Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Guys Are Devils - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Devils (1314 Views)

Women Are Devils / The Tall Guys Are All Taken / What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Are Devils by Gloriaclassic(f): 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2012
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]
[/pre]He said he loves me and wants to have sex wit me is it right[pre]He said he loves me and wants to have sex wit me is it right
He said he loves me and wants to have sex wit me is it right
Re: Guys Are Devils by Killz1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2012
Don't be a fool. . . WTF is this nonsense?
Re: Guys Are Devils by MoneyRule(m): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2012
I love you#wash# i miss you#rinse# you are my one and only#dry# i will marry you#iron#
Re: Guys Are Devils by Rocktation(f): 12:26am On Apr 16, 2012
Gloria classic: [color=#770077][/color][b][/b]
[/pre]He said he loves me and wants to have sex wit me is it right[pre]He said he loves me and wants to have sex wit me is it right

I can't tell. I can't tell. I can't tell. Lol. Lol. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are Devils by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:49am On Apr 16, 2012
Men in general have zilch to do with the overlasciviousness of your admirer(s). Perhaps, your meretricious ways are the bane of your relationships.
Re: Guys Are Devils by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 16, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Men in general have zilch to do with the overlasciviousness of your admirer(s). Perhaps, your meretricious ways are the bane of your relationships.

How wetin she talk concern wetin u dey post. U just wan show us say u get carryover for english for school. Abeg E DON DO!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are Devils by Gloriaclassic(f): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2012
Well guys plsssssss this is a social network, we are all here for different purpose, my use of english or write up or even post, shouldn't be ur problem,is not a mistake rather there is reason for every thing,it's not a mistake writing it over and over,so pls pocket ur corrections and use it for the betterment of ur castrated life...#ITK#
Re: Guys Are Devils by pretim(f): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2012
honestly guys r real devils, deceivers, i jst used to pray dat God will give my the angels among them

1 Like

Re: Guys Are Devils by users1: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Guys Are Devils by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2012
joeydozzy:

How wetin she talk concern wetin u dey post. U just wan show us say u get carryover for english for school. Abeg E DON DO!!!!
lol
Re: Guys Are Devils by Killz1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2012
pretim: honestly guys r real devils, deceivers, i jst used to pray dat God will give my the angels among them
What's this blah? If guys are devils, where are the angels coming from? Your handbag?

Why are people so dumb?

1 Like

Re: Guys Are Devils by Excelboi(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2012
^^^ Lol. Easy on her....
Re: Guys Are Devils by oseiwe(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
d devil came to steal, kill and destroy, wat else does a nigerian girl do?
Re: Guys Are Devils by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2012
So bcus he carry u along u con begin yab ur Fada indirectly SMH!!!
Re: Guys Are Devils by acidtalk: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2012

You told him to buy you a Phone and send recharge card to prove his love to you. Didn't you?

You are a Bigger Wit*ch and Bit*ch!!!

Give and take that's what Rules the world.
If you weren't taking and demanding like a glutton, he won't ask for se*x so desperately/dceitful.

Onyiarah, isinkita like you.
Re: Guys Are Devils by Gloriaclassic(f): 12:16am On Apr 17, 2012
U guys suck!!!wat kinda odour, can't believe guys keep bad breath.ouch damn!!even through the net.watcha mouth guys else!
Re: Guys Are Devils by sgtkole: 2:01am On Apr 17, 2012
pretim: honestly guys r real devils, deceivers,

if i remember well, it was eve the deceived adam tongue

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please What Does This Mean? / I Can Get Girlz But They Wont Last / Fun/romantic Places In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.