Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Are Lawyers Really Forbidden Form Owning A Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are Lawyers Really Forbidden Form Owning A Website? (757 Views)

6 Ways To Make Money Without Owning A Blog / Is Google Down Or Is Etisalat Forbidden From Google Servers? / What Makes Online Money Better Than AdGoogle Without You Owning A Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Lawyers Really Forbidden Form Owning A Website? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2007
I just returned from a crutial meeting with a propective client i call it crutial bcus i had this meeting with this lawyer fellow and the need to get a website for his fairly big chambers, but this lawyer kept insisting that it is against the law profession to advertize.

ARE LAWYERS REALLY FORBIDDEN FORM OWNING A WEBSITE?
Re: Are Lawyers Really Forbidden Form Owning A Website? by fakedavid: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2007
where have u been - u must be a koloscious retrospect, i.e. the lawyer - he is living in the bush - he thinks a website is an advert ike a bill board - he must be an old goon.
Re: Are Lawyers Really Forbidden Form Owning A Website? by my2cents(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2007
sounds like a case of either:

1) Bobo is still living in the pre-NIPOST era, or

2) It is his "take style" way of saying either he can't afford one or he doesn't want you to do the site, for whatever reason.

Be that as it may, if and when you get a chance to chat with the guy again, present to him, "exhibits A and B": http://www.nigerianbar.org/ and http://www.banwo-ighodalo.com/

See what he says after showing him the 2 aforementioned sites. Then charge him with contempt of a webmaster cool
Re: Are Lawyers Really Forbidden Form Owning A Website? by nduaj(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2007
Haba!!!!!!

I just won the contract to build a website for one of Nigerias most respected law firms (of course i will put up the site review when i am done , for my guys to see wink )
So i think the lawyer dosnt have a 'case' o! he is guilty of ignorance

bye!!

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Been A Reseller / Build Your Websites With The Expert / Help A Brother Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.