Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos (16178 Views)

Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan / Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D / Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Akshow: 7:28am On Apr 15, 2012
Eko Ile: Never fails.....

ibo clowns getting ready to commit suicide of Lagos matter as usual....

Thes these homeless losers are so pathetic it's unbelievable.

Below is your reality

Below is what your existence is all about

Below is what you'll always be

Backward, hateful and forever bitter...

lmao
dis is an airport? U dont mean it! Rotflmao. Nw i c wia d rage, envy n bitterness koms 4m. Hehehehehe
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Akshow: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2012
ekwy nwa:

She is your first lady and Lagos must standstill whenever she comes around tongue Fashola and Tinubu inclusive, you ve no choice dumb!
Ewu Gambia, go tend 2 ur customers. Senseless ogbuefi
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by lagcity(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2012
Nigerians Na Wa O. Una no dey tire to dey fight becos of tribe? Chei!
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Geniro: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2012
Gabbysky:

Better than her ke, ur mama, wifey , sister or girlfriEnd fit ever be First LadY? Guy d babe caused go-slow for Lasgidi, dat na power BIG TIME. [size=16pt]if u think u're half better than her go cause go-slow for ur compound first, den com ont come talk[/size]
cheesy lipsrsealed cool
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by PeterKbaba: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2012
The PDP vultures are so desperate in moving into the south west region at all means, they have seen how the ACN govt as succeeded in united all the yorubas, igbos and even the hausas as 1.... Have you not noticed that it is only in the South West that every Nigerian citizen is one and your right is respected... You can take a yoruba man to court as an igbo or hausa and win... You can work any were you like based on merits... The development in SW state is getting better than how it was over 30 years ago.... the progress and unity that is moving under the ACN is so past it as moved into EDo.... Can you all see... the more ACN progress, the more PDP loses their states.... This is why ACN will continue to be a threat to PDP.

Please let's politically analyze this carefully without being tribal about it: We all know Jonathan is planning to contest in 2015 (Good for him), but what are he's chances to win.

We all know that because of BOKO HARAM issues, all Nigerians are desperate to see a true leader emerge as the new President in 2015, so its going to be difficult for the PDP to rig as usual.

We all know that ACN as won the South Western states of Nigeria through their development... Lagos is leading the country to what Nigeria should be.

We all know that Jonathan can not win the Nothern States of Nigeria ( reasons best known to all of us )

We all know that the SE & SS are not united under a party... They are not even united under the PDP too.

We all know that the PDP party is fast loosing its foo's in Nigeria and IF THEY LOOSE THE 2015 ELECTION TO ACN, ALL THE CORRUPTION CABALS WILL BE LOCKED UP ASAP.

Why can't Nigerians realize that we need to change our ways, we are too tribal, that is what the PDP is using in Fighting against us... They make us tribal vampires and claim they are our leaders (PDP)... Nigerians cant you see that PDP as been running this country since 1960 and still no change.

I remember about 15 years ago, the way lagos was before ACN came in, lagos was the most dirtiest state in the whole country, I remember all the streets in Lagos was a refuse dump.. All everyone does was to come out of your house and dump your morning dirt on the street or drive to any express road and dump it there.... Now when ACN got in, OBJ refused to give LAGOS its monthly allocation for years... You know why, so the start will not develop, and people will continue to be poor, dirty and act like animals... The PDP believes this is the only way to destroy us all and we will only see anything PDP as the best.

But now see what ACN is doing.. We all know that Lagos is not there yet, but Lagos be like small London now. All igbo, yoruba, hausa's home and abroad work freely in Lagos... Do you think the PDP government likes this Politically.

The huge difference btw the PDP party and ACN party is: PDP puts Politics first, then Tribal second.... Whereas ACN puts Development first and Merits second. Even when tinubu did not want Fashola to contest the second time, the people of the State, both the igbos, yorubas, and hausas protested they wanted Fashola.... Is that not what Nigerians should do at all times. Unite for the best candidate based on merits and not tribe.

Even the Western World ( Europeans ) will not interfere with our politics, you know why, they are very happy with the PDP government, the Western world don't want us to develop and this is what PDP gov are doing in Nigeria with the power of corruption.

