Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,611 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John (13591 Views)

I Was Scammed 2000 Pounds Online / How I Got Scammed By Google! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
WeMaStEr:

guy u funny ooo, till may 9 sha, before now i have told her to send me her bank detail to refund her money. she only compound issues by making this thread. still compounding by continuity.

so na only varies get barrack abi, no make she come with the world barrack because na her pikin she want come carry. i already get prepared. if till 9th i didnt refund, then wetin u dey talk is valid. but for now. thrown in my trash can.

'She compound issues'(your own words), because you have not been truthful in your dealings. If this ever gets to a law court, your statements and ramblings here will bury you so fast, you wont know what hit you.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2012
varies1:

GGMUB!!! Just looked at your website. See all the things i can get for N25,000 on your website. I will surely contact you. I see you also sell sell printers too. I will send you an email because I need to make enquiries about that. Thanks so much. The funny thing is now I am fully charged to have an online presence This was just an inhumane distraction to make me loose focus. But I won't.

I think you need to cool down and research well. Anyone who makes offers to you, look at their own website, look at their client's websites. Due dilligence, Due dilligence. Ask for references.

Dont come back opening another topic ooo smiley
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
Odunnu: Lawyer ke?
Please dont go that way Sir, swallow your pride and just pay her back since you really want to pay her. Dont give 'the sun' newspaper a catchy headline : 'Father of two arraigned for scamming a woman'
Die the matter lets move on. I'll tell you what, if you pay her, acidtalk will give you jobs, he's promised you that and that will help build up your rep. here again

If Acid talk gives him jobs ,with all this nonsense and with the way he has refused to resolve this, then he(Acid talk) needs to have his head examined...
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2012
varies1:

Just like he has 2 accounts here on Nairaland, Siony and Wemaster right! . He hardly post pictures of himself on Facebook too. Classic case of a fraudster. But I am happy others have learnt from this story. I am printing this thread for my case against him. So at least the authorities can have it on file. That all of you pleaded for him to pay up. When someone wants to be locked up. This is how they operate.

The picture he posted there, is one of a Black model from Istockphotos . Now that wouldnt be such a big issue but the alarm bells went off when I read some girls cooeing and salivating over the picture(obviously believing its him) and instead of making them know its a picture he got from an online image bank, he was soaking up and accepting the compliments. Even claimed that the skin cut was from a private barber of his. This is tell tale signs of ... you know what.

You guessed right, am fed up with the shenanigans from this guy. There is no sincerity in the dealings. Nairaland's reach is very huge and this issue is doing more damage to the other decent web designers.

2 Likes

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2012
soloqy:

The picture he posted there, is one of a Black model from Istockphotos . Now that wouldnt be such a big issue but the alarm bells went off when I read some girls cooeing and salivating over the picture(obviously believing its him) and instead of making them know its a picture he got from an online image bank, he was soaking up and accepting the compliments. Even claimed that the skin cut was from a private barber of his. This is tell tale signs of ... you know what.

You guessed right, am fed up with the shenanigans from this guy. There is no sincerity in the dealings. Nairaland's reach is very huge and this issue is doing more damage to the other decent web designers.

OMG you are refering to those fake pictures on facebook I said it? Lololll my friend that traced him to ibije said he is one very hungry human being. That if he pays up they will be very surprised. I am happy to be gathering enough evidence so when he is locked up. No one will say I didn't warn him.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
soloqy:

If Acid talk gives him jobs ,with all this nonsense and with the way he has refused to resolve this, then he(Acid talk) needs to have his head examined...

Acid talk was just helping him out. But Siony unfortunately is very pompous. Without a dime to his name. He is still trying to act like he has jobs, yet alot of his sites still aren't functioning. Hmmm
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2012
soloqy:

I think you need to cool down and research well. Anyone who makes offers to you, look at their own website, look at their client's websites. Due dilligence, Due dilligence. Ask for references.

Dont come back opening another topic ooo smiley

LMAO....
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Slyr0x: 3:37am On Apr 28, 2012
Lmaooo @ getting a lawyer grin. Se pesin wey neva chop dey get lawyer? Abi na d free templates/free hosting wey dem go suspend after 1month you wan use pay am? grin

Silly dude! I'm so sure he's thinking of packing out; reason why he's asked till May 9 to refund the "stolen" money. .

