if they had their way,those terrorists would have been eutanized a long time ago.so lets keep orji as a reminder to those prospective human-eaters .
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by ajirapsy(m): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2012
I think we should all shift our focus from Orji & think about the system itself. Also, i think this report is lopsided. The writer focused on Orji getting mad, whereas we were all made to believe as at when he was arrested that he was a mad man. So this is not news to me. For a second, think about the other 554 people also awaiting trial in the same prison. Am sure there are many more in other prisons across the country. Blacks on Blacks. That is not fair.
violent: The only thing i consider madness in this case is the system that keeps people locked up awaiting trial for 13 fu[i]c[/i]king years...Is this even a country we have at all?

Justice is not served by making him await trial for his crime...Justice is only served when/if he is found guilty and punished accordingly.

What is perhaps even more gutting is that the rubbish newspapers we have have chosen to ignore these outrageous human rights violations and focused on mundane talks such as TB Joshua's predictions or Mo-Hits break up. We really are insane as a collective group of people, even the thread was focused on his mental health than the obviously more important issues. What if it wasn't Orji? what if it were someone who got locked up for trivial non-punishable stuffs like Insulting the village's "big man"?

A corpse as they say is just a corpse until that corpse is your pops!!!....the same system that sees nothing wrong in holding a man for 13 years without trial is still here and the next man may just be someone very close.
Nice post man
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by tchaik(m): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2012
shocked cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by freecocoa(f): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Solitary is better than sending him to court to avoid any indiscretion since the matter will have to reach the supreme court before the final verdict is given and also,the case has attracted so much sentiments for the guy to be killed.Therefore,government will always want to capitalize on that to boost its human rights stance.Just like the terrorists in guatanamo bay have become stucked bones in the throat of the US government,if they had their way,those terrorists would have been eutanized a long time ago.so lets keep orji as a reminder to those prospective human-eaters .
Anyways that one concern them,the dude has been dead to me long ago.

grin grin grin @prospective human-eaters.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by logica(m): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2012
jamace:
He was found with a cell phone then with which he used to communicate with his customers.
Did you or anybody confirm that cellphone was working? Did anybody (you or the so called Nigerian Police) go through the cellphone's call history and contacts? Any madman can pick up a cellphone from the road side (especially after the owner had just been mugged by armed robbers); no biggie.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Aderupoko2: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2012
Its like Nairaland doesnt have any good thing to put on front page again.Mad man got mad again,so freaking what?
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by strangerf: 7:58am On Apr 14, 2012
freecocoa: Anyways that one concern them,the dude has been dead to me long ago.

grin grin grin @prospective human-eaters.

You "is" disowning your brother? Ibo people sha.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by freecocoa(f): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2012
strangerf:

You "is" disowning your brother? Ibo people sha.

Fstranger respect yourself this early morning o.angry
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by seunlayi(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: @violent, abeg tell them my bro. everyone always misses the real issues and have their minds clouded by sentimentalistic tendencies. any wonder why we are static in this country? The point is not wether the man ate people's flesh or not. The point is that the system has failed to deal properly with his case, and the cases of others ranging from those guilty of much much lesser crimes to those who are completely innocent. Keeping him waiting indefinitely is not justice, he is still innocent as far as the law is concerned. If he is guilty, let a judge pronounce it and let him be dealt with accordinlgy.
Sit there romanticizing about nemesis, till you are the one running about trying to get a relative out of indefinite police detention!
Góöd pöíñt

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2012
seunlayi: Góöd pöíñt

what is good about your point ? So the fact that the sysem is bad doesnt mean that beast should be on the street.Keeping him away is the best option for now pending any meaningful breakthrough in our judiciary.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Blackbody20(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2012
Consumption of raw human flesh in d first instance connotes madnesss. He should be killed without mercy. If u kill by sword u ll actually die by sword.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2012
Blackbody20: Consumption of raw human flesh in d first instance connotes madnesss. He should be killed without mercy. If u kill by sword u ll actually die by sword.
I wonder what people around him were doing the day he was arrested.why wasnt he burnt instantly ?
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by hardeyincah(m): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2012
Don't u think dis can be an arrangee for Him to be freed

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2012
Deputy Comptroller of Prisons, Mr. Noel Ailewon, during a visit by the Lagos State Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Ade Ipaye and representatives of the Office of the Public Defender, OPD, also said 554 persons have been discovered to be awaiting trial in the prison for several years.