The PDP government steals all our money (eg Ibori), starch it up abroad, in europian banks... this money in billions of $$$ are used to develop other people's country... their banks gives our stolen money to their own citizens as soft loans and develop their country, manufacture new products like generators lol and still sell them to the Nigerian government.

The Developed world speak from both side of their mouth... they talk about Nigerias corruption and they know we all in nigeria are suffering... WHY CAN'T THEY PUT DOWN A POLICY IN THEIR BANKS NOT TO ALLOW STOLEN MONEY FROM AFRICA....

Pls don't get me wrong ooO.. I'm not saying ACN is perfect, but far better than PDP. If Nigeria develops, clean up corruption, invest in education, have young manufacturers and scientist, we start manufacturing and using our resources to manufacture our own product, the british , dollars and euro currency will fall to the naira... Which means the cost of our raw materials that the West buy from us will increase and do you think the West wants this..... Look at the World Bank situation. The Nigerian candidate is the best, but we all know that its not possible ( Welcome to International interest and politics).

We are modern slaves to the West, we claim we are not, but we are... and the pdp is working as their tools. they west comes, they dont care about what the pdp government are doing to us... they take all our resources to their country, manufacture and sell it back to us 5 times the price.... Are this people our friends... Even the developed Muslim countries are the same. If we Nigerians get it right, we will manufacture our own products, they all know that we will not import most of their products into a free market of 160 million nigerians.. that means more more money for our manufacturers, more employment and nigeria will grow.. This will continue to lead to loss of jobs in other countries.

We need to realize that for a country to be rich, respected and known in the world.. Nigeria most unit, develop, and export...

NIGERIA NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT WE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, IF WE GET IT RIGHT! THE OYINBO RACISM WILL END. ALL THE BLACKS ALL OVER THE WORLD WILL UNITE UNDER NIGERIA. NIGERIA IS THE ONLY ONLY VOICE LEFT FOR THE BLACK RACE IN THE WORLD ARENA...

Back to our trend here.... If PDP claims they are in the interest of the people.... How come the minority muslims or christians in Osun are not complaining.

NIGERIANS WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE LOGIC IN NIGERIA.... PDP IS BOKO HAHAM... BOKO HARAM IS PDP... BOKO HARAM IS PDP OF THE NORTH.... CANT YOU PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE... ARE WE ALL BLIND... BOKO HARAM IS FIGHTING THAT JONATHAN SHOULDNT HAVE BEING THE PRESIDENT ( THAT THE PRESIDENT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FROM PEOPLE LIKE BABANGIDA, ATIKU FROM THE NORTH ).... WHY DO YOU THINK A MAN LIKE BABANGIDA HIMSELF WILL STEP DOWN FOR HIS POLITICAL SON ATIKU.... EVEN WHEN PDP WANTED TO PUT JONATHAN AS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE )... ATIKU, WHO IS BABANGIDA'S POLITICAL SON AND MOUTH PEACE SAID ''those who made peaceful change impossible,make VIOLENT change inevitable''.....JONATHAN IS FIGHTING THE PDP NOT WITH THE NIGERIAN FORCE..... CAN YOU SEE IT IS ALL PDP CORRUPTION AND GREED... PDP ARE TOO DESPERATE FOR POWER.....

PDP PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEE DONT USE YOUR NORMAL POLITICAL STRATEGY TO DESTROY AND CAUSE CONFUSION AMONG THE FUTURE OF ONE UNITED NIGERIANS GROWING IN THE SOUTH WESTERN STATE OF NIGERIA, BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISH POLITICAL INTEREST.... THEIR STRATEGY MY LEAD TO THE DIVISION OF NIGERIA...

LAGOS IS WHAT NIGERIA AS LEFT AS A COUNTRY ( I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT EVEN RICHNESS OR RESOURCES, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE LOVE AND UNITY AMONG NIGERIAN TRIBES )..

