Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John - Webmasters (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John (13609 Views)

I Was Scammed 2000 Pounds Online / How I Got Scammed By Google! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Slyr0x: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2012
yamakuza:

i was thinking by now she would have seen prices, sample work and contact details from at least 3 people who are willing to help complete the project.

If you can complete the project within budget, please let us know oh!

Price, related samples and contact details.

Thanks!
[s]Even Siony is free to bid, now that we'll all monitor everything together.
[/s]

By now you should be proudly rocking [b]LAST[/b]ma's uniform. . cheesy. .Asking boys to bid when about 4 people have sent Madam Varies series of mails already. . cheesy
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2012
Slyr0x:

By now you should be proudly rocking [b]LAST[/b]ma's uniform. . cheesy. .Asking boys to bid when about 4 people have sent Madam Varies series of mails already. . cheesy

:-O
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by yamakuza: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2012
Slyr0x:

its all good then.

Till May 9!
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by infopreneurqwin(f): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2012
@poster,sorry for your loss,you can go to www.webs.com or www.hostigator.com for an affordable webhosting services. I have purchasd a domain and hosting service with godaddy before and my crdt card was nt rejected.simply enter any Zenith bank branch,go with an identification means,i.e driver's licence.ask for their mastercard(web surfer)within two days,it would be processed for you.it can not be rejected on any website that accepts mastercard and Nigerians. I hope that works.contact me on favourbamidele@gmail.com if you need further assistance.cheers

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by infopreneurqwin(f): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2012
Webs.com or hostigator.com. To secure the websurfer for one year is 20$,the minimum amount you can fund it with is $120
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
infopreneurqwin: Webs.com or hostigator.com. To secure the websurfer for one year is 20$,the minimum amount you can fund it with is $120

hostgator.com you meant to say?
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 6:01pm On May 01, 2012
Hello Everyone... I heard from a reliable source that Andrew Siony John "Wemaster" is packing out from his premises. That was why he gave us that 9th of May date... He has also been silent here since Nnamdi came outchea... What do you all suggest
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by donsheddy1(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2012
I intentionally Kept quiet So as to listen to what Siony J. Andrew Got to say for himself But Nothing good comes out of him. Yes I'm Your Friend - But not a scam associate. I put my head straight So that i don't get hit with my own boomerang.

This Is my anger with you.

1. I'm not interested in getting a client from you which u knew.Too Many jobs don't even have time to scour client.

2. Why would you even make me look as if i don't know what i'm talking about.

3. The whole scam thing was more like what was expected from one like you why deny?.

4. I gave you money to buy a domain name for me but you did not - Only given me stories which i endured.

Siony boldly addressed to me that my trying to tell everybody what he did, was my own way of begging varies1 to give me the JOb. But sorry I have lot's of Job at the moment and thaank you.

Remember amidst this i still assisted to get your mess all cleaned up but all to no avail.

I am not as angry as you but most deadly when angered - My piece of advice to you is dis i know of your recent plan which i will not disclose here but try and pay this woman off as well as settle me too.

Windows use a phrase most associated to me "YOU MAY BE A VICTIM OF SOFTWARE COUNTERFEITING embarassed" i mean you may be a victim of public scandal embarassed as i have being seeing posts of you all over some sites and forum Contact me if you wanna know more.

Remember i'm no scam associate!!!
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 6:50pm On May 01, 2012
donsheddy1: I intentionally Kept quiet So as to listen to what Siony J. Andrew Got to say for himself But Nothing good comes out of him. Yes I'm Your Friend - But not a scam associate. I put my head straight So that i don't get hit with my own boomerang.

This Is my anger with you.

1. I'm not interested in getting a client from you which u knew.Too Many jobs don't even have time to scour client.

2. Why would you even make me look as if i don't know what i'm talking about.

3. The whole scam thing was more like what was expected from one like you why deny?.

4. I gave you money to buy a domain name for me but you did not - Only given me stories which i endured.

Siony boldly addressed to me that my trying to tell everybody what he did, was my own way of begging varies1 to give me the JOb. But sorry I have lot's of Job at the moment and thaank you.

Remember amidst this i still assisted to get your mess all cleaned up but all to no avail.

I am not as angry as you but most deadly when angered - My piece of advice to you is dis i know of your recent plan which i will not disclose here but try and pay this woman off as well as settle me too.

