Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos (16179 Views)

Fashola Condemns Attacks On Jonathan / Fashola Condemns Deployment Of Unknown Men In Black Uniform On Roads In Lagos, D / Governor Fashola Condemns Military Attack On BRT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

^

never knew were so desperate and dumb that suddenly Akainzo & Jmaine look alike grin . . .You have added madness & blindness to part of your NL affliction embarassed

Ode, this is what you said and I'm quoting the right person unless you are ready to disavow your claim..

jmaine:

dude . .quit this desperate silly attempt of yours . .what is the RSS van doing there . .or are you trying to act blind . . . .the packed RSS vehicle is to secure that service . . .same as done in other areas requiring some form of barricade to stop unwanted thoroughfare . .e.g is the Tejousho mega stores construction at yaba . .

It's hard to keep up with yourself and your double IDs when you lie so much.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2012
^
So am Now Akainzo who referenced jason123 RRS picture (you quoted as my fake pic ) of Dame J irresponsible road blockage . .in his attempt to counter my pics which also had an RRS inscribed vehicle . .Dude are you okay . . . . cheesy
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Akainzo(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine: ^
So am Now Akainzo who referenced jason123 RRS picture (you quoted as my fake pic ) of Dame J irresponsible road blockage to . . counter my pics which also had an RRS inscribed vehicle . .Dude are you okay . . . . cheesy

Don't go there stop trying to lie there!
I quoted jason123's picture of an APC blocking the road and the 2nd one was a RRS picture that you shared! Jason never shared any RRS pictures, rather it was you that was trying to use it to prove that the roads in Surulere were blocked.

Haba! Don't descend to that level of blatant lies ke!
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2012
Akainzo:

Don't go there stop trying to lie there!
I quoted jason123's picture of an APC blocking the road and the 2nd one was a RRS picture that you shared! Jason never shared any RRS pictures, rather it was you that was trying to use it to prove that the roads in Surulere were blocked.

Haba! Don't descend to that level of blatant lies ke!

Permit me to call you an erratic fool . .Both Vehicle had a common factor . .RRS was inscribed on them which Eko Ile mistook for my post . . .and wasn't it used by you to counter my own point on Surulere . . .

Please dont make me conclude your as dumb as Eko Ile cos am beginning to see common similarity in your erratic response . .relax bruv . .and please take a deep breath before you punch the reply button cool .
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

Permit me to call you an erratic fool . .Both Vehicle had a common factor . .RRS was inscribed on them which Eko Ile mistook for my post . . .and wasn't it used by you to counter my own point on Surulere . . .

Please dont make me conclude

your as dumb as Eko Ile cos am beginning to see common similarity in your erratic response . .relax bruv . .and please take a deep breath before you punch the reply button cool .

You are a liar. I quoted you and I've posted the same quote 3 times about the puck up truck on the road side.

You no get shame ni.?
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Akainzo(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

Please dont make me conclude your as dumb as Eko Ile cos am beginning to see common similarity in your erratic response . .relax bruv . .and please take a deep breath before you reply the punch button cool .

You'd are indeed just a rat which tries to scamper off when found out. Check all of my posts, jason123's picture was always referred to as an APC and not a RRS vehicle. I only referred to your RRS van picture when pointing out your flaws about traffic management at Teslim Balogun. You also kept referring to your picture as RRS van!

Do not attempt to obfuscate the two pictures by claiming the inscriptions on both are the same. A smart person seeing the inscription being the same wouldn't use that to differentiate them, wouldn't he? Oh I forgot, you can't be described as smart. smiley
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
Eko Ile:

You are a liar. I quoted you and I've posted the same quote 3 times about the puck up truck on the road side.

You no get shame ni.?

I hereby demand Akainzo to please address the fool above who referenced Jason123 picture . . . cos i don tire for this kin blind mad nairalander above me . . .
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
I think what this olodo is telling us is ...the best and only way to block a road is to park on the side of the road while cars and pedestrians sail by. ....how retarded.