MY LORD, I REST MY CASE.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2012
ziccoit: Some people don't finish their thinking processes before they strike the reply on NL at least evidenced in broken sentences and unintelligent comments. A woman that supposed to be in the kitchen cooking apoo for Mr GEJ was running around disturbing the peace of those who are millionth time better than her.

Abi o grin grin I wonder what Oluremi Tinubu is doing in Abuja. She is meant to be in Tinubu’s under pant making ewudu and amala for him, but she moved into Abuja to perfect her art of indecent seduction on David Mark.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2012
Akshow: Ewu Gambia, go tend 2 ur customers. Senseless ogbuefi

am waiting for senseless goats like you to bring your money to me. Mugu grin grin
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Akainzo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:
My questions still stands . . .Why is Fashola being hypocritical in his critique of unrecognized officials by the Law consisting traffic nuisance that both lasted for hours . . . .whether your discussing Dame or Not does not dispel the fact that this thread and you my Yoruba loving bruv stinks of hypocrisy . . .

Are you in essence saying your intellect could not see the difference between a traffic situation caused by the large number of vehicles/people trying to get to the Teslim Balogun stadium through the limited space of Western Avenue at approximately the same time and traffic caused by an actual blocking of the roads using armoured vehicles
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by antartica(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
BBC,big blind country.

When i heard of uduagban's blockade of warri roads during his duaghter's blood coated wedding on nairaland,i dismissed it as one of those news but when i heard from people who were caught up in that jam at warri for over 7 hours on a spot,among them guests to the weedding,i weeped for my motherland.

Nigerian leaders,from head to toe are wayward thugs that does not obey the rule of law,they make laws they they don't understaand,little less obeying.Same way the socalled progressive ACN wasted the tax payers millions of dollars in celebrating one of the country's number 1 traitors birthday-tinubu.And here are they complaining like a case of pot calling fry pan black,just because they are of different shapes and sizes.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2012
Akainzo:

Are you in essence saying your intellect could not see the difference between a traffic situation caused by the large number of vehicles/people trying to get to the Teslim Balogun stadium through the limited space of Western Avenue at approximately the same time and traffic caused by an actual blocking of the roads using armoured vehicles

As usual you came in here with your usual attempt to craftly regig lies as the truth . . . you were obviously not in Surulere when a portion of the road was barred so all motorist had to manage a particular section . . .and this limited space was what caused the traffic grid lock . . .dont come here trying to act smart as usual . .

Can somone else try please . . . . . .
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
ekwy nwa:

Abi o grin grin I wonder what Oluremi Tinubu is doing in Abuja. She is meant to be in Tinubu’s under pant making ewudu and amala for him, but she moved into Abuja to perfect her art of indecent seduction on David Mark.

Is this what your mother do under ya papa's pata?

Typical ibo ignorant and backward mentality. You have no respect for yourselves talk less your women advancing in life and serving as role models to your daughters to aspire for greater things in life.

This is why you people are still backward and still at the bottom of everything.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Akainzo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

As usual you came in here with your usual attempt to craftly regig lies as the truth . . . you were obviously not in Surulere when a portion of the road was barred so all motorist had to manage a particular section . . .and this limited space was what caused the traffic grid lock . . .dont come here trying to act smart as usual . .

Can somone else try please . . . . . .

Can you please share with us which portion of the road was blocked. Was it Western Avenue, underneath the stadium roundabout or xx? Please do share for us all to bring to light this almighty truth!

Also, you might want to know that not only was ascertain portion of the road blocked, in the First Lady's case, entire blocks/areas were condoned off without any alternative however small.

I do not need to act smart, I am just smart enough and equipped with the requisite intellect to see the difference and understand the issues at stake.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by DaLover(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2012
Both Tinubu, First lady, Uduaghan and all public officials that do this are wrong.....but the one sided accusation and hypocrisy displayed by Fashola is nothing new.. i believe it has genetic origins
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
Akainzo:

Can you please share with us which portion of the road was blocked. Was it Western Avenue, underneath the stadium roundabout or xx? Please do share for us all to bring to light this almighty truth!