Windows use a phrase most associated to me "YOU MAY BE A VICTIM OF SOFTWARE COUNTERFEITING embarassed" i mean you may be a victim of public scandal embarassed as i have being seeing posts of you all over some sites and forum Contact me if you wanna know more.

Remember i'm no scam associate!!!

Nawa oh... What has he told you That you arent saying...
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Javanian: 6:54pm On May 01, 2012
varies1: Hello Everyone... I heard from a reliable source that Andrew Siony John "Wemaster" is packing out from his premises. That was why he gave us that 9th of May date... He has also been silent here since Nnamdi came outchea... What do you all suggest
If you are saying that you have not brought the police into this issue, then i think the money means nothing to you. Do you think this thief called Andrew will willingly walk up to you and give you that money by may 9 as he says?...

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 10:29pm On May 01, 2012
varies1: Hello Everyone... I heard from a reliable source that Andrew Siony John "Wemaster" is packing out from his premises. That was why he gave us that 9th of May date... He has also been silent here since Nnamdi came outchea... What do you all suggest

I think its time for you to take a critical look at the issues and know if you need to count your losses and move on(if he doesnt pay).

1) The money is 25k minus the domain registration so we are talking about 23k give and take. If you have the strength and the will to really teach him a lesson(I suppose quite a number of people here want to), then you may involve the police. But note that you may probably spend more than that money moving the police around and getting them to do the job.

2)Because of the way they operate, this is bound to take considerable amount of your time and when they recover that money, they would probably want you to still share with them(thats after you have expended some resources moving them to do their job).

So you need to decide if you have the will to see it through. What does your husband have to say about the whole thing? I think you should take whatever your husband comes up with.

As for me, 23k cant stop you from getting on with your life and even pursuing your online plans. I know its painful and very annoying but look at it critically and decide whether you need to pursue this or leave the Siony to his FATE(Whatever a man sows, he reaps). Perhaps, he may still want to redeem whatever image he has left and pay you by the 9th.
He still has a facebook page(unless he deletes it and leaves facebook). You can even create a page about him and his scams and publish the link here as well as your friends pages on facebook. That way, he wont scam any other person on that his page.

By the way, who gave you the information that he wants to pack out? Its really amazing that someone wants to pack out of a place because of 23k, or is it a culmination of other debts/scams?
This man has spun a web around himself so thick, that he cant even breathe. It must be a terrible life for one to be running from even his own shadow...

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by donsheddy1(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2012
soloqy:

By the way, who gave you the information that he wants to pack out? Its really amazing that someone wants to pack out of a place because of 23k, or is it a culmination of other debts/scams?
This man has spun a web around himself so thick, that he cant even breathe. It must be a terrible life for one to be running from even his own shadow...

What makes you think she's the only person involved in this? Wait until you see more threat attack on him. I think i have spoken too much Gud night fellas
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 10:51pm On May 01, 2012
*increases the volume of my tv*
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by infopreneurqwin(f): 9:03am On May 02, 2012
oh my bad! sorry for the typo error, i meant to say hostgator, as for Sony, it may be dat he is also having issues with some other people, if truly he wants to pack out of his house. I will advise you to move on should incase he did not end up refunding your money. God would restore your loss in multiple folds and God would also judge him accordingly. Only God knows and understands the real truth behind all these. Just be more careful next time. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by chuks87(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2012
U win some, u lose some... Try put on a brave heart coz u ll neva knw if it is a blessing in disguise. God remains d greatest judge.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by yamakuza: 11:35am On May 02, 2012
IMHO, all those consoling/encouraging her to accept defeat, count it as a loss and move on are simply giving Siony the excuse he needs to default, and also encouraging would-be scammers.

Please lets save the pity party for the 10th.

Siony has said he'll pay. Lets give him benefit of doubt. If he defaults, he'll not only have to move out of his house, he'll move out of the internet as well.

Pity Party on May 10 please.

2 Likes

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by WeMaStEr(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2012
each time i delayed to come here is another scenario. bad news i believe spread faster but GOOD NEWS? and funny enough who say i dey pack out from my house? is it up to 9th yet? will not wait till 9th even but by agreement, til 9th,

@donsheddy1 , hhhhmmmmmm.... when i see childishness i know it is. when i pay her (veries1) then i will come for you and Nduka. i am silent doesn't mean i am not here; only following you.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by yamakuza: 5:33pm On May 02, 2012
^ Try and drop comments every now and then.

