Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch (13660 Views)

Chelsea Fan Dies After Lampard's city equalizer. / UEFA Should Look Into The State Of AC Milan's San Siro Pitch? / Top 11 Footballers Who Cried On The Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by kemiola89(f): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2012
may God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss, may his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by antartica(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2012
Henry40: So why the bloody hell is this making the front page?!! You think news of a Nigerian player slumping to death on the field while playing would make front page in any Italian forum??!! The racist Mulattoes................abegi!!!

Inhumaneness is not adorable.We don't have to be like the italians in an issues that touches.It could have happened to any player,just like Mumba.

1 Like

Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2012
Wetin kill am ? Anyways,RIP mr.
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by Havilah93(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2012
RIP man, sad U were not so lucky. Muamba was luckier.
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by Duhdhex(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2012
a big loss to the italian premier league and all football leagues all over the world. am afraid playing football now adays cos i don't want to collapse and die young.
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by Bastiger(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2012
such a fine young man in his prime.R.I.P... There's nothing anybody can do.death is inevitable...soo sad.
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by MissyB3(f): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
I hope his sister gets the courage and strength to bear the loss.
Young dude that deserved to be happy after his painful past. RIP!
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
Rest In peace, So sorry for you
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2012
Very Sad. May His Soul rest in peace. cry cry cry cry
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by summyvic: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
My sympathy defiles expression. Adieu Moro!
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by Originakalokalo(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2012
mukina2: sad cry

http://www.football-italia.net/17717/morosinis-tragic-history

if it were to be in nigeria,after what happened to the family of the guy,we would conclude dat it is the handwork of the enemy from his village.his team mate just said "he was unlucky".let us learn from this.
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by belovedaja(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: Ban Football - Until further notice.

you are a clown
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by mamagee3(f): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2012
May his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by sapien(m): 12:45am On Apr 15, 2012
Henry40: So why the bloody hell is this making the front page?!! You think news of a Nigerian player slumping to death on the field while playing would make front page in any Italian forum??!! The racist Mulattoes................abegi!!!
Cretin!Bloody bigot!
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by sapien(m): 12:48am On Apr 15, 2012
Morosini,may God give your family and all Italians the fortitude to bear this irrepearable and appalling death.You have really left an indelible footprints in the sands of time.
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by yupgiftsoc(f): 2:14am On Apr 15, 2012
May His Soul Rest in Peace. i Will support him forever smiley
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by zeejesus(m): 2:33am On Apr 15, 2012
It is appointed unto man once to die after this d judgement. I pray dt he will be allowed into d pearly gate of heaven, he shouldn't suffer on earth n end in hell, NOOOOO
O!.All Nations shall be cast into hell...dt forsake God.
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by edupedia: 2:36am On Apr 15, 2012
ade_mutiu: May his soul rest in peace

amen...
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by chelseabmw(m): 3:27am On Apr 15, 2012
bad news....... angry
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by Cdspencer(m): 4:13am On Apr 15, 2012
sad day 4 football! RIP
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by sadiqtijani: 6:04am On Apr 15, 2012

Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by emsquare(m): 7:06am On Apr 15, 2012
mukina2: May His Soul Rest in Peace cry

Amen!
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by sweetcocoa(f): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2012
yupgiftsoc: May His Soul Rest in Peace. i Will support him forever smiley
Huh?
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by chrizfasa(m): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2012
Rest in perfect peace. The family to take heart
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by sylve11: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2012
Piermario Morosini's Private life

Morosini’s personal life was littered with tragedy. He was orphaned in his teens. In 2001, when Piermario was just 15, his mother, Camilla passed away, followed by his father, Aldo, two years later. The tragedy did not stop there as Morosini lost his disabled brother shortly after, leaving him alone with his handicapped elder sister.[12]

In 2005, shortly after his parents' death, Morosini remarked that “these are the things that change your life, but at the same time make you so angry and help you achieve what was also a dream of my parents”.

On Morosini, Atalanta youth team youth team coach and director Mino Favini had only positive things to say.

“He was golden, always trying to help his family. That was Piermario Morosini.”

“He grew up at Atalanta with me and I saw him playing as a very young boy. He was a fantastic lad who always rushed to help everyone. He lived for his family.”

“Yet he was such an unlucky man. He lost both parents young, his brother and sister have physical handicaps. His little brother recently died. He had the most unfortunate life.”

“Udinese signed him from us and he was very talented. He had a strong career, was respected by all his teammates. Everywhere he went, people spoke highly of him. He had a heart of gold.”

Despite of Morosini's tragic personal life, former Vicenza teammate Raffaele Shiavi spoke of him as a smiling man. “Despite the many family problems he had, Moro always had a smile on his face and never let those issues come through. It’s how I want to remember him.”

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piermario_Morosini

My God what a life? I really felt bad about this guy's life. . . sometimes life is just an unexplainable scene. God Please save us. R.I.P man, u r just one in a million. May ur soul rest in Peace! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry sad sad cool
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by sylve11: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2012
He struggled to survive but couldn't. watch for yourself @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7lhs9cJ83E. Really sad, sad, sad, sad. Somethings in life really wants to make mad! sad sad angry cool
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by unipol(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2012
may God accept his soul
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by stillme(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: Ban Football - Until further notice.
na wa o! U wan make people die abi? U better be careful.
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by PHEMMY18(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ahh! Gone too soon. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Piermario Morosini Dies After Collapsing On The Pitch by bakila: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2012
ladunsky: what is between football players and collapsing on the pitch...?
The heart is called to work hard work on short notice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spain Vs Czech Republic: Euro 2016 (1 - 0) On 13th June 2016 / Liverpool Vs FC Midtjylland: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th October 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Roma: UCL (2 - 0) On 8th March 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.