Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) (8506 Views)

NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... / EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

because the loyalty and patriotism of ibos to the Nigerian state is questionable !

see as aboki de mess up for dat pix
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by kokoA(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2012
Who givs a rat @s.s who GEJ hands over to? We just want somebody who gat more balls and brains than GEJ in 2k15.. All these shameless old men who ran down this country can not detect for us.. People like this should be thinking of positive ways to invest their loots to make up for innocent people who have died as a result of their greed, better still he should look for a way to make things right with his God because its obvious he is in the last lap of life not trying to be politically relevant at old age.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2012
It's our turn to rule Nigeria cuz we have been marginalized for a long time.It's do or die come 2015.Hausa,take note and stay clear. grin

Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2012
Apperantly some of u haven't noticed that d campaign for #JEG's 2nd term has jus started wit him dangling d presidency 2 d SE in d hope 2get a repeat of d 2011 'miracle' plus #OccupyNigeria, where they stood solidly behind him.Notice how d former govnor repeatedly said they 'SE' will not 'Hound' JEG out of office. It is now obvious 2d JEG Camp that d 'North' will not support him come 2015 no matter what(supposedly there was a 'gentleman's agreement'-again!,that he wudnt contest a 2nd term).
I'm not 1 for 'ethnic' politics but its interesting 2note all of this anyway.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Desola(f): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2012
odumchi:

Lol. Why didn't the SW vote for ACN (Ribadu) or even Buhari instead of GEJ? (An Ijo man with an Igbo name?)
You have to realize that the days of the old North/Western alliance have been over since '93.

.and who is saying anything about an alliance here? That I side with the North on here is attributed to personal preference and not as an advocate for the Yoruba nation. However I am convinced that live side by side, we may, with the ibos, but consciously or subconsciously put them into power is what a right thinking Yoruba would not do.

Voting for Jonasatan was defonitely not a vote for the ibos. Restructuring his name to becloud the ibos did not trick the Yorubas, we are a superior race and intelligence is in our dna. Jonasatan got our votes out of sympathy due to the turai saga and not because he made a last minute attempt to add azuforkingkwe to his name.

Voting an ibo man into power would be Nigeria's gravest mistake! We think we have it bad now? Wait until a biafran with a chip on his shoulder gets in. Biafrans are not Nigerians! They are enemies of Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Kala11(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2012
Waaaaake uppppp ibos! and stop dreaming.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2012
shocked shockedshocked

Niger Delta youths vow to support ibo presidency come 2015.Nawao,this one na another civil war. grin grin

Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by member479760: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ijaw and Igbo wetin bi di difference?
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ijaws have oil while ibos dont have ! grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by AGBORMAN1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2012
On a serious note; i'm tired of "the ABOKIs". CIROMA. IBB. BUHARI. ETC.
They have ruled Nigeria for 38 years from 50 years since 1960.
I think we should try a new hand & new set of people.
I thinks we should support the Southeast for President for the Unity of Nigeria.
Together we are stronger.
We should be Fair. We should be seemed to be Fair.
I Love Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Elpeeus: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2012
Is our vote not going to account!are we sayin that GEJ and chukwuemeka Ezeife now decide Nigerian's fate?who gave them d right to make such decision?i bliv they must b joker's grin
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Desola(f): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
AGBOR-MAN:
On a serious note; i'm tired of "the ABOKIs". CIROMA. IBB. BUHARI. ETC.
They have ruled Nigeria for 38 years from 50 years since 1960.
I think we should try a new hand & new set of people.
I thinks we should support the Southeast for President for the Unity of Nigeria.
Together we are stronger.
We should be Fair. We should be seemed to be Fair.
I Love Nigeria.

