Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

First Lady: A Recognised Position Worldwide,Asiweju (tifnibu) Limited To Sw. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady: A Recognised Position Worldwide,Asiweju (tifnibu) Limited To Sw. (824 Views)

Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW / Governor Fayose : A Disgrace To SW Governors / APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady: A Recognised Position Worldwide,Asiweju (tifnibu) Limited To Sw. by lincy(f): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2012
The fist lady of a federation should be respected than a common street niger dat manage to find him self in a political circle and attain his unexisting position through political turgery.

Fashola defult his personality by lamenting on the traffic in lagos due the presence of F.lady in town, that shows he never prepared him self for d visit which as well rate him Zero in performance, if he has put trafic regulatory system in place and it was alter by the first lady, we should hear him out . Same thing happened during d tinibu's Bday and he never lament cos he a puppet to tinibu which we all know. He should put d traffic regulatory boad in place and wait for d defulters and stop lammenting lik a weaklen.
Re: First Lady: A Recognised Position Worldwide,Asiweju (tifnibu) Limited To Sw. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2012
lincy: The fist lady of a federation should be respected than a common street niger dat manage to find him self in a political circle and attain his unexisting position through political[b] turgery[/b].

Fashola defult his personality by lamenting on the traffic in lagos due the presence of F.lady in town, that shows he never prepared him self for d visit which as well [s]rate him Zero in performance, if he has put trafic regulatory system in place and it was alter by the first lady, we should hear him out .[/s] Same thing happened during d tinibu's Bday and he never lament cos he a puppet to tinibu which we all know. He should put d traffic regulatory[b] boad[/b] in place and wait for d defulters and stop lammenting lik a weaklen.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

O boy see Engrrrrrrrrish. grin
Re: First Lady: A Recognised Position Worldwide,Asiweju (tifnibu) Limited To Sw. by hakunajay(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I dey tell you... I guess the OP is madam P herself... Hahahahhaahhahahaha...
Re: First Lady: A Recognised Position Worldwide,Asiweju (tifnibu) Limited To Sw. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2012
lincy: The fist lady of a federation should be respected than a common street niger dat manage to find him self in a political circle and attain his unexisting position through political turgery.

Fashola defult his personality by lamenting on the traffic in lagos due the presence of F.lady in town, that shows he never prepared him self for d visit which as well rate him Zero in performance, if he has put trafic regulatory system in place and it was alter by the first lady, we should hear him out . Same thing happened during d tinibu's Bday and he never lament cos he a puppet to tinibu which we all know. He should put d traffic regulatory boad in place and wait for d defulters and stop lammenting lik a weaklen.

Kainkain English......only from Niger-Delta. WAEC form would soon be out...you better be on the look out. Olodo!.

Don't even know why anybody will respond reasonably to this crap you typed up there.
Re: First Lady: A Recognised Position Worldwide,Asiweju (tifnibu) Limited To Sw. by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2012
See English.
Re: First Lady: A Recognised Position Worldwide,Asiweju (tifnibu) Limited To Sw. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2012
Re: First Lady: A Recognised Position Worldwide,Asiweju (tifnibu) Limited To Sw. by lincy(f): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
All I knw is dat v communicate, am stii in my primary 3 by d time I reach 6 I go perfect well ,beside, na borrowed lingwa.

Yeye thread members hw wish all d talk talk we una dey talk go solve d national problem. It time we work not talking
Re: First Lady: A Recognised Position Worldwide,Asiweju (tifnibu) Limited To Sw. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2012
Re: First Lady: A Recognised Position Worldwide,Asiweju (tifnibu) Limited To Sw. by Dede1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I bet you scored F9 in English Language during your WAEC.
Re: First Lady: A Recognised Position Worldwide,Asiweju (tifnibu) Limited To Sw. by Dede1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2012
ilugunboy:

Kainkain English......only from Niger-Delta. WAEC form would soon be out...you better be on the look out. Olodo!.

Don't even know why anybody will respond reasonably to this crap you typed up there.

I guess you thought this above junk you posted here is grammatically correct, olodo.
Re: First Lady: A Recognised Position Worldwide,Asiweju (tifnibu) Limited To Sw. by hakunajay(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
lincy: All I knw is dat v communicate, am stii in my primary 3 by d time I reach 6 I go perfect well ,beside, na borrowed lingwa.

Yeye thread members hw wish all d talk talk we una dey talk go solve d national problem. It time we work not talking

who come be yeye thread members? Dem dey advice you make you learn how to write well, you dey shake head like tolotolo! Mind yourself oh cos i no wan insult person again this year oh!

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Struggling With Asylum Seekers / World Bank Reverses Decision; Proclaims Iweala As Next President. / Imo State The New Heaven For Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.