Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House (64173 Views)

Stop Looking For Doors Everywhere! Check These (PICs) +2348074993666 / Harbinger Doors And Furniture / A Peek Inside A $35 Million Glass House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
zsmzhanglin: Good day grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
seize the day because tomorrow thinks about it self cool
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
Oraka Aluminium: I am a retailer and an importer of Aluminium profile, glass and accessories for windows, doors and beautiful glass houses. This are are our location of business.
Come in and purchase at anytime and remain Blessed.

Abuja Office: Kaduna- Dumex Exp.Way,Suleja

Lagos Office: No. 1 Ojualale street Dopume Agege Lagos

Aba Office: No.99 Aba/Owerri Road Aba

Onitsha Offices: No. 52/72/95 Oguta Road Onitsha

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by zsmzhanglin(m): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2012
Dear Oraka Aluminium,I wish you a good day and good weekend.
I introduce myself again,we are shandong jinxiang aluminium co,Ltd,We have been exporting to Nigeria for many years with about 4000 tons per year,our customers including DEMATEX,EURO Gold, LABTEX, O&E and so on.
So I would really like to cooperate in the future so that we can both improve our business,I would really appreciate it if you could send me an email to daniel.jinxiang@gmail.com so that we can show you our products.
Have a good weekend to you my friend.
Daniel
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2012
zsmzhanglin: Dear Oraka Aluminium,I wish you a good day and good weekend.
I introduce myself again,we are shandong jinxiang aluminium co,Ltd,We have been exporting to Nigeria for many years with about 4000 tons per year,our customers including DEMATEX,EURO Gold, LABTEX, O&E and so on.
So I would really like to cooperate in the future so that we can both improve our business,I would really appreciate it if you could send me an email to daniel.jinxiang@gmail.com so that we can show you our products.
Have a good weekend to you my friend.
Daniel
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Thank you sir we will get back to you shortly. Happy weekend grin
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
hope ur having a good weekend?
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2012
Oraka Aluminium: Oraka Aluminium & Furniture IND LTD are experts on the following jobs:-

1) Design and fabrication of all types of Aluminium Windows, Doors, Curtain Wall and other aluminium fabrication works of all designs and fashion .

2) Design and fabrication of all types of Office Partitions and Show cases.

3) All types of Aluminium Roofing of contemporary trends.

4) Installation of all Aluminium Fittings, Frames, Windows, Doors etc.

5) Sales of all types of Aluminium fabricating Machines and Tool

Oraka Aluminium, INDEED WE ARE A NAME TO BE TRUSTED IN ALL ALUMINIUM WORKS.

Try us today and you will be happy always.

Visit our offices at Abuja Office:

Kaduna- Dumex Exp.Way,Suleja 08052807660

Lagos Office: No. 1 Ojualale street Dopemu Agege Lagos 07030610258

Aba Office: No.99 Aba/Owerri Road Aba 08037749847,08059089916

Onitsha Offices: No. 52/72/95 Oguta Road Onitsha 07065914101,08063306667,07031394647

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
HAPPY WEEK ALL grin
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
more updates coming your way. stay blessed smiley
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by noleen: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
Oraka Aluminium: we are here at your disposal. come to any of our branches

Do you have branch in jos plateau state.
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
noleen:

Do you have branch in jos plateau state.

Thanks for your time on our Thread sir, closest office. come by anytime wink

Abuja Office: Kaduna- Dumex Exp.Way,Suleja 08052807660
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
ohhh yess grin

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
smiley
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 2:02am On Jul 03, 2012
Fabrication complete grin

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 3:39am On Jul 04, 2012
Great time, Great season, Great sales. cheesy
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
happy weekend to you all. smiley grin
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
New week the lord has made cheesy
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2012
speaking volumes grin

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by omoola007(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2012
Oraka Aluminium: Fabrication complete grin

What's the price for this window (creawindowing u posted above) in 4x6 (1) , 4x4 (5), 2x4 (1) and 2x2 (2)

Please send me price to omoola007@yahoo.com

I am in Lagos.

Thanks
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
omoola007:

What's the price for this window (creawindowing u posted above) in 4x6 (1) , 4x4 (5), 2x4 (1) and 2x2 (2)

Please send me price to omoola007@yahoo.com

I am in Lagos.

Thanks

Drop by our branch and ask questions thanks wink Lagos Office: No. 1 Ojualale street Dopemu Agege Lagos
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
all the time cheesy
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 4:09am On Jul 13, 2012
He will see all of through into the weekend in peace smiley
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
Country wide grin
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2012
Fabrication/Men at work. In the loyalty to make your building standout as No.1. Keep the orders coming we love challenges and we will not get tired. grin

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2012
Happy weekend All. Relax and be energized for the week ahead grin

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
happy new week all grin
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 4:03am On Jul 17, 2012
Good morning Nairalanders. have a blessed day. we are open for business today grin

Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
hope you having a good day? grin
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 4:39am On Jul 19, 2012
Goodmorning my ppl we are open for business. grin
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2012
More pics coming stay tunned cheesy
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
hope you having a good day buds wink
Re: Aluminium Profile, Glass And Accessories For Doors And Windows And Glass House by OrakaAluminium(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
Excited its the weekend? Good day all grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos: First Storey Building In Nigeria, Now Aged 170 Years Old / Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord / Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.