If truly you yearn for a united Nigeria, you would not wish for an ibo president. Just look at their antecedents, all they have done is strive to bring Nigeria to its knees and to subjugate all other ethnic groups. We have learnt from history and by all means necessary it must not repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Unitedabby(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2012
@Ogugua88,infact,you have spoken well.why should we be sheepishly embracing tribal sentiment in this country?how long are we going to stop acting as toddlers in this country?its a shame that @ 21st century,a bunch of withered testicles would open their wide stinking beak in advocation for leadership by rotation rather than competence.and pls those talkin about 'diafra'had better grow up and stop talkin rubbish.biafra kó,diafra ní.tchew!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Rhino5dm: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2012
The bold is the problem. You don't have to trust a leader, all you have to do is finding a way to work with him. I'm from south west and Tinubu is my political leader. But lemme, disappoint you a little by telling you that I don't like him, personally and Don't want to have anything to do with him.

My quest is to see us going back to regional system of governance, which could easily usher in true federalism. If you have rallied round Orji Kalu and vote for his party in governorship or APGA, I tell you the country could have been politically stable, cos every region will speak with common ground via their respective regional party.

Lastly, you have to use what you have to get what you want. Presidency is not what would be given to you on a platter of gold, you have to struggle, push,threaten and push further!. Most people represnting other regions are either crookes or touts. Ciromas,Atikus,IBBs,OBJs,Tinubus,Edwin clarkes,Tony Anenis, Bode Goerges, Asari Dokubus and what have you are either touts or criminals. In politics there is nothing morality, the ends justify the means!.

Funkymallam:

U quite have a strong point there but i dnt really trust Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, would rather go with Rochas or Nnamani.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2012
Desola:

If truly you yearn for a united Nigeria, you would not wish for an ibo president. Just look at their antecedents, all they have done is strive to bring Nigeria to its knees and to subjugate all other ethnic groups. We have learnt from history and by all means necessary it must not repeat itself.

The most confused poster on NL
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Fomaxcool: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
I wish Ibos should stop talking about presidency and keep watch......as Nigeria political mongers are closer to the ripping of what they sowed. When IBOs are crying for help before OJukwu decided for actualization of Biafra due to maginalization of eastern region no body did help including some part of recent SE lead by Northern manipulation in order to STOP Ibos from having a say in NIgerian politics, development and some other international benefits, Ibos were deniedof many things. As a result IBOs lost de civil war...the North & polical mongers were happy on creation of Niger Delta such that IBOs would lose it intensity, now IBOs hav backd off n watching like patient dogs.
However, de Niger Delta has turned to stumbling blocks to Northerners and other mongers....IBOs plz forget about presidency n keep on watching as WAR breaks between Niger Delta vs North. Both SE n North will later run for our help as their formal plots bounce back on them.
PRAY DAT THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN....ONE LOVE HUMANITY
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Funkymallam(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
Desola:

.and who is saying anything about an alliance here? That I side with the North on here is attributed to personal preference and not as an advocate for the Yoruba nation. However I am convinced that live side by side, we may, with the ibos, but consciously or subconsciously put them into power is what a right thinking Yoruba would not do.

Voting for Jonasatan was defonitely not a vote for the ibos. Restructuring his name to becloud the ibos did not trick the Yorubas, we are a superior race and intelligence is in our dna. Jonasatan got our votes out of sympathy due to the turai saga and not because he made a last minute attempt to add azuforkingkwe to his name.

Voting an ibo man into power would be Nigeria's gravest mistake! We think we have it bad now? Wait until a biafran with a chip on his shoulder gets in. Biafrans are not Nigerians! They are enemies of Nigeria!!

So much hate and to thinl u are a lady makes it more disgusting. Smh

Speak for urself woman cus the last time i checked no one made u the spokesperson of the yoruba nation.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Funkymallam(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
The bold is the problem. You don't have to trust a leader, all you have to do is finding a way to work with him. I'm from south west and Tinubu is my political leader. But lemme, disappoint you a little by telling you that I don't like him, personally and Don't want to have anything to do with him.

My quest is to see us going back to regional system of governance, which could easily usher in true federalism. If you have rallied round Orji Kalu and vote for his party in governorship or APGA, I tell you the country could have been politically stable, cos every region will speak with common ground via their respective regional party.

