Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? (20635 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience / Having A Crush On A Nairaland Newbie-rahmas / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by EFULEFU1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2012
haha my face is always beaming with smiles anytime i recall back in the days in the jss when i was secretly admiring my young red-lipped maths teacher.i was in love though he never noticed it.so has anyone also felt like this whilst in school before? good day.
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
A feeling that cannot be expressed! What a feeling.
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
Yesss!!!!!

But I no toast am sha lol
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: Yesss!!!!!

But I no toast am sha lol

What class were you then?
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
^ Amebo!

I don pass d adolescent stage sha lol
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2012
Hell yes. Too bad my mom w quick to get me busted and got my arss moved to another class after seeing bout 3 of her photos pasted on my room wall*sneaking into my room in my absent* smh + my grade getting down by the day.

She was hoooooooot damn. Good part, in 2009 I went for my Niece's graduation in London and ran into the same Ms. Phil and guess what? I told her about my crush on her, we both lol and finally she gave me one sweet consolation kiss. @least I was over 18.

Sad, she isn't as hot as she was doing the time I was crushing on her.

@OP are you lefoollefool's wife or his female version? smiley
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^ Amebo!

I don pass d adolescent stage sha lol

hmmm! I hear you oooOOOooo
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2012
kunletiwoo:

hmmm! I hear you oooOOOooo
Lool
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lool

Mo trust ee!
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by chinedumo(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2012
REALITY101: Hell yes. Too bad my mom w quick to get me busted and got my arss moved to another class after seeing bout 3 of her photos pasted on my room wall*sneaking into my room in my absent* smh + my grade getting down by the day.

She was hoooooooot damn. Good part, in 2009 I went for my Niece's graduation in London and ran into the same Ms. Phil and guess what? I told her about my crush on her, we both lol and finally she gave me one sweet consolation kiss. @least I was over 18.

so u still want to sex her?
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by chinedumo(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2012
REALITY101: Hell yes. Too bad my mom w quick to get me busted and got my arss moved to another class after seeing bout 3 of her photos pasted on my room wall*sneaking into my room in my absent* smh + my grade getting down by the day.

so u still want to sex her? Are u saying she got fat and old?
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2012
EFULEFU1: haha my face is always beaming with smiles anytime i recall back in the days in the jss when i was secretly admiring my young red-lipped maths teacher.i was in love though he never noticed it.so has anyone also felt like this whilst in school before? good day.

Almost everyone has had that experience in the past where you have that deep childish crush on pretty teacher wishing you were old enough to be her spouse
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by 25omega(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2012
Ms. Valentine who was a NYSC teacher in my school FGC jos. Men she was hot.
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by sylve11: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2012
Lol @ topic. back in the days, in the days, in the days . . . . .well i reserved my comments smiley cool
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Demdem(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2012
EFULEFU1: haha my face is always beaming with smiles anytime i recall back in the days in the jss when i was secretly admiring my young red-lipped maths teacher.i was in love though he never noticed it.so has anyone also felt like this whilst in school before? good day.

thats not love.
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by ebamma(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2012
i had a crush on my biology teacher when i was in ss1,this woman was a goddess,even when i heard she married i became angry.

1 Like

Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by kemmeye: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2012
i currently have one on my calculus professor :so young yet so hot and brilliant it doesn't get better than that
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by BabaEleko(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2012
I still dream about "Aunty Bisi" my primary school teacher till today.

2 Likes

Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2012
kemmeye: i currently have one on my calculus professor :so young yet so hot and brilliant it doesn't get better than that

Kemmey,what are you doing about this.
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by denony(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2012
No, They are the ones having crush on me. kiss

FACT
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Tropilo(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2012
Hah! You people and "crush". You better get to your senses and take fanta!

3 Likes

Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by lifestyle1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2012
Yes on my RECTOR! grin
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by jokobaba: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
I had an intense crush on my Yoruba language teacher. Almost all the guys did anyways. the next time I saw her was when she brought her kid to my clinic!! LOL

2 Likes

Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by rahjan: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2012
Lawd!. You bet i did and It was becos of that teacher that i started m.sturbating. She sat a little carelessly; one look at her pa.nties and i was a gonner. I really was a randy little fellow in those dayz.
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2012
my biology mistress o....I wasn't the only one though...

She must av noticed it becus of the eyes wey bois carry tear am!
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Ninilowo(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2012
Yes. My integrated science teacher. She s so cute and caring. She has answers to every students needs
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2012
Yup. .

Secondary school

Inter Science Teacher (J.S.S 1 - J.S.S 3)

English Teacher (J.S.S 1 - S.S.S 3)

Two of the richest, sexiest women in my entire school then. . .

A senior student in my sophmore year actually wrote the Inter Science Teacher a love letter. .
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2012
Okija_juju: Yup. .

Secondary school

Inter Science Teacher (J.S.S 1 - J.S.S 3)

English Teacher (J.S.S 1 - S.S.S 3)

Two of the richest, sexiest women in my entire school then. . .

A senior student in my sophmore year actually wrote the Inter Science Teacher a love letter. .

Mbuk...how did it go? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by pepperoni(f): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2012
@topic...hell yes...i crushed on my class teacher when i was in SS2...his name was MR ADE***... shocked
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by FKO1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2012
rahjan: Lawd!. You bet i did and It was becos of that teacher that i started m.sturbating. She sat a little carelessly; one look at her pