Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim (5434 Views)

President Of World Bank, Jim Yong Kim, Commends D'banj / Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari / World Bank Presidency: Obama Rejects Iweala Nominates Jim Yong Kim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by Deage(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
Cheg-goon:
Mumu woman instead make she carry Mr Kim go Tribunal.....lolz gringringringrin
As you can see she is not your conventional politician who sees anything election as an opportunity to raise his voice even when its not needed. She got alot of work to do, unlike some who are unnecessarily busy chasing shadows.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by aryzgreat: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
madam NOI thank u ma'am! u are true african daughter! u av shown fanatic ani.mals like buhari wot spirit of sportsmanship is, God bless u, am proud of u!

In terms of qualification u are the best but credibility has to give way for mediocrity in international politics. SMH for US racism.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by Louteelaw84: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

Because I allowed tribal idiots like you to be running around like toddlers all over the place, abi?

Abeg leave our madam alone, your tribe still has 200 years to produce a woman like her!
so u think its abt tribalism?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by 9jaIhail(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2012
Nigeria masses is filled with bad belle.this is why many of you remain retrogressive.And the leaders of the country had noticed this that is why they decided to be bad to yall.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by HighChief4(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2012
Nice one Aunty Ngozi. You have done so well.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by KokoBeware: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2012
Trully luv this woman... all haters should go and kiss transformers.... what the f*** is wrong wit us??
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by HarrisonGeorge(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
She's a living legend..Her achievements are laudable..soon, she's gonna write her name in d pantheon of great female presidents...its only time...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by onyengbu: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2012
Louteelaw84: so u think its abt tribalism?

No i think it is about nationalism!
Odeburuku!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by onyengbu: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2012
kiyosaki1: I guess you are high on weed
Im high on your mouth odour!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by kiyosaki1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2012
High_Chief: Nice one Aunty Ngozi. You have done so well.
by decreasing our purchasing power ?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by onyengbu: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2012
kiyosaki1: by decreasing our purchasing power ?

assuming you ever had one
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by Taiw(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2012
Merit Based? pls aunty ngosi should share more light on this.You cant even develop Nigeria n yet you talk of using world bank to develop poor countries n u claim it shld b merit based.am i d only one seeing things differently?comment pls
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2012
Lol, she think set na Naija she dey, nobody in their right senses would vote a fox to guard the chicken coop onyioshi
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by onyengbu: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2012
Taiw: Merit Based? pls aunty ngosi should share more light on this.You cant even develop Nigeria n yet you talk of using world bank to develop poor countries n u claim it shld b merit based.am i d only one seeing things differently?comment pls
You expect her to overnight DEVELOP Nigeria that your kinsmen have been rap-ing for the past 50 years with impunity abi?

Gogobiri Lalas: Lol, she think set na Naija she dey, nobody in their right senses would vote a fox to guard the chicken coop onyioshi
Im sure your mama cannot even steal even if she wanted to; Where is she going to borrow brain from?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by jerrywool: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2012
[size=34pt] Atiku would have said: "I will make the world ungovernable". [/size]
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by ssjalo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2012
i like your saying more grease to your elbow.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by kemiola89(f): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2012
aunty Ngozi we are proud of you, all them haters can go to hell.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2012
That's the right thing to do, honey! Now, I can say she is really exposed and civilized than I thought of her!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 19, 2012
No b wetin your mama and junior sista talk yesterday when I dey Bleep d two both of dem together at d same time be dat. Ya mama toto dey smell by the way
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by naptu2: 6:06am On Apr 19, 2012
Nice statement.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2012
badmrkt:
how do you mean?
She's advocating for the poor globally but doesn't see the need to do so at home. Instead saving money is more important for the government than millions of Nigerians and their struggling businesses. Fuel subsidy is the only true gain Nigerians receive from government, some sort of social insurance. We know the system stinks of corruption but instead of cleaning government parastatals and making the cost of fuel subsidy more tolerable to government, she advocated the total removal of it not minding the millions of lives that will be destroyed and I believe she knows more than 80% of Nigerians are poor and barely make it from one day to the other. I didn't go to Havard or MIT but obviously common sense is not thought there or she is plain stu. pid lady. It will be really hard for this woman to redeem herself in my thoughts.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by omar22(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2012
Only in Africa we celebrate defeats - I could remember during Barack Obama election campaign during fathers day, he said black people enjoy celebrating been mediocre, been defeated, been average... These things shape our thinking and shapes our lives. On here people were celebrating the new rail project EKO RAIL (good) but they also celebrated the move of buying a 30 years old rail stock from canada thats due to be decommissioned to the scrap yard. People go over board when Oprah mentioned Genevieve's name on her show! or been interviewed on CNN! an ex Nigerian Criminal was interviewed on CNN. This one appeared at the Grammys red carpet and the ooh aah goes through the roof.

Please we need to be winners and have a winning attitube and think like Champions. No one remembers losers

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser - by Vince Lombardi

Am happy that she worked her way to a top role great career, more grease to her elbow but she lost an election and by that is making her country proud? how?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by onyengbu: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2012
omar22:
Show me a bad loser, and I'll show you an Yoruba or awusa nigerian - by onye_ngbu*

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by fm7070: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2012
You won,
na obama do ojoro.
I love you sister
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by itsmayiela(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
With regard to the selection process, it is clear to me that we need to make it more open, transparent and merit-based. We need to make sure that we do not contribute to a democratic deficit in global governance.

this 2nd paragraph may likely provoke President Obama. i strongly admonish Ngozi to retract this paragraph for the sake of our beloved country.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by mandela101: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2012
Nw dt luck wz nt on ur side, wats ur nxt line of action
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Statement Congratulating Jim Yong Kim by Louteelaw84: 8:44am On May 05, 2018
onyengbu:

No i think it is about nationalism!
Odeburuku!

What a barbarian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Sell, Buy Oil Directly, Cut Out Middlemen---washington POST / Central Bank Governor Finally Resigns Due To Personal Reasons / Is This Photoshop or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.