Lastly, you have to use what you have to get what you want. Presidency is not what would be given to you on a platter of gold, you have to struggle, push,threaten and push further!. Most people represnting other regions are either crookes or touts. Ciromas,Atikus,IBBs,OBJs,Tinubus,Edwin clarkes,Tony Anenis, Bode Goerges, Asari Dokubus and what have you are either touts or criminals. In politics there is nothing morality, the ends justify the means!.

I get ur drift but for the SE to achieve its aim, they need a candidate that is marketable then the other bad guys should there to offer support. The Nigerian political landscape is a battle field.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by koolguy88(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2012
the igbo man will prevail come 2015,
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by BlackBaron: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
If anyone can point to or produce a competent leader irrespective of tribe, they have my vote.

Tired of all this second hand politicians or ex-military leaders.

In the name of tribal politics, we have possibly the most clueless and gaffe prone President ever. Yet, behind the scenes he is being propped for a second term.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by belovedaja(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
Desola: Okay, so no election process would take place, just a simple handing over of power, abi?

So the West and North are not in consideration any longer?

We siddon, we dey look.
yes if nigeria must remain
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by oneeast: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2012
Igbo candidates for 2015: Ngige, Ezeife, Peter Obi, Soludo, Emeka Anyaoku. Case closed.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by mufc009(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2012
1stCitizen: Stupid tribal mentality running in the veins of all these elders in Nigeria. Instead of the buffoon to say GEJ will hand over to a more credible, capable and honest candidate he is busy vomiting the rubbish he swallowed 40 years ago. Nonsense!
Nice words
Other comments am seeing here are just trash
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by PeterKbaba: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
ARE WE ALL SAYING THAT THE PRESIDENT MOST COME FROM PDP....... ARE WE BLIND... CANT WE SEE WITH OUR OWN VERY EYES THAT PDP AS BEEN RULING US SINCE 1960 WITHOUT CHANGE.... NIGERIA DOES NOT NEED A TRIBAL PRESIDENT COME 2015.... WE NEED A NIGERIAN LEADER....

1 Like

Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by BlackPikiN(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2012
anishe: Do you think the people of the South East has any credible candidate worthy of president? I dont think so. There can never be consensus among them because of their greedy attitude.

We are waiting and watching as events unfold.

Tell me one credible person from your region.

SE has the most qualified and credible candidates for the presidency but all depends on GEJ 2nd term rumour.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by BlackPikiN(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2012
bittyend: Igbo monkeys are planning to rule Nigeria, says Ezeife Ogufe. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bunch of idanre monkeys. AMU-chike, AMU-emeka, AMU-nwafor, AMU-ezeifeogufe etc. Amu Amu Amu Amu grin grin grin grin grin

Blowing ashes on ibo/ebo/aebo monkeys. You guys need to go rule your fellow monkeys - in your overpopulated, landlocked biafra - and your bight of river niger. grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you are Akigbemarun...lol
Nonsense hediot!
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by OrniEbira: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2012
We want an election were a middle belter would win !!!
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Afam4eva(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2012
Funkymallam:

I get ur drift but for the SE to achieve its aim, they need a candidate that is marketable then the other bad guys should there to offer support. The Nigerian political landscape is a battle field.

The don't need any marketable candidate. Any idiot can win an election in Nigeria as long as you have the right connections. Tell me how marketable Obasanjo or Yaradua were? It's only when it's time for Igbos to rule that we still hearing of how qualified, marketable etcetera an Igbo candidate needs to be.

Btw, did i hear someone suggest Ken Nnamani? The day he becomes president of Nigeria is the day i change my citizenship.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by BlackPikiN(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2012
Desola:

If truly you yearn for a united Nigeria, you would not wish for an ibo president. Just look at [size=20pt]their antecedents[/size], all they have done is strive [size=20pt]to bring Nigeria to its knees[/size] and to [size=20pt]subjugate all other ethnic groups[/size]. We have learnt from history and by all means necessary it must not repeat itself.

Now list their antecedents, how they brought Nigeria to her knees and how they subjugate other ethnic groups.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Ortom Inaugurates Research Centre On HIV/AIDS (photos) / Bauchi Assembly crisis escalates as APC lawmakers renege on peace pact / I Want To Confess How I Got The Army Beheading Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.