Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle (14605 Views)

Photos: Jungle Justice For Indian Rapists Who Raped & Hung 7-year-old Girl / Freed Prisoner Prefers Prison To Being Released / ~Nairaland Will Be Turning 6 Years On March 10th~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle by freshmoney(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
Sir mikky:

Miracle 1-They were about 13 people and close to 100 people were killed without him being touched.
Miracle 2-he gets blindfolded but anytime they approach a police check point,they'd remove it and he didn't call for help.
Can you live in a jungle where there's on access to basic amenities for 6years?
WEIRD!!!

I pray that you do not experience any downside of life. If you do, you wouldn't be saying this. Anybody above 35yrs old here with deep experiences about ill luck in Nigeria would understand me better. My advice to you, if this kind of issue is being told to you anywhere, do not disregard it, be fast to listen and slow to respond. May God protect us.
Re: Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle by logica(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2012
Using just the eyes and ears, the pics are of 2 different people. Did the kidnappers also carry out plastic surgery on him?
Re: Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle by sweetcocoa(f): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2012
logica: Using just the eyes and ears, the pics are of 2 different people. Did the kidnappers also carry out plastic surgery on him?
grin grin grin,una no go kill person for here o.
Re: Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle by gbadeboy2: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
although i've heard of people escaping ritualists before,still he said those not useful were thrown into the river and it sounds reasonable from their point of view rather than risk exposure.i wonder why they deliberately help him to escape.also,didnt the police man feature again in the movie during his capture?and do they manufacture members to replace those killed in their operations immediately that new faces come and go?are they police men that needs the kidnapping officer(arresting officer) to release him?if they were militants that have solid structures it may some sense than just kidnappers.lets know which they are.
Its nothing personal,only that intelligent people want to hear things that stands to reason and not something that offends their intelligence.
i look forward to plausible answers

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle by manibuds(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2012
i dont understand the guys trying to blow holes in this story,is this the first time somebody has been kidnapped?
why didnt he cry for help at checkpoints?another naive question,for your information,there are drugs that keep you motionless but conscious,date and party rapist as well as vodoo priest use it,but even without a drug,how many times have we seen people crying for help and we bother to use our camera phone to record evidence?we just stare,and shake our heads,and mumble 'it shall not be my portion' or shout 'OMG'.
present day nigeria is the best place to be psycopathic killer or illegal human organ trader,just give your activity some 'juju' twist and everybody will believe

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle by andyanders: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
He must have been kidnapped by Benin Witchcraft and detained by the witch world network in Benin. No kidnapper will keep someone and be feeding the person with bread and sardine. Sardine is expensive. If they have feed him with cooked fish from the jungle, then he would be saying some atom of truth.
He must have had some deals with them and it did not work out. Or he went to underworld prison. In Nigeria, you cannot be traveling back to the US or anywhere and none of your known relation wouldn't be with you. It cannot happen. You only called them or they called you after you came out from the bank. It's impossible. This is not America whereby you want to travel and you walk to the airport get your ticket and off you go.

This is 9ija and somebody MUST accompany you if you want to travel. His story doesn't sound real to me unless he is insane now.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle by sweetcocoa(f): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2012
I seriously can't believe people are buying this crap,ofcourse people get kidnapped everyday but hey the story surrounding this one doesn't just add up,my level of intelligence don pass to buy this kind fake medicine.undecided
Re: Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle by Ebenezerk2: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2012
True talk
Ironi: Me i dey fear Nigerians ooo, them wicked well well.
Re: Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle by tlops(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2012
Its no difficult situation after living in Yankee for 26 year he should just dust his passport or go to American embassy. For those wondering why they kept him for six years. Go to SE Asia and you'll find 20 years detainees. Lots of crazy dudes around. Go to Facebook and trace your family in the us.

It's TRUE but verify it! Someone said that
Re: Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle by adeoflagos: 5:05am On Apr 16, 2012
I have read different posters refer to the guy as an American citizen. He could truly be one but there is a difference between an American-born Caucasian citizen and another naturalized American. Especially if the latter is non-Caucasian or if he/she is African born. Whatever happens to you in your country of origin will likely be your business. That is the reality. Double-standard. I have so many examples.

I read another poster saying that travelers returning to their base will always have their relatives/someone with them when going to the airport. Using myself as an example, I tend to sneak in and out of Nigeria. I simply enter the country, walk down to the airport taxi park (never outside the park) to pick a taxi. I do likewise on my way back. I would have booked a taxi to pick me up. On occasion I've had my younger brother meet me at the airport. But usually its a solo thing. Not that my folks do not want to follow me to the airport. I just don't think it's necessary. In the process of several people following you to the airport, the whole world you are trying to hide from would end up knowing the day you are leaving the country. Quite unfortunate!

For someone (i.e. victim) who left Nigeria in the 1980's and continuously spent 26 yrs in the US, I do not think the victim will be cautious enough in order not to openly reveal himself to old friends/relatives. His mentality would have changed after living in the US for such a long period. He probably left Nigeria when he was a teenager. Have you ever talked with a Caucasian (American or others); in fact they will tell you their life history without hiding a thing. If the story were true, its also very likely that the victim may not be able to give a coherent account. Six years of stress and trauma is enough to affect his memory.
Re: Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle by nison(m): 5:43am On Apr 16, 2012
D world is wicked! Dat d rain didn't blow off ur roof doesn't mean, it didn't blow off anoda roof, if u're fortunate 2 wake up 2 c anoda day, thank ur God. Weda d story is true or nt, dere r things u need 2 learn from d story, pick d beta part n add 2 ur daily life. If u stil wanna confirm if d story is true or nt, visit d hospitals, prisons, shrines, church n ask each of dem d story of dia lifes. 2 d victim u where kept alive 4 a purpose, dat purpose wil soon manifest in ur life. B strong
Re: Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle by angel2012(f): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2012
OMG. I can't believe dis
Re: Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2012
I think this man must have been in prison (ATM) for 6 years.
Either he escaped from prison (ATM) or he was just set free.
But only GOD knows the truth of the matter.
Re: Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle by goldng: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2012
This is pathetic (if it's true).
Re: Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle by outline: 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2012
PeeBee:
So how did you come out from the jungle ?
What happened was that this particular day, my body could not do any thing any more. Any thing they asked me to do, I couldn’t do it. So one of them said this one is gone. He was trying to say that I was dead already .So they took me and one other man out. So I tried to ask where we were but they said I should shut up.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/how-i-spent-six-years-in-the-jungle-agonizing-story-of-a-kidnapped-victim/

i smell a rat here! he said at the point his body could not do any thing any more. Any thing they asked him to do,he couldnt do it. they said hes gone, they took him somewhere. ok! how come he could walk to where he got on a bus? where did he find d strength? i am confused here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are The Young People Of Today Very Lazy And Materialistic? / Home Page Topic Suggestion Topic / He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.