Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) (8567 Views)

NNPC GMD Slot Not Enough For Igbo — Ezeife.......... / EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2012
United_abby: @Ogugua88,infact,you have spoken well.why should we be sheepishly embracing tribal sentiment in this country?how long are we going to stop acting as toddlers in this country?its a shame that @ 21st century,a bunch of withered testicles would open their wide stinking beak in advocation for leadership by rotation rather than competence.and pls those talkin about 'diafra'had better grow up and stop talkin rubbish.biafra kó,diafra ní.tchew!!

Yes, "toddlers" is the correct term. Toddlers share so that the other does not complain. As adults, we should be willing to take a back seat and let someone else run the country if that person is more competent. Tribalism, zone agreement, need to be trashed.

BlackBaron: If anyone can point to or produce a competent leader irrespective of tribe, they have my vote.

Tired of all this second hand politicians or ex-military leaders.

In the name of tribal politics, we have possibly the most clueless and gaffe prone President ever. Yet, behind the scenes he is being propped for a second term.

Thank you.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
I dey laff
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Afam4eva(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2012
dayokanu: I dey laff

I join you dey laugh.

Isn't not funny that our Igbo leaders think GEK will just carry presidency and give them. Na relay race?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Rhino5dm: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2012
What's your beef with Ken? Until when you take time to study that guy to understand his politics.

Well we are all entitle to our opinion, no matter how wrong they seems.

afam4eva:

The don't need any marketable candidate. Any idiot can win an election in Nigeria as long as you have the right connections. Tell me how marketable Obasanjo or Yaradua were? It's only when it's time for Igbos to rule that we still hearing of how qualified, marketable etcetera an Igbo candidate needs to be.

Btw, did i hear someone suggest Ken Nnamani? The day he becomes president of Nigeria is the day i change my citizenship.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Afam4eva(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
What's your beef with Ken? Until when you take time to study that guy to understand his politics.

Well we are all entitle to our opinion, no matter how wrong they seems.

I come from the same village as ken Nnamani, so, i know him better than anyone. He's the most hated man in Amaechi, Awkunanaw in Enugu.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Rhino5dm: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2012
Do you think people of Ogun likes OBJ? . . .Go ask about GEJ in Otueke!

A prophet may not be accepted in his home town, so do away with you HATE for a second!

afam4eva:

I come from the same village as ken Nnamani, so, i know him better than anyone. He's the most hated man in Amaechi, Awkunanaw in Enugu.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Afam4eva(m): 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Do you think people of Ogun likes OBJ? . . .Go ask about GEJ in Otueke!

A prophet may not be accepted in his home town, so do away with you HATE for a second!

What do you know about Ken Nnamani that made you put up his name in the first place. Charity they say begins at home. If you're not accepted in your own home where will you be accepted?
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
First of all SE need to tell Nigeria what they want

Presidency or Biafra?

Secondly you don't just get handed the presidency, You need to start making moves already, I dont see any SE making move to get to the position, Aside GEJ, I think Sambo, Mark and Maybe Buhari are the serious faces we have seen FOR NOW

Assuming Retardeen even want to hand over to a SE person who is showing any level of acceptability across all regions

Keeping in mind the person needs to be in PDP as the rotation is a PDP thing
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Rhino5dm: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
OK! Tell me why you think he is not fit for job. Since you claimed to know him better.

afam4eva:

What do you know about Ken Nnamani that made you put up his name in the first place. Charity they say begins at home. If you're not accepted in your own home where will you be accepted?
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Delafruita(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2012
chukwuemeka ezeife is old and people of that age think things will always remain the way they were.by the next election they will realise we are ready for them.we will vote based on what the person can offer and not based on his tribe.enough of delusional old men destroying our future as a nation
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Afam4eva(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2012
Delafruita: chukwuemeka ezeife is old and people of that age think things will always remain the way they were.by the next election they will realise we are ready for them.we will vote based on what the person can offer and not based on his tribe.enough of delusional old men destroying our future as a nation

GBAM
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by musawisdom(m): 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2012
U r right man
1stCitizen: Stupid tribal mentality running in the veins of all these elders in Nigeria. Instead of the buffoon to say GEJ will hand over to a more credible, capable and honest candidate he is busy vomiting the rubbish he swallowed 40 years ago. Nonsense!
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by kingstan20(m): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
Nigerians,we have to understand that the time has come for us to embrace unity and equity.one man can not dictate weather one rule or not or weather one tribe or zone needs their turn or share of power.For nigeria to grow we need to look beyond ethinicity or zones and elect the right person for the position..right now Nigeria needs thinking and active leaders not zonal qualified leaders...yes i am an igbo...but my people lets be frank Nigeria as a nation is not meeting up with the developing standards of the world today...and that problem is caused by poor leadership,we need a change...we need a better process..we need a president who will take Nigeria there...i dont care if that person is a nothern...LETS THINK...LETS CHANGE
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by pazienza(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
Nnamani is not loved by amechi awkunanaw people because the guy doesn't help anybody,even those who begs for his help,and he doesnt do anything for his community,not even a community road project.