The visit to the prisons was to evaluate the number of awaiting-trial persons and possibly secure the release of those who should not to be there.

Who said the man is mad?.This is a well calculated plot to release him,i smell something between him and the prison warders,No be Niaja we dey..forget madness abeg.

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Aroy: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2012
Hmmmm,some pple r very wicked.hw i wish dt 1 of d relalives of those shouting justice was orji's victim may be they wont be talking of justice.who knws maybe they r also human eaters.4 those unjustly kept in prison,i feel 4 them but not 4 orji.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Ibman: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2012
What! i can't believe clifford Orji is still awaiting trial.about 13yrs ago almost all Nigerians heard of the atrocity he commited yet the judiciary didnt take action on the case, maybe they want him to die so as to close the case.... I beleive some people don't want his trial and probably may have given him something to make him go insane to protect their ass.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Goldieluks: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2012
The judicial system in Nigeria is sooo messed up that they left a horrible and disgusting human as clifford to see the living day light for good 13 years, after his arrest. They should have hunged him years ago, what are they waiting for a trial for him for,isn't there enough proof for the bastard to be electrified or put on parole? Do the victims of his evil deeds have to wait this long to have their right to justice? This is why I have always supported the American judiciary system, am sure this clif orji would not see the living day light of another day if he were a US citizen. Smh!
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Carrlls: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2012
I think say the guy don even die since[img]http://www.dubaa.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Juzhilz(m): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2012
For those of u wondering why he has been on awaiting trial for 13yrs? I thougt d writer said...[
Ipaye attributed Oji’s state to the inability of his case to be heard, an indication capable of keeping him longer among the list of those awaiting-trial.
Ipaye said: “Orji is mentally disturbed and no hospital is accepting him. Unfortunately, one cannot be tried except one is mentally stable.  /[/quote] What do u expect? When he started faking madness n NOW actually goin mad. Make una leave us make we hear word jare. Law of karma simply catchin up
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Basics007: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2012
I wonder why psychiathric evaluation should be so difficult to do in Naija. 13yrs?!
I remember this incident clearly cos it occurred while i was still in high school. Used to pass that Toyota bus stop on my way back from coachin centre. Since then i've passed out of secondary school, written multiple Jambs,gained admission,graduated from university,gotten a job,changed jobs etc. and the man is still awaiting trial?! Na wa o. I dont know sha,maybe the Nigerian govt wants me to achieve some few more milestones be4 finally puttin him on trial.......
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by jamace(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2012
logica: Did you or anybody confirm that cellphone was working? Did anybody (you or the so called Nigerian Police) go through the cellphone's call history and contacts? Any madman can pick up a cellphone from the road side (especially after the owner had just been mugged by armed robbers); no biggie.

My brother, Clifford was not a mad man at all. He was a full fledged human parts seller and eater. Note that he was also caught with cheque and cash worth N500,000 in his abode. Which kain mad man be dat?

Read his story again here: https://www.nairaland.com/241262/re-visiting-clifford-orji-story-decade
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Amaechi1985: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2012
De blood of people wen he don kill don make am mad.na reward 4 him work.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Ignatio(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2012
Still awaiting trial?!! I'm suprised.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by crackhouse(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2012
Is that clifford the peper soup man?. Haba, he have stayed longer than expected. That man supposed to have decayed long time ago nah, what are they waiting for?.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
Does it mean he was forming madness ab initio or that he has nw gone mader and will sn get to madest! Is this also news? Mad citizen of a mad country.
Re: Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
We've gat more chickens than roosters in here. Hw time flies. All those blabbing about delayed trial for dis guy amuse me. D fairest trial d carnibal would hav gotten back then was SIMPLE JUNGLE JUSTICE. Police evn try meddle into d case. If u beliv CLIFORD ORJI deserves fair hearing, then i beliv ur sister or brother falls victim to his likes in future, so they can get fair hearing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Son Calls Police To Arrest Father For Printing Fake Money In Kenya (Video) / How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths / Landlord Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ogun, Blames Son In Suicide Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.