Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included) (8592 Views)

FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / Anti-african Chants In Israel, "N.gger Go Home" Video Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2012
dayokanu:

Can you summarize the main gist of your post cos it sounds like gibberish at its best
I can see in your signature, you're on dope.
Re: Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included) by dayokanu(m): 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2012
salaksmana:
I can see in your signature, you're on dope.

Now summarize the gibberish you posted up there and how it relates to Aregbesola or to TAWUN
Re: Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included) by airmark(m): 1:44am On Apr 17, 2012
^^^^^

He meant Bowen University was named Baptist university before Tawun caused the change in name i.e you have been arguing blindly on the issue since. Chikena. grin grin grin grin
Re: Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included) by afosam4real(m): 2:26am On Apr 17, 2012
I wouldn't want us to start playing a partisan politics here because there is always two sides to any coins. I want us to know that in every rumour,there are always some iotas of truth and there is no smoke without fire. For such a sensitive security report against Aregbesola with facts starring at us at the face,I would rather advice him (Aregbesola) to retrace his steps. I'm sure every right-thinking person knows that Aregbesola is not the only muslim governor the ACN as an opposition party has produced,and why such allegation of an extremist has not been levelled against his counterparts who are muslim and also ACN members?. Aregbesola should know that Nigeria is a secular state where anybody has the right to practise any religion he/she likes without being intimidated by any religion fanatics. And for his information,if he feels Nigeria is too infidel for him to practise his religion,he can relocate to any of these Islam practising nations;Saudi Arabia,Kuwait,Iran,Iraq,Afghanistan,Syria etc. And I will do everything in my power to make sure he secures a citizenship passport in any of those aforementioned nations,while he does not cause any religion crisis here because we've had enough of Boko Haram.
Re: Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included) by dayokanu(m): 2:29am On Apr 17, 2012
airmark: ^^^^^

He meant Bowen University was named Baptist university before Tawun caused the change in name i.e you have been arguing blindly on the issue since. Chikena. grin grin grin grin

And that is a lie from the pit of Hell

Do we have an Anglican University? Rather we have it named after someone Ajayi Crowther

Same with catholic Madonna, Seventh Day - Babcock, CAC-Joseph Ayo Babalola etc

The school was never named Baptist University let them bring out any fact that supports their claim
Re: Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included) by Kilode1: 2:48am On Apr 17, 2012
I want us to know that in every rumour,there are always some iotas of truth and

Nigerians and this funny phrase sha embarassed

There are plenty of rumors with no iota of truth in them. Plenty.

Time to ditch it abeg, True rumors deserve more repsect than that, true rumors can stand on their own without any help from the Truth.

there is no smoke without fire.

correct Ice Block dey bring "cold smoke" comot sometimes o

Artificial smoke machine dey sef grin
Re: Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included) by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 17, 2012
Olalekan 0: EVERY NIGERIAN POLITICAL PARTY IS GUILTY OF WHAT YOU FOOLS ARE ACCUSSING THE PDP OF?BESIDES,THAT WOMAN IN THE VIDEO INTRODUCED HERSELF AS A CARD-CARRYING MEMBER OF THE ACN,AND AS SUCH,HER EVIDENCE REQUIRES CORROBORATION!

She said she's an Observer, You beast. When did that carry a penalty of death with it?!
Re: Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included) by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 17, 2012
Is someone telling me that there's an aregbesola thread and beaf has not yet posted?

Na lie. . . . even beaf knows how many hair can be found on aregbesola's ynash.
Re: Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included) by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 17, 2012
dayokanu:

And that is a lie from the pit of Hell

Do we have an Anglican University? Rather we have it named after someone Ajayi Crowther

Same with catholic Madonna, Seventh Day - Babcock, CAC-Joseph Ayo Babalola etc

The school was never named Baptist University let them bring out any fact that supports their claim
So because of that Baptist will also name there school after somebody, a baptist church member is a Baptist, a redeem member is a redeemer that's why we have Redeemer's university, Ede, according to that your illogical arguement they would have name it Akindayomi university. Do your research very well Baptist universities in other countries are Baptist Universities plus the town eg Baptist university of the Americas or the town plus Baptist university eg Dallas Baptist university. Yes Bowen university was originally named Baptist university, Iwo, you want me to start looking for pictures from 2001, I don't have the time. Don't even bother to ask any staff or student as they won't know this only few of them that cares about history and founding staff also will know because the school was renamed in 2001 even before it starts academic operation in Nov 2, 2002. If truly wants to know then take the pain to come to Iwo and I will show you evidences.
Re: Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included) by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 17, 2012
united we stand divided we fall

pdp muppets are neocolonialists following lugards 'divide and rule' template
Re: Reason Behind Aregbesola Security Alert. (video Included) by dayokanu(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2012
salaksmana:
So because of that Baptist will also name there school after somebody, a baptist church member is a Baptist, a redeem member is a redeemer that's why we have Redeemer's university, Ede, according to that your illogical arguement they would have name it Akindayomi university. Do your research very well Baptist universities in other countries are Baptist Universities plus the town eg Baptist university of the Americas or the town plus Baptist university eg Dallas Baptist university. Yes Bowen university was originally named Baptist university, Iwo, you want me to start looking for pictures from 2001, I don't have the time. Don't even bother to ask any staff or student as they won't know this only few of them that cares about history and founding staff also will know because the school was renamed in 2001 even before it starts academic operation in Nov 2, 2002. If truly wants to know then take the pain to come to Iwo and I will show you evidences.

No evidence that the school was originally named baptist University

Not even on the school website? But the founders came to your bedroom to inform you of the name Change?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Batter Photo Journalists In Lagos / African viewpoint: 'Thank goodness for colonialism' / Reasons Why Northerners Hate GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.