Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. (4022 Views)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by stellose(f): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2007
Its true, they are calling for graduate trainees again. i just wonder.
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by shyboo: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2007
i just checked out their site .its 4 experienced hire .graduate trainees not yet.
plz can they cal u 4 a txt if uve written b/4
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by stellose(f): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2007
click on careers@firstbank. i just applied for three people 2 hours ago and was issued with an ID number respectively, i cant say what i dont know. here are the numbers .
for charles, 160325.
for vivien, 160327.
for Anny, 160328
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by damkollins(m): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2007
stellose:

click on careers@firstbank. i just applied for three people 2 hours ago and was issued with an ID number respectively, i can't say what i don't know. here are the numbers .
for charles, 160325.
for vivien, 160327.
for Anny, 160328
How u dey?
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by mer: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2007
Guy how Did U apply for first bank? Its only experience HANDS. For graduate trainee it says NOT YET.
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by Shiyanbola: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2007
Stellose,i think u need to visit the first bank site again.the vacancy for entry level is the same vacancy that was posted in july and it expired on the 10th of august.visit the site again and click on openigs@firstbank.
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by callyp: 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2007
I think shinyabola is right,it is unlikely that they will just start recruiting so soon when they are not yet true with some of us that need to be called for the next batch of induction,Dont forget that there are still 3more batches to be callled that will take a while. SO not so soon.
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by damkollins(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2007
callyp:

I think shinyabola is right,it is unlikely that they will just start recruiting so soon when they are not yet true with some of us that need to be called for the next batch of induction,Dont forget that there are still 3more batches to be callled that will take a while. SO not so soon.
I reason along with you about this but what about those that actually registered and were subsequently given Identification numbers?I also know Firstbank to always disable whatever they do not want you to access on their website:Infact this recruitment process was disabled after the expiry date but suddenly now,it's enabled!I guess it's because of the new look of their website.
Just try your luck.
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by boyoyo: 9:42am On Nov 07, 2007
!sf bank is only calling 4 exp. not trainee. I checked their web.
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by soulonfire(f): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2007
abeg stellose babe, may u give us correct info, which site u bin regista ur peeps. JUst copy and paste the link here so the house can see and make gud use of the opportunity u had.

U no b eteh naaa, give us correct info.

thanx
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by awa(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2007
My people I greet you all,

This is what I saw on the page: http://www.firstbanknigeria.com/car/car_vac.asp and I quote:

CHALLENGING CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC

For Experienced Hire positions (on-going), Click Here

For Graduate Trainee positions (July 26th, 2007 - August 10th, 2007),
Click Here
You can see things for yourself and know who is right or wrong.
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by Matured26(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2007
Well,
The whole error is cos of the new look of their website.
If you applied during the just concluded exercise and you try to fill in your details now, it will display a page that your data already exists before.
It's an error by the bank.
The recruitment that is on going is that of experienced hire.
Wishing you all the best
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by tankwa: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2007
[size=20pt]thanks AWA[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color][/size]
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by damkollins(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2007
Matured26:

Well,
The whole error is because of the new look of their website.
If you applied during the just concluded exercise and you try to fill in your details now, it will display a page that your data already exists before.
It's an error by the bank.
The recruitment that is on going is that of experienced hire.
Wishing you all the best
That's a good point from you(as I earlier suggested) but I registered for someone who participated in the last recruiting exercise and he was given Identification number!
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by SOJ(m): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2007
hmm,food for thot o
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by zenitta: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2007
thanks Awa,i was just wondering hw they can call 4 graduate trainees wen they r not thru wit us, wink wink cheesy cheesy
stellose keep calm,nothing is happening,,
not until they r thru wit us,ok? wink wink
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by oloksman1(m): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2007
Stellose was right,
the online form was available even though, I was able to fill it (for graduate trainee) when i submitted i was prompted to have filled the form earlier ie they already have my information in their DATABASE.
That was true,
I wrote my test in benin,
i passed it but at the interview,I had no NYSC Discharge certificate(because i'll wait till Feb.08 to get mine,they said they can't wait till Feb08)

THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by awa(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2007
oloksman1:

Stellose was right,
the online form was available even though, I was able to fill it (for graduate trainee) when i submitted i was prompted to have filled the form earlier ie they already have my information in their DATABASE.
That was true,
I wrote my test in benin,
i passed it but at the interview,I had no NYSC Discharge certificate(because i'll wait till Feb.08 to get mine,they said they can't wait till Feb08)

THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE

Dear oloksman1,
The key issue here is whether First Bank is currently recruiting Graduate Trainees and not availability of the On-line form. May I quickly remind you that any pieces of information posted in this Forum is always important especially if such has to do with Job openings. While some could browse at the comfort of their Houses others have to pay transport fare to a Cyber cafe where they will buy ticket just for them to browse.
Therefore, it becomes imperative for one to verify the authenticity of one's Posting before publishing such. That way we might save some guys hard-earned money.

Meanwhile, I was thinking that before now STELLOSE could have rephrased her posting to reflect the true situation on ground. I will gladly appreciate if this could be done ASAP.

By God's grace the First Bank expected 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Batches Inductions exercise for last Graduate Trainee position must favour everyone of us that attended the interview. May I suffice it to say that the exercise will not be completed, by God's grace, without me as a First Bank's staff.
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by Fitty(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2007
THIS IS WHAT THEY'VE GOT ON THIER CAREERS SITE

Recruitment is usually at entry point but occasionally experienced hands or professionals may be recruited to fill identified critical job positions if the need arises. On recruitment, the new hires undergo an intensive and highly structured training to equip them with requisite skills in mainline banking operations. Subsequent training and development programmes will be streamlined along career path options,

Kindly fill and submit your CV to us online;

For Graduate Trainee positions (NOT YET)

STOP MISLEADING PPLE
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by stellose(f): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2007
NO GRADUATE WILL COME UP HERE TO MISLEAD ANY- ONE. CERTAINLY NOT ME STELLA.
@ZENNITA, HOW ARE YOU.
@MATURED WAS UP?
@AWA, HOW ARE YOU DOING.
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by oloksman1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2007
yes it's true that all the "graduate trianee NOT YET STUFF"

but to avoid critisizing ,argument, being skeptic,JUST GO,and browse the link below

http://www.firstbanknigeria.com/car/car_vac.asp

and you will see

"CHALLENGING CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC

For Graduate Trainee positions (July 26th, 2007 - August 10th, 2007),
Click Here "

for God sake.

See if it's possible for you to enter your info.
it's just as simple.
Re: First Bank Calling For Graduate Trainees Again. by noel76(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2007
@d house, y do w sumtymes find it difficult 2 take simple advice? its simple sumbody said sumthing it's either u take it or leave it instead of arguing over wat u are not so sure abt.well i applied 4 my self and sum other persons and these are the IDs:
160426, and so on.
O.k lets assume that they are calling 4 graduate trainees to fill in empty spaces created by ppl like u and i who passed the interview and left after trainning school 4 a better offer or is it not possible? or because they are opening new branches here and there.
So friends y dont u just try ur luck instead of wasting time to argue wat is and wat is not 4 it wont take anything from u if u apply and find out its not true.
So make hay while the sun shines abi no bi so dem dey talk am?
Good luck & 1 luv.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate? Have You Applied? It's Closing Today! / Augent Vacancy In A Production Company. / Quitting My Present Job To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.