Madam varies, try not to make the "visiting date" known to us here. .so he doesnt disappear before then. .and also make sure you go wv people from the barracks(those that understand only "GO"wink. .Dude needs to be dealt with ASAP!

For effups like this, I wouldnt mind tippin 'em police that same 25k just to make sure he sleeps their cell for atleast 2weeks gbako!!

Dude needs to be taught a lesson.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 5:37am On Apr 28, 2012
Slyr0x: Lmaooo @ getting a lawyer grin. Se pesin wey neva chop dey get lawyer? Abi na d free templates/free hosting wey dem go suspend after 1month you wan use pay am? grin

Silly dude! I'm so sure he's thinking of packing out; reason why he's asked till May 9 to refund the "stolen" money. .

Madam varies, try not to make the "visiting date" known to us here. .so he doesnt disappear before then. .and also make sure you go wv people from the barracks(those that understand only "GO"wink. .Dude needs to be dealt with ASAP!

For effups like this, I wouldnt mind tippin 'em police that same 25k just to make sure he sleeps their cell for atleast 2weeks gbako!!

Dude needs to be taught a lesson.

Eewo, u dey beef am ni?
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Slyr0x: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2012
sisqology:

Eewo, u dey beef am ni?

Beef ke? No o0. .It's just the way dude's been going on & on like say na pikins hin dey follow talk.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by acidtalk: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2012
soloqy:

I offered him those jobs just to make up for whatever he might have thought he lost on this (which would have been far more and better opportunity).

I sure would have to have my head examined if I still go ahead.

I decided to stay away from this thread but when I was mentioned I had to comment.

I am so pissed with Andrew right now and I know all this his strong head and ogboju is born out of mere poverty. He is doing delay tactics till when he thinks he can get the money to pay back as he doesn't have a dime right now.

I don't blame him for real, I blame the poster, actions they say speak louder than words. From the onset I adviced her to go ahead with her threat but people said I was too impatient.

I am a damn business person for crying out loud and I have dealt with the kinds of this crook over and over again. They know no other Language but Violence.

I messed up one a few weeks back, thinking he had ran away with my money, I implored a tactics and believe me, I made him come to exactly were I wanted him to. With what I did to him, he will sure find another job to do and leave his corrent field.

@Poster, enough of exchanging words with This crook, budget to use that N25,000 to mess the living crap out of him (if you know what I mean) that means, neither of you will have the Money but he will be at the receiving end. Na agbero, soldier and police (in that particular order) go eventually chop the money.

This dude needs to see action because he is taking your words as an empty threat and if he gets away with it, he will keep DUPING other ignorant members in here and outside.

2 Likes

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2012
+sleeping+
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by dmegastar: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2012
i am Nduka. i know john andrew siony personaly though we are not friends but he calls me for payment solutions. so suprised with what john andrew is writting. i initially wanted him to apologize and payback all his debts without being arrested. i got into dis talk via one of his other clients whom he collected money from to pay for facebook ads,he called me with d clients phone and i gave him d price,i was 2 make d payment with my mastercard,john colected d money from d client and vanishd.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by dmegastar: 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2012
i never knew dis discusion has been on going here. expect my comprehensive detail about my own part of the story.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by yamakuza: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2012
dmegastar: i never knew dis discusion has been on going here. expect my comprehensive detail about my own part of the story.

thanks for stepping forward. I wonder why he didnt even tell us you were a Nairalander.

Pls, what will it take you to release www.uunista.com or change its nameservers?

That is the only way you can prove you are indeed Nduka.

[s]
It appears the site has been unsuspended.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by soloqy: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
http://www.uunista.com/

still suspended
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Frosti(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2012
This just got much more interesting.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by DualCore1: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2012
WHERE THE POP CORN O!
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
dmegastar: i am Nduka. i know john andrew siony personaly though we are not friends but he calls me for payment solutions. so suprised with what john andrew is writting. i initially wanted him to apologize and payback all his debts without being arrested. i got into dis talk via one of his other clients whom he collected money from to pay for facebook ads,he called me with d clients phone and i gave him d price,i was 2 make d payment with my mastercard,john colected d money from d client and vanishd.

God bless you for coming forward. This thread I started wasn't a waste... Other victims will surely state their cases. Hmmmmm
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2012
Dual Core: WHERE THE POP CORN O!

At this stage POPCORN won't help.. Something more filling xx
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Odunnu: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2012
Dual Core: WHERE THE POP CORN O!

