Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! (3168 Views)

Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? / What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Men Beware!!! Women Just Wants To Get Married, Nothing More!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2012
Some Women are full of...Lies, pretence, etc I won’t be surprised if by the time you finish reading this you’ll be asking for my head but I won’t shy from being the advocate for the millions of young men out there who have a lot to say about what they detest in women.

Why does the average woman think she’s God’s gift to the men folk?
Why do women think that they make our sun shine and our stars to twinkle?
They even go as far as saying that behind every success-ful man, there is a woman working tirelessly to not only make the man successful, but to help maintain his level of success when we all know that women are mostly the archi-tects of an average man’s downfall.

There are a lot of things that young men out there who are single and seriously searching or in rela-tionships that haven’t yet hit the altar don’t like about their female counterparts.....

***For the Record***Let me make it clear that I do not hate women..I am simply echoing what a good number of men think..from various discussions and research..
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
I'm not perfect, you are not perfect, no one is perfect. . . Realize that hard fact, and learn to manage people perfectly to the best of your ability. See people for who they are, and not what you want them to be, and maybe you will stop the unnecessary childish questions and complaints. . . Matured minds reason above this!

2 Likes

Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by DonTonero: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2012
i concur
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by RealBitch(f): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2012
^^ :|
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
At Kelz, this is a post..not an opportunity to show ignorance!..Give your opinion that's the mature approach..and stop trying to score points!
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by queensmith: 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2012
[quote author=ICEMAN01]Lies, pretence, etc I won’t be surprised if by the time you finish reading this you’ll be asking for my head but I won’t shy from being the advocate for the millions of young men out there who have a lot to say about what they detest in women.

[quote]

you guys are yet to realise that you are gay. The first clue is the fact that you detest women!
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
Queensmith??..Gay?..Is that really the best response you can give?..How does making a comment make one Gay?Please refer to my response to Kelz..This is an open forum..not an opportunity to show ignorance or a lack of basic intelligence..Only a fool would make assumptions..and I am not one are you
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2012
Furthermore..the Header of this post clearly states and I quote "What do men detest about women" Not What I do or do not detest about women!..Read the post carefully, analyse the contents and then give a meaningful response!
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2012
ICEMAN01: Queensmith??..Gay?..Is that really the best response you can give?..How does making a comment make one Gay?Please refer to my response to Kelz..This is an open forum..not an opportunity to show ignorance or a lack of basic intelligence..Only a fool would make assumptions..and I am not one are you
Your statements are inconclusive and based on your assumptions, so that makes you a what?
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2012
Kelz..there is little point in engaging with someone who clearly wants to argue..Your ignorance is clearly obvious..a comment does not need to be conclusive..it offers an opportunity to give a point of view or an opinion..not to insult people you don't even know..so on that basis..you are clearly ignorant..If this is how you represent yourself..I seriously pity you mate!
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2012
The pity starts with you. . . Look at your topic, and your post. Read it slowly and tell, pls, if it makes any atom of sense to you. Critically analyze and truthfully ask yourself if it doesn't reek of the ignorance you keep mentioning.

On behalf of Nigeria, i weep for you. . . Have a nice day!
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2012
^^^WTF is wrong with you, and why did you hide my post? Are you crazy, or something?
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2012
shymmex: ^^^WTF is wrong with you, and why did you hide my post? Are you crazy, or something?
You insulted her unnecessarily. So I'm preventing a catastrophe.

You can insult me all you like, but mind you, your insults feel like air to me, so type away. . .wink
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2012
@Kelz your obviously a point scorer with little imagination and common courtesy..Infact you lack moral fibre..so I won't engage you any further..I will leave that to people who give a damn about your opinion..@ Shymmex hiding your post was un-intentional..Peace!
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by queensmith: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2012
ICEMAN01: Queensmith??..Gay?..Is that really the best response you can give?..How does making a comment make one Gay?Please refer to my response to Kelz..This is an open forum..not an opportunity to show ignorance or a lack of basic intelligence..Only a fool would make assumptions..and I am not one are you

ah, maybe you're asexual then. Straight men do not hate women.
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2012
sexkillz: You insulted her unnecessarily. So I'm preventing a catastrophe.

You can insult me all you like, but mind you, your insults feel like air to me, so type away. . .wink

Insulted her??..And calling someone gay is not an insult??Please use your number 6 if you indeed have one!
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2012
ICEMAN01:

Insulted her??..And calling someone gay is not an insult??Please use your number 6 if you indeed have one!
Was the comment for you? Smh.
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
queensmith:

ah, maybe you're asexual then. Straight men do not hate women.

I posted a comment; again read the Header-There is a clear difference here...An insult is a rude comment personally directed at an individual i.e "You Guys are Gay"..Lets not beat around the bush..If you or anyone else has a valid and intelligent comment to contribute to this thread am all for that, anything else is just a sign of pure rudeness and a lack of moral fibre..go figure!..And just fyi am a straight as can be!
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
sexkillz: Was the comment for you? Smh.

Sorry I mis-read that one!smiley
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
ICEMAN01:

Sorry I mis-read that one!smiley
We cool.
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by queensmith: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
ICEMAN01:

I posted a comment; again read the Header-There is a clear difference here...An insult is a rude comment personally directed at an individual i.e "You Guys are Gay"..Lets not beat around the bush..If you or anyone else has a valid and intelligent comment to contribute to this thread am all for that, anything else is just a sign of pure rudeness and a lack of morale fibre..go figure!..And just fyi am a straight as can be!

being gay isnt an insult!

a straight man that hates women. . . . .well done.
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by Rocktation(f): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
Pray tell, how exactly can we make you joyous? Support the view you share or what? You gave yours, others did theirs. Deal with it. A public forum never gets better than this.

1 Like

Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by cindyrella(f): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
@op

Are u gay? undecided
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
cindyrella: @op

Are u gay? undecided
If you really want to find out..I can show you..haha.wink
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
queensmith:

Accusing a 100% heterosexual male of Gay tendencies is certainly an insult in my view..and I am sure most heterosexual men would agree...so there you go..and lets make it clear..I Love and respect women..the post is not necessarily my view..hence the heading.."What men detest about Women"..That does not however mean that I cannot relate or agree with what a lot of men think and feel..smiley
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by ICEMAN01(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2012
Rocktation: Pray tell, how exactly can we make you joyous? Support the view you share or what? You gave yours, others did theirs. Deal with it. A public forum never gets better than this.

I wouldn't bother..am perfectly er joyous as you put it!
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by kay9(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
**wondering if it was really worth hitting reply...**
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by queensmith: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
ICEMAN01:
Accusing a 100% heterosexual male of Gay tendencies is certainly an insult in my view..and I am sure most heterosexual men would agree...so there you go..and lets make it clear..I Love and respect women..the post is not necessarily my view..hence the heading.."What men detest about Women"..That does not however mean that I cannot relate or agree with what a lot of men think and feel..smiley

Its not a gay tendency, it's a sign of homosexuality. Because you feel pressured towards a gender you don't naturally like.
You cannot love and respect women and detest women at the same time, make up your mind. Soo many men here are too bloody confused.
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
What are y'all going on about sef?
The OP is just an attention seeker who wants an e-fight with anyone who presents him/herself
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by Wislet(f): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
kay9: **wondering if it was really worth hitting reply...**
hehehehehehehe!!
Re: What Some Men Detest About Women; .....Just being Devils advocate...! by luckgames(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2012
queensmith:

lipsrsealed
queensmith:

Hate is a strong word
I think he was going to use the word dislike
Hate some women attitude

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! / delete this topic mods / I Think My Pastors Daughter Likes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.