Btw. Where is the picture of road brick in surulere?
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

I hereby demand Akainzo to please address the fool above who referenced Jason123 picture . . . cos i don tire for this kin blind mad nairalander above me . . .

You can hide and play dumb as much as you want, your post about the pickup truck on the side of the road and your interpretation of the reason why it was there is the issue here and its What I have been quoting.

Liar liar your pants is in fire.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2012
Akainzo:

You'd are indeed just a rat which tries to scamper off when found out. Check all of my posts, jason123's picture was always referred to as an APC and not a RRS vehicle. I only referred to your RRS van picture when pointing out your flaws about traffic management at Teslim Balogun. You also kept referring to your picture as RRS van!

Do not attempt to obfuscate the two pictures by claiming the inscriptions on both are the same. A smart person seeing the inscription being the same wouldn't use that to differentiate them, wouldn't he? Oh I forgot, you can't be described as smart. smiley

Okay . . So you have swirled in your usual futile silly attempt to dwell on the "APC" vehicle . .is that the best you can offer me . . .Okay . .fine . . . .your APC reference has being misquoted as mine . .[size=14pt]could you please stop having a grand standing over nothing and dispel Eko Ile insinuation that i referenced your APC picture[/size] . . .

If you dont do this then i would conclude what a lil man and sissy you really are . .
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:

Okay . . So you have swirled in your usual futile attempt to dwell on the "APC" vehicle . .is that the best you can offer me . . .Okay . .fine . . . .your APC reference has being misquoted as mine . .[size=14pt]could you please stop having a grand standing over nothing and dispel Eko Ile insinuation that i referenced your APC picture[/size] . . .

If you dont do this then i would conclude what a lil and sissy you really are . .

When are you going to show us the picture of road blocks in surulere?

Oh I forgot, you done show us puck up for road side....lol
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2012
Eko Ile:

You can hide and play dumb as much as you want, your post about the pickup truck on the side of the road and your interpretation of the reason why it was there is the issue here and its What I have been quoting.

Liar liar your pants is in fire.

Eediot . . Your indeed confused . . . .Who referenced this picture below you accused me of implanting it as a Surulere proof . . .

^

Now fool . .let us test your sanity . . .did i reference or qoute this pic above as surulere . . . your post below is a testament to this . . .

Eko Ile:

Stop talking rubbish. The pickup is not in the middle of the road and it obviously was not blocking anything because the same picture shows people moving around while the other picture with the blue truck blocked everybody including pedestrians.

Now you are acting dumb.[size=18pt] The fake picture with the blue APC was from the same jonathan's wife's visit and it[b] was take in VI and not surulere.[/b]
[/size]

You fools are fool of lies and deceptions....

The picture and location is in the article below[b]

Jonathan’s wife’s visit paralyses Lagos traffic[/b]
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathans-wifes-visit-paralyses-lagos-traffic/

^

Now who is the Blind dumb arsssss fool cool
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
What is dumb is you running away from your road side pick up comment.

I quoted your pick on the road side comment and that's what you need to pay attention to. Stop grasping for straw....

All this na yeye loser deception and games.
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2012
Eko Ile: What is dumb is you running away from your road side pick up comment.

I quoted your pick on the road side comment and that's what you need to pay attention to. Stop grasping for straw....

So you have finally discovered your blind madness . .address your consistent tripes above or stay dead . .never to be listen to or regarded . . . .I knew you were too dumb to take corrections . .have you finally accepted that you are impulsively stvpid . . .am waiting for your betters to show abeg. . .
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by jmaine: 11:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
Abeg na who get genuine answers to the questions below . . . .