When did you start following again? Thot you unfollowed tey tey!
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by DualCore1: 1:21am On Apr 30, 2012
Odunnu:
When did you start following again? Thot you unfollowed tey tey!
When film no dey sweet again I no dey watch. Once jackie chan wan wound person, I start to watch again.

varies1:

At this stage POPCORN won't help.. Something more filling xx
Woulda loved to ask if you could give me some of what you got but Odunnu (my wife) go start new thread (Dual core scammed me into loving him).
So make we just manage pop-corn.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by Widow(m): 2:13am On Apr 30, 2012
Sorry to interrupt this discussion. I might as well make my little squeak amid these loud roars.
I will pay 10thousand naira to an expert 'Adviser' on the design and hosting of a website i am planning. I will expect reccomendations of designer and host.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by dmegastar: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2012
3hrs After john vanished with clients money,d client called me to know if payment was made. I told her i never see john o. All effort to call john was not successful. D client den begged me to help her see john and asked wat problem was. I contacted someone dat assisted me in locating john's house. Went there,only 4 john 2 say dey stole his phone. Every time he scams,its either he lost his laptop or phone.I persuaded him to provide d money so i can make payment,john said he has spent d money dat i should help make d payment for him dat by weekend i will get my money,i told him i rather wait for d weekend dan pay for him. The client later called me to say her site has been suspended. I told her dat 3 reasons are responsible 4 dat. 1-mayb he uploaded some phishing script on d host(he did dis 2 someone i know) 2- mayb d host is down. 3-payment issues. I contacted john again to tell him about d new development. He told me he has made payment via liberty reserve dat d sites would come up in less dan 24hrs.3days later d sites are still suspended,john had no more lies 2 tell he sent me d username and password of both d domain registrar and webhost and pleaded dat i should help him out. I told his client d problem is payment issues,she said she paid him d exact amount he charged for one year.when i enquired about d amount i knew john want to scam,d money no reach anytin. The woman requested i help her get her domain name back since she has been marketting it. After some days she told me one of john's client needs her domain also uunista.com, she said talking john to restore tins is not yeilding. I contacted john but d guy no ready to amend tins, it was den i transfered d domains away from john and told d client 2 open a lovingdomain account so i can transfer to dem.weneva dey are ready to rebuild dey can get a better person
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by yamakuza: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2012
1. Thanks for the update. On what date(s) did these all happen?

2. Can you create a new LD acct and move uunista there, then send her the login details if she still wants it? Maybe do same for the other client as they might not have the technical know how.

Thanks
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2012
Thanks. I will get in touch with you after registering on LD.
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by sisqology(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2012
*chewing pop corn*
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by dmegastar: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2012
I have transfered d domain to varies. And intend to send others to other clients scammed by siony john. Its left for her to get her cash from john andrew. My own scene don end ooo

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by varies1: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
I am indeed happy to say my domain is with me now. Thanks so much Dmaster. If I hadn't gotten in contact with you today. Guess we would have still been guessing whetheR Siony gave you or not. Andrew now that Nduka is here, where are you

I saw you (Andrew) registered my domain for one year. So you can deduct that amount and pay the balance left. That is if you so wish to redeem your image..
Thanks alot Webmasters, for helping out ...
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by yamakuza: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2012
dmegastar: I have transfered d domain to varies. And intend to send others to other clients scammed by siony john. Its left for her to get her cash from john andrew. My own scene don end ooo

Thanks a lot!
[s]
Appears you'll iron out your own ish with him privately?[/s]
Re: Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John by yamakuza: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2012
yamakuza: Well, i believe websenarii offered her free domain name and hosting (with optional design).

If anyone else wants to donate the webdesign aspect to complete the package and as an act of goodwill, i dont think she'll mind.

For the sake of continuity and posterity, i think such offers/bids should be made on this thread, now that Siony's case is pending May 9.

Its her call to make anyway, if and when she's ready to continue.

[s]But she might just contact you if she likes your bid/offer.
[/s]

sisqology: The Mod has spoken! Boys, oya start bidding cheesy

i was thinking by now she would have seen prices, sample work and contact details from at least 3 people who are willing to help complete the project.

If you can complete the project within budget, please let us know oh!

Price, related samples and contact details.

Thanks!
[s]Even Siony is free to bid, now that we'll all monitor everything together.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com / How To Design A Free Php Login Page / 10 Best Adsense Alternatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.