Special barricade were made to cater for people going in or out of the stadium and coupled with the limited space left in other lanes . .genuine tax payers like me and other Lagosians spent almost 4 hours on a trip not meant to last even 15 mins

This picture below should suffice . .sad . .i deleted my personal shots cos that would have really done justice to your vain attempt of denying the obvious

[img]http://yfrog.com/mg8tqnfj:tw1[/img]

^

It says it all bruv . .I wonder why you choose to act smart by distorting the truth just because they sound convincing . . .

Akainzo:

Also, you might want to know that not only was ascertain portion of the road blocked, in the First Lady's case, entire blocks/areas were condoned off without any alternative however small.

Dude in both case there was a road blockage which caused untold traffic build up lasting hours . .what are you up to man

Akainzo:

I do not need to act smart, I am just smart enough and equipped with the requisite intellect to see the difference and understand the issues at stake.

What issues do you understand . . and what kinda requisite intellect are you applying here . . . Let me give you the common denominator in both cases

I = There was road blockage in both event which subjected tax payers to unnecessary traffic pain by spending hours on a spot

II = Both parties who caused this are unrecognized by the constitution of Nigeria

Issue here = Fashola chose to selectively whine about the traffic caused by one and pretended as if the other did not happen . . .And what do we call that . . .[size=18pt]HYPOCRISY . . .[/size]
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

Special barricade were made to cater for people going in or out of the stadium and coupled with the limited space left in other lanes . .genuine tax payers like me and other Lagosians spent almost 4 hours in a trip not meant to last even 15 mins

This picture below should suffice . .sad . .i deleted my personal shots cos that would have really done justice to your vain attempt of denying the obvious

^

It says it all bruv . .I wonder why you choose to act smart by distorting the truth just because they sound convincing . . .

Dude in both case there was a road blockage which caused untold traffic build up lasting hours . .what are you up to man

What issues do you understand . . and what kinda requisite intellect are you applying here . . . Let me give you the common denominator in both cases

I = There was road blockage in both event which subjected tax payers to unnecessary traffic pain by spending hours on a spot

II = Both parties who caused this are unrecognized by the constitution of Nigeria

Issue here = Fashola chose to selectively whine about the traffic caused by one and pretended as if the other did not happen . . .And what do we call that . . .[size=18pt]HYPOCRISY . . .[/size]

Posting random internet pictures that doesn't prove or show anything but random people standing around to prove your bogus points reeks desperation. It's even idiotic that a grown man like you is struggling to spot the difference between apples and oranges.

The length some of you clowns go to show your petty bitterness and hatred for other people gets shameful sometimes...
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2012
Eko Ile:

Posting random internet pictures that doesn't prove or show anything but random people standing around to prove your bogus points reeks desperation. It's even idiotic that a grown man like you is struggling to spot the difference between apples and oranges.

The length some of you clowns go to show your petty bitterness and hatred for other people gets shameful sometimes...

The pig was forced to come out in the open after being shown the truth . . .It's even a nairaland link . . .feast on it doofus

https://www.nairaland.com/902551/you-surulere-whats-traffic-like
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by DaLover(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2012
The same Hypocrisy was seen by Fashola when the FG crushed subsidy removal protest just after he used police on Lekki toll gate protesters....the man should just shut up if he has nothing to say
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

The pig was forced to come out in the open after being shown the truth . . .It's even a nairaland link . . .feast on it doofus

See how dumb you are?

You keep going on and on about road block, but the link your dumb a//s//s// just posted says heavy traffic.

Like I said, you are too dumb and ignorant to identify the difference between road block and heavy traffic.

Road block means blockade of roads with gates, barricades, paramilitary or military vehicles, not heavy traffic.

The pictures in the link you are parading around with shows no sign of blockade, just heavy traffic.

What a dumb a//ss//ss.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Ejine(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

Hahahaaaaa! MADE! grin grin Nice one grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Hahahaaaaa! MADE! grin grin Nice one grin grin grin grin

Oga mi,You dey mind them . . . E be like say you dey observe break time for that Rhino thread grin
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Akainzo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine: Special barricade were made to cater for people going in or out of the stadium and coupled with the limited space left in other lanes . .genuine tax payers like me and other Lagosians spent almost 4 hours on a trip not meant to last even 15 mins

So you equate traffic management with total barricade of roads using APCs Would you rather they left the traffic control to the wiles of the roadusers? Your arguments is pathetic to say the least.

jmaine: It says it all bruv . .I wonder why you choose to act smart by distorting the truth just because they sound convincing . . .