I can remember when i went to ozalla nkanu,when frank nweke jnr was still the minister of information,he built low quality roads in ozalla,(or lets say he attracted the government to build those roads,though the locals believed he built the road)

The guy helped a lot of his townsmen,and he was always giving cloths to their women. He always from time to time host a feast for his village,they would all eat and drink and be happy. I know its not much,but because he at least tried,his people love him.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2012
May the best candidate win in 2015 - regardless of the tribe.. We need a strong and proactive leader in Nigeria...

***Pukes on the thread and walks away"""
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by OAM4J: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2012
Nigerian deliverance will come when people start voting for the best candidate that can deliver and not for their closest kinsmen.

If only Nigerian can think and learn from the past, they will realize that all this 'turn by turn Nig ltd' politics will not take us anywhere.

The North has ruled the country for more than 30 years out of our 51 years of independence, yet the North remains the poorest region. Obasanjo has ruled for more than 10yrs as a military man and civilian, what does SW has to show for it or the people of Ogun State?

That said, there are good men from SE, I can support and vote for. I will pick Chime over Akala, Gbenga Daniel, Oyinlola any day any time, but my support will always be for the best man irrespective of its ethnics affiliation.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
pazienza: Nnamani is not loved by amechi awkunanaw people because the guy doesn't help anybody,even those who begs for his help,and he doesnt do anything for his community,not even a community road project.

I can remember when i went to ozalla nkanu[b],when frank nweke jnr was still the minister of information,he built low quality roads in ozalla,(or lets say he attracted the government to build those roads,though the locals believed he built the road)

The guy helped a lot of his townsmen,and he was always giving cloths to their women. He always from time to time host a feast for his village,they would all eat and drink and be happy. I know its not much,but because he at least tried,his people love him.[/b]

Reads like you are endorsing folks selling their birthright for a measly porridge! Should we not be discouraging that?! Nnamani may not have doled out money to people, what he did by killing Obj's TTA is so much more than you'll ever comprehend. Y'all need to start seeing beyond the stupid 500 naira that those Oloshis give you angry
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Beaf: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2012
afam4eva:

Lol! I remember Awkunanaw Boys High School. I don't know why the name stuck in my head just from passing by it a few times.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Afam4eva(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! I remember Awkunanaw Boys High School. I don't know why the name stuck in my head just from passing by it a few times.

A lot of prominent people around that area attended Awkunanaw Boys.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by ifihearam: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2012
Igbo can NEVER be president of this country Nigeria.

Nor be swear but it cannot happen why becos they can NEVER be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2012
Yoruba are traitors, Igbos are mischievous, Hausas are tyrants. At this rate, Nigerians will only ever vote and trust an extra terrestrial
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Akpan107(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I go for Rochas or Ken Nnamani . . .I don't think Chris Ngige is that matured, politcally. Do you think GEJ will just "hand over" like that? -There is a pressure from Ijaw groups on GEJ to continue, which I think it is done in good faith looking from ethnic perspective.

- The underdog here is Namadi Sambo and I hop'd GEJ hasn't been that naive to allow him access to huge cash. By the way, where do place other light-wieghts like David Mark?

For nigeria to remain one as you claim, then the righthing to do is to allow GEJ complete his 8 years.

Gakiya! Let these people allow GEJ to complete his full 8 years in Office, before handing over to the South Easterner, for their own 8yrs, then, if the Northerners dont want it that way, we break up...! Am calling for a stronger unity, between MASSOB and MEND.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
No comment at this moment
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by bashr8: 1:54am On Apr 16, 2012
bittyend: Igbo monkeys are planning to rule Nigeria, says Ezeife Ogufe. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bunch of idanre monkeys. AMU-chike, AMU-emeka, AMU-nwafor, AMU-ezeifeogufe etc. Amu Amu Amu Amu grin grin grin grin grin

Blowing ashes on ibo/ebo/aebo monkeys. You guys need to go rule your fellow monkeys - in your overpopulated, landlocked biafra - and your bight of river niger. grin grin grin grin grin grin
its ironical for a yoruba man to call someone a monkey,nairalander will laugh at your statement.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by ekwynwa: 2:53am On Apr 16, 2012
bittyend: Igbo monkeys are planning to rule Nigeria, says Ezeife Ogufe. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bunch of idanre monkeys. AMU-chike, AMU-emeka, AMU-nwafor, AMU-ezeifeogufe etc. Amu Amu Amu Amu grin grin grin grin grin

Blowing ashes on ibo/ebo/aebo monkeys. You guys need to go rule your fellow monkeys - in your overpopulated, landlocked biafra - and your bight of river niger. grin grin grin grin grin grin

like this grin

Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by ekwynwa: 2:58am On Apr 16, 2012
and this grin

Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2012
victorazy: Igbos must rule or the civil war will continues thank God they've learn their mistake and even foreign hands are ready to join.