Dont stay away for too long.
[s]
Communicate !
Communicate !!
Communicate at all times !!!
[/s]
CONSTANT COMMUNICATION IS VERY IMPORTANT !
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by donsheddy1(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2012
WeMaStEr: each time i delayed to come here is another scenario. bad news i believe spread faster but GOOD NEWS? and funny enough who say i dey pack out from my house? is it up to 9th yet? will not wait till 9th even but by agreement, til 9th,

@donsheddy1 , hhhhmmmmmm.... when i see childishness i know it is. when i pay her (veries1) then i will come for you and Nduka. i am silent doesn't mean i am not here; only following you.

I only pray you don't push me too far against the wall cos right now i will cut you into pieces if you dare me and let me tell you (as a Warning) Don't play with my intelligence nor my Ability to do certain things to you.

rem *YOU MAY BE A VICTIM OF PUBLIC SCANDAL* Read those lines carefully.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by acidtalk: 12:38am On May 03, 2012
WeMaStEr: each time i delayed to come here is another scenario. bad news i believe spread faster but GOOD NEWS? and funny enough who say i dey pack out from my house? is it up to 9th yet? will not wait till 9th even but by agreement, til 9th,

Hey! Shut up fo*ol.

You should bury your in inside you butt and hide it in shame.

Just come out and accept you don't have a dime on you to pay her right now instead of doing delay tactics.

Someone else came out to expose your fraud why haven't you proven him wrong?

You are a disgrace to your children. Don't tell me you use such fraudulent monies to feed, cloth and educate them?

I would have personally wanted to deal with you my own unique way.

But I will keep my fingers crossed and see how these whole thing unfolds

Barawo! Ole!! Oyianra!!!.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 3:21am On May 03, 2012
ori iya mi o.... see curses
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Slyr0x: 9:11am On May 03, 2012
acidtalk:

Hey! Shut up fo*ol.

You should bury your in inside you butt and hide it in shame.

Just come out and accept you don't have a dime on you to pay her right now instead of doing delay tactics.

Someone else came out to expose your fraud why haven't you proven him wrong?

You are a disgrace to your children. Don't tell me you use such fraudulent monies to feed, cloth and educate them?

I would have personally wanted to deal with you my own unique way.

But I will keep my fingers crossed and see how these whole thing unfolds

Barawo! Ole!! Oyianra!!!.

Bros. .Kilode?!
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2012
*dancing on my refrigerator*
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by DualCore1: 2:20am On May 09, 2012
May 9, 2012.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by utimatedes(m): 6:00am On May 09, 2012
Dual Core: May 9, 2012.

Everything don enter voice mail, you can't retrieve it....
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 8:31am On May 09, 2012
utimatedes:

Everything don enter voice mail, you can't retrieve it....

Its still 8: 30 am . Some people havent woken up by now.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Slyr0x: 8:37am On May 09, 2012
soloqy:

Its still 8: 30 am . Some people havent woken up by now.

Lool. .Fa'real?
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 8:45am On May 09, 2012
Slyr0x:

Lool. .Fa'real?

Yes ke.. Me sef , I for still dey sleep by now sef if not for something wey wake me.. grin

Some people dey work till early hours of the morning and then start to sleep till around midday ... undecided
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by acidtalk: 12:05pm On May 09, 2012
So in less than 2hours from now, Wemaster will pay the debt he owes varies1.

After much "ogboju" and bone face, May 9th is here.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 2:17pm On May 09, 2012
Good afternoon Webmasters.... It is already 2:16 pm. No word from Mr Andrew Siony Or his lawyer about payment. Also no text alert from my bank. A miracle might happen between now and 4pm.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 6:16pm On May 09, 2012
acidtalk: So in less than 2hours from now, Wemaster will pay the debt he owes varies1.

After much "ogboju" and bone face, May 9th is here.

Still waiting 6:16 pm...,
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by yamakuza: 6:23pm On May 09, 2012
varies1: Good afternoon Webmasters.... It is already 2:16 pm. No word from Mr Andrew Siony Or his lawyer about payment. Also no text alert from my bank. A miracle might happen between now and 4pm.

has he been in contact with you since May 2?

Can you reach him on phone? Or his numbers are off?

I believe if he intends to pay, he wont remain silent like this.

I may be wrong though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Are IT Professionals Being Neglected In Nigeria? / How To Design A Free Php Login Page / Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.