Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,893 members, 7,866,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

That Awkward Moment When... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Awkward Moment When... (995 Views)

That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment When... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2012
These oneliners wouldn't be bad for the weekend. Some i got from the net, some i thought of. That awkward moment when... * your parents sends you a friend request on fb. * person tell u say ugwu(pumpkin) leaf dey ur teeth. * fernando torres scores against ur team. * After u poo, you realize there is no tissue and the only person home is ur dad. * Teacher say make u go work math for board and you know say u no know am. * you meet a car on the street the same make, model and colour as urs. * your account balance is 2 naira & ur crush ask for ur phone to make an emergency call. * u see ur parents having sex. * u send ur crush a friend request on fb & she rejects it. * you realize u miss ur way on the road and u are thinking of a way to turn back but u keep moving forward. * A stammerer is narrating a story to you and the match starts in 3 minutes time.* your mum yells at u in the presence of ur girl. * you actually heard naeto c and terry G did a collabo. * you are watching a movie with ur parents and a sex scene pops up. * your neighbour hands over a biscuit to ur son and he says 'my mum says i shouldn't accept anything from u ' * you arrange to meet a girl from 2go and she is old enough to be ur elder sis. * you going through ur friends phone where ur parents are and ur unknowingly open a p.orn video, u quickly press the red button but the audio is still on. * you saw zenden doing the same dance style with Asamoah Gyan. * After the product is handed over to u, you realize u forget ur wallet at home. * you post something on fb or nairaland and nobody comments.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. Von Onse Powerful . / Oh Why? / Akppos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.