jmaine: Laughing at the vain attempts of folks tryna differentiate the traffic clog episodes of Tinubu ?th birthday bash and Dame inaapropriate road blockage . . .The more you try to justify the difference . .the sillier and more eediotic it sounds . . . [size=18pt]The former even stopped Legislative proceedings of the state house of assembly to mark his birthday . .and that very same stvpidity was proudly aired to the world . . .can it ever get worse than that[/size] . . .where was Fashola to call his lord and fellow party men to order . . . . Your foaming rants cant erase the fact that this thread stinks of hypocrisy . . . .
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by EkoIle1: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2012
jmaine:
So you have finally discovered your blind madness . .address your consistent tripes above or stay dead . .never to be listen to or regarded . . . .I knew you were too dumb to take corrections . .have you finally accepted that you are impulsively stvpid . . .am waiting for your betters to show abeg. . .

jmaine:

dude . .quit this desperate silly attempt of yours . .what is the RSS van doing there . .or are you trying to act blind . . . .the packed RSS vehicle is to secure that service . . .same as done in other areas requiring some form of barricade to stop unwanted thoroughfare . .e.g is the Tejousho mega stores construction at yaba . .

What is dumb is you running away from your road side pick up comment.

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by Rad1cal: 12:08am On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by ekwynwa: 12:50am On Apr 16, 2012
Eko Ile:

I'll deal with the other ID while Ignore you.

grin grin grin grin [size=28pt]it is now official!..... Eko Ile ve gone mad[/size] . [size=20pt]It really sucks to be a scum of ACN (Association of Confused Nincompoops) OLODO[/size]

Re: Fashola Condemns Blocking Of Major Roads During Dame Patience's Visit To Lagos by johnie: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2012
Imperial overkill
By Fareed Zakaria, CNN

For anybody who lives in New York, the United Nations General Assembly is a nightmare. It means lots of traffic, snarl-ups, blockades, and policemen stopping people every time the foreign minister of some small country decides he wants to go to some diner for breakfast. But nothing compares with when the President of the United States decides to leave his hotel - or even, for that matter, to stay in his hotel.

I was trying to get to a restaurant two blocks away from where President Obama was staying. I ended up being half an hour late for my meeting because the President was going from the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel straight up Park Avenue to a fundraiser. You would think this would be a pretty easy logistical challenge. But, instead, it seemed like half the New York police force had come out. Something like 30 blocks were sealed off. There were at least 100 vehicles involved in the motorcade blockading side streets - all so he could travel 40 blocks uptown.

I understand the need for security, but it’s worth pointing out that when you travel around the world, even the presidents of Russia and China and other very big countries have nowhere near the kind of obsessive security that the President of the United States has. I understand the challenge. Nobody wants to be the guy who signs off on lowering the security levels for the President, because if something happens, that’s the person who’s going to be blamed. But we have to get a grip on this ever-expanding security apparatus.

The imperial air of these cordons and enormous motorcades is incredibly off-putting. It really has become a joke at this point with other diplomats talking about it all the time. It is worth quoting at length from the extremely well-written memoirs of British diplomat Chris Patten (who is ardently pro-American), recounting his experiences as Europe's Commissioner for External Relations.

"Attending any conference abroad, American cabinet officers arrive with the sort of entourage that would have done Darius proud. Hotels are commandeered; cities brought to a halt; innocent bystanders are barged into corners by thick-necked men with bits of plastic hanging out of their ears. It is not a spectacle that wins hearts and minds."

This is coming from a guy who was effectively the Foreign Minister of Europe and was the Governor of Hong Kong. He is used to pomp and splendor. All this American security has the feeling of the Roman Empire at its full height, obsessively worried about massive shows of strength and logistics.

By the way, there’s also a huge incentive for local authorities to maintain it. UN General Assembly week is the best week for overtime for the New York Police Department. If you ask, “Do you really need the 500 policemen on every side street around where the President is 24/7?” I’m sure they wouldn’t argue against it. It hasn’t gone unnoticed that President Obama's visit to New York is a great opportunity for lots of overtime.

https://www.nairaland.com/639186/nigerian-political-class-foreign-counterparts/4#9204788

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/21/imperial-overkill/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe's Obituaries - A Compilation / Prophet T.B. Joshua Have Done It Again INSTANT MIRACLE Must See / Buhari Speaks At A Meeting To End TB Campaign At The UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.