Already told you, I need not act it, I have it, I have developed it and always use it dispassionate.

jmaine: Dude in both case there was a road blockage which caused untold traffic build up lasting hours . .what are you up to man

If your reasoning about the incidents were based upon that both caused traffic issues, then I should not be in this discussion with you. I do not engage in pedantic reasoning or discussions based on hypocritical positions.

If you can't differentiate between recognizing the need for traffic management due to expected large turn out from an arbitrary closing and barricading off the roads then you are still at the basics level here all you know is "+" & "-" thus would not understand any interactions based on geometry.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2012
The clown even said special barricade were made, but he's showing us pics of folks standing around and heavy traffic...What happened? You don't have pics of the special barricade or you convincingly to take pictures of the so called barricades.

These idiots are worse than market women.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Ejine(m): 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

Oga mi,You dey mind them . . . E be like say you dey observe break time for that Rhino thread grin

Na so naa. I just dey wait my special prey (I'm sure you know who) for some Sunday action film for de thread. grin
Na so e be.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
Akainzo:

So you equate traffic management with total barricade of roads using APCs Would you rather they left the traffic control to the wiles of the roadusers? Your arguments is pathetic to say the least.

Already told you, I need not act it, I have it, I have developed it and always use it dispassionate.

If your reasoning about the incidents were based upon that both caused traffic issues, then I should not be in this discussion with you. I do not engage in pedantic reasoning or discussions based on hypocritical positions.

If you can't differentiate between recognizing the need for traffic management due to expected large turn out from an arbitrary closing and barricading off the roads then you are still at the basics level here all you know is " " & "-" thus would not understand any interactions based on geometry.

Akainzo . . .first you attempted to play your usual stunts of making lies seem like truth . .you denied there was a barricade to cater for Asiwaju ?birthday celeb . . . . And now your stealthly trying to downplay the huge traffic build up that was caused by that same blockage the pic showed . . .i spent almost 4 hours on a trip meant to just last 15 mins . . . all because a political lord was having his day with tax payers money . . . .like i said . .you were never in surulere and knew nothing about the situation . .a similar blunder of yours in the Lekki toll gate fiasco where you confidently placed falsehood as the truth

That aside . .it was foolhardy of you to reference my post without having convincing answers and knowledge of what you attempted to puncture . . .

Nevertheless, You are excused . . .am still waiting for the right person to answer my question concerning Fashola hypocrisy regarding this thread . . .
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ejiné:

Na so naa. I just dey wait my special prey (I'm sure you know who) for some Sunday action film for de thread. grin
Na so e be.

lol . . . abeg make you take am sofry with am ooh . . . grin
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Akainzo(m): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2012
jason123:

APC barricading road in V.I

jmaine:
LASTMA engaged in traffic management at Teslim Balogun stadium

jmaine:

Akainzo . . .first you attempted to play your usual stunts of making lies seem like truth . .you denied there was a barricade to cater for Asiwaju ?birthday celeb . . . . And now your stealthly trying to downplay the huge traffic build up that was caused by that same blockage the pic showed . . .i spent almost 4 hours on a trip meant to just last 15 mins . . . all because a political lord was having his day with tax payers money . . . .like i said . .you were never in surulere and knew nothing about the situation . .a similar blunder of yours in the Lekki toll gate fiasco where you confidently placed falsehood as the truth

You demonstrated a lack of intelligence when you equate the actions depicted in the two pictures above to mean the same things. You could not even show any picture or any reference to there being a single barricade in the entire thread you referenced.

I did not downplay the traffic, I only stated to you that there would necessarily be traffic when events with an expected large turnout is held, managing it should be the normal as was done on that day using LASTMA, (as shown in your pix). Or would you rather they stop playing Super Eagles matches at the Teslim Balogun stadium also since it would cause traffic on the said date?

jmaine:
That aside . .it was foolhardy of you to reference my post without having convincing answers and knowledge of what you attempted to puncture . . .

