Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? (7412 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by avicky(f): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2012
gree-die:
R u close enuf to d girl in qus to advice her?...

Reassure her of d guys love 4 her nd let her knw dt her actions r uncalled 4 nd may end up driving her love away.
She has trust issues, let her go 4 counselling nd finally, advice her to get a job, wit less tym on her hands nd more work to do, d problems ll reduce
seconded!
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by Amya(f): 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2012
To an extent, I'm that jealous girlfriend. I rummage through my bf's phone every other day, read his pings, messages e.t.c and as expected there'd be something definitely to fight about.

While I'm not as the lady in the post, but who knows stuff like that don't grow on you. Who says I won't grow into all these! He says he finds it sexy that I'm jealous, and he actually looks forward to our bickering and making up soon after. (weird right?)

Who are we to say the guy doesn't like it? Well after reading most post about it. I know I definitely have to loosen up and be more trusting of my bf so I won't end up pushing him away. I can't bear the thought of becoming like those people.
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by sweetcocoa(f): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
Amya: To an extent, I'm that jealous girlfriend. I rummage through my bf's phone every other day, read his pings, messages e.t.c and as expected there'd be something definitely to fight about.

While I'm not as the lady in the post, but who knows stuff like that don't grow on you. Who says I won't grow into all these! He says he finds it sexy that I'm jealous, and he actually looks forward to our bickering and making up soon after. (weird right?)

Who are we to say the guy doesn't like it? Well after reading most post about it. I know I definitely have to loosen up and be more trusting of my bf so I won't end up pushing him away. I can't bear the thought of becoming like those people.

You better loosen up o,btw where have you been?kinda missed you cheesy.
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by Mynd44: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
The guy needs to take a long permanent walk
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by mikron(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
are you sure you are not the person in question? anyways tell the guy to leave the girl na undecided must he marry her?
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by Amya(f): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
sweetcocoa: You better loosen up o,btw where have you been?kinda missed you cheesy.

Awwwww I missed you too dear. Gave NL a little break. But I'm back now. You'll see me around now.
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by czay(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2012
It's so sad. Why are most ladies feels to possessive, jealous and most time insensitive. I have one as a gf but right now she is a goner.
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by akoredeo: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by lolaluv1(f): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
To be realistic, that guy is in trouble. He's being abused emotionally and verbally. I'm sure he's addicted to the make-up sessions too.
He better leave now before he becomes permanently damaged goods.
What happens when he has to work late? She'll go to the office and tear his cloths to shreds? Business trip, nko? She'll ring his phone off the hook every minute?
He better learn from the case of that handsome Tanzanian actor that was killed by his 18 yr old girlfriend last week. During an argument, she pushed him, he fell, hit his head and died instantly.
Don't stay with someone who endangers you in any way.
Things can't be a 100 percent perfect in a relationship but you don't have to get high bp just cause you in a relationship....
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by NovusHomo(m): 3:18am On Apr 16, 2012
I simply let her go. Who get time for nonsense talk? I no wan die like the Tanzanian actor. I know say after me she go carry her jealousy kill another man. God forbid!
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by Josh316(m): 7:50am On Apr 16, 2012
martyns303: they'll be fine with time, just dont like the idea of she being verbally abusive, words hurts me alot as a person, but if he's fine with it, i'd say let them be.

angryLike the F.uck you are serious? they will be fine SERIOUSLY? undecided
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by dukekeata(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2012
Forgive me for my directness, I think he should take a temporal walk to see if she wld learn from it. But if it persists then he shld dump her like a bad habit. If its that hard then he shld go for rehab.
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by dukekeata(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2012
Forgive me for my directness, I think he should take a temporal walk to see if she wld learn from it. But if it persists then he shld dump her like a bad habit. If its that hard and he is so addicted to her then he shld go for rehab.
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by beautybaby4me: 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2012
@poster.what kind of job does he do that exposes him to lots of women?
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by Amya(f): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2012
beautybaby4me: @poster.what kind of job does he do that exposes him to lots of women?
grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by sweetcocoa(f): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2012
Amya:

Awwwww I missed you too dear. Gave NL a little break. But I'm back now. You'll see me around now.
cool cool
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by luckgames(m): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2012
Tell your friend that we can't help him
because he know what to do
She is a girlfriend not a wife
Put her things on the street
Bye, Bye
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by dayokanu(m): 2:41am On Apr 17, 2012
He should wait till the girl kills him
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by akoredeo: 4:10am On Apr 17, 2012
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 01, 2012
Ok,so how does he end it.should he cal her over d phone or tel her to her face,really i think he really needs to end it.their relationship future looks to scary kiss
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by moremi2008(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2012
LOL @ the insane girlfriend. Why doesn't she just keep him locked up in her basement so she can have him all to herself? To be fair, the guy might have given her solid reason to be this insecure. If they both like it, then who are we to comment and give advice. It's a free world jare.
Re: How Do You Cope With An Exceptionally Jealous Girlfriend? by horlakunle25(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lheyhe:
This makes me remember 'ANGELA' in one of the Hollywood films I watched 'WHY DID I GET MARRIED TOO?'
Most ladies like that does not really mean to harm their boyfriend they are only trying to protect him but sometimes they go haywire about it.
guy u correct I don watch dat film! I learn a lot 4rm it!! Can't imagine a girl like angela 4 my life

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.