Is obvious that Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jo. has a plan for the Easterners by keeping mute about all these distortions from north.

Igbos will always be a good leader based on the little they've shown. Looking at the governor and ministers e.g. CBN gov. Soludo and his wonder pase he set, Dora Akuyili of NAFDAC, Sen. Nnamani, Gov. Ojiuzor Kalu for sports and now Gov. Rochas O. Jst to mention few.

The little they have shown!!

Are you serious?!!

Like seriously!!!

Okay, Lets remove Sen. Ken Nnamani, reason being he is someone I have known way before he broke bread and I have some respect for him being one of the few Igbo men that was able to run the senate without fail amongst all the Igbo Senate presidents.

Lets talk about Charles Soludo, you want Charles Soludo to be president of Nigeria (just because he is Igbo), but we wouldnt elect him as governor of our state. . . Hmmmm!!!

Dora Akunyili!! Except you mean President of Nigerian drugs importers and manufacturers monitoring commitee, I say forget about it!! She was an excellent NAFDAC Boss, but was a lousy information minister. (My opinion).

Orji Uzor Kalu!!!! Like are you fhucking kidding me or what?! That man is a criminal. Kalu & Sports!! Fhuck sports. Look at Aba!! What did Orji do for Abia state apart from win CAF Champions league twice with Enyimba?!

Rochas Okorocha!!! This nigga is a joke!! YUP! I said it again. . . Rochas is the best joke to come out the east.

If I had to pick an Igbo candidate, I may just settle for Sullivan Chime of Enugu before I look the way of any of those people you called or even Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala Ngozi (with Lamido Sanusi Lamido as her deputy).
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by seanet02: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
i laugh in Igbo
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by juman(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2012
The president should come from any where. We want better country.

All power belong to God.
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2012
ekwy nwa:

like this grin

Lmaooooo
Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by billyG(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2015
OAM4J:
Jonathan’ll hand over to Igbo –Ezeife

As power brokers across the country make subtle moves ahead of the 2015 presidential election, former governor of Anambra State, Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife, has said President Goodluck Jonathan would hand over to a candidate from the South East zone.

This conclusion came even as he dismissed the clamour to recapture power by the North, saying that the ethnic bloc should forget their ambition for now until the South East enjoys its share of the nation’s presidential power equation.
He revealed that though the South East at no point reached an agreement with Jonathan on the succession issue, but the understanding between the President and Ndigbo is that one of their own should succeed him.

Speaking with Sunday Sun on phone, he said people of the zone had always made it clear to Jonathan that a candidate from the zone would succeed him when he leaves office. According to him, the understanding is that by the time Jonathan had exhausted his mandate, he would support the idea of an Igbo man becoming the next president of Nigeria.

“At every opportunity with Jonathan, Ndigbo have made it clear that anyt ime he completes his constitutionally guaranteed tenure, it would now be the turn of the South East,” he said. He, however, noted that the South East was not in a hurry to see Jonathan out of power, but would continue to support him until he completes his tenure.“I repeat what I said before, that the Igbo would succeed President Jonathan whenever he leaves office, but we are not in a hurry to hound him out of office.

“We have given Jonathan our total support, but we have always made it clear that after his tenure, it would now be the turn of the South East,” he said. The former governor also noted that the president has the constitutional right to run for a second term and recalled that some of his predecessors enjoyed similar opportunities in office. He said apart from the South East, all other geo-political zones have ruled Nigeria, lamenting that the short tenure of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi was mired in violence.

“The North should forget the presidency until the South East zone has enjoyed its turn. Out of the over 50 years of Nigeria’s independence, the North ruled for about 38 years.

“The North knows that they should reorganize themselves.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2012/apr/15/national-15-04-2012-001.html
This grey tuft SE sycophant scamming Gej since 1999.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Will Hand Over To Igbo – Ezeife (Fmr Gov Of Anambra) by walemoney007(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2015
Ogunfe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Expel And Prosecute Omo-agege, Group Tells Senate / Bauchi Assembly crisis escalates as APC lawmakers renege on peace pact / Nairaland Founder Is A Handsome Young Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.