Nevertheless, You are excused . . .am still waiting for the right person to answer my question concerning Fashola hypocrisy regarding this thread . . .

Oh, I did provide answers to you, it just seems you are still trying to wrap your brains around it ( it seems a hard job for now based on this your last post smiley )
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

You are bloody a lair.

You inserted the armored personnel carrier picture because I asked you to show us the real barricade, but the picture came from punch newspaper.

1. That was not in surulere

2. Show us the link with the story attached to the picture...

Why do people lie so much?
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
Akainzo:

You demonstrated a lack of intelligence when you equate the actions depicted in the two pictures above to mean the same things. You could not even show any picture or any reference to there being a single barricade in the entire thread you referenced.

I did not downplay the traffic, I only stated to you that there would necessarily be traffic when events with an expected large turnout is held, managing it should be the normal as was done on that day using LASTMA, (as shown in your pix). Or would you rather they stop playing Super Eagles matches at the Teslim Balogun stadium also since it would cause traffic on the said date?

Oh, I did provide answers to you, it just seems you are still trying to wrap your brains around it ( it seems a hard job for now based on this your last post smiley )

dude . .quit this desperate silly attempt of yours . .what is the RSS van doing there . .or are you trying to act blind . . . .the packed RSS vehicle is to secure that service . . .same as done in other areas requiring some form of barricade to stop unwanted thoroughfare . .e.g is the Tejousho mega stores construction at yaba . .

Guy you need to do better than this . . . try again
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Akainzo(m): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2012
Eko Ile:
You are bloody a lair.

You inserted the armored personnel carrier picture because I asked you to show us the real barricade, but the picture came from punch newspaper.

1. That was not in surulere

2. Show us the link with the story attached to the picture...

Why do people lie so much?

You'd do better to take time to follow posts before hitting "Reply". My post was to show jmaine that the blocking of roads using APCs in V.I. (pix from jason) cannot be compared to traffic management in Surulere. (pix from jmaine).

Hope your understanding is now OK?
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

dude . .quit this desperate silly attempt of yours . .what is the RSS van doing there . .or are you trying to act blind . . . .the packed RSS vehicle is to secure that service lane . . .same here as done in areas requiring some form of barricade to stop unwanted thoroughfare . .e.g is the Tejousho mega stores construction at yaba . .

Guy you need to do better than this . . .

Ok, let me trash your lies once and for all.

The picture you posted was from the same GEJ's wife's visit and that was all the way in Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island,. Unless we have another Surulere in VI.

Here is the link with picture.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathans-wifes-visit-paralyses-lagos-traffic/

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2012
Akainzo:

You'd do better to take time to follow posts before hitting "Reply". My post was to show jmaine that the blocking of roads using APCs in V.I. (pix from jason) cannot be compared to traffic management in Surulere. (pix from jmaine).

Hope your understanding is now OK?

No, you are a liar, you added that picture to the random ones because I discounted the ones you posted because they did not show any sign of blockade.

You said there was a blockaded in surulere, but you are yet to show us the blockade.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Akainzo(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

dude . .quit this desperate silly attempt of yours . .what is the RSS van doing there . .or are you trying to act blind . . . .the packed RSS vehicle is to secure that service lane . . .same as done in other areas requiring some form of barricade to stop unwanted thoroughfare . .e.g is the Tejousho mega stores construction at yaba . .

Guy you need to do better than this . . . try again

Wow! You are quite amazing in your beliefs! So the RSS vehicle parked like that is barricading the road! Truly Can you compare it to the picture that was shared by jason123?

Can you please show the two pictures to your gateman Nd let him help you with some reasoning faculties. You are so daft you need some intelligence slapped into you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maina’s Recall Was Grand Conspiracy Against Buhari – Human Rights Lawyer, / South East Governors Are Working For Buhari - Nnamdi Kanu / Obasanjo To Speak On Insecurity In Nigeria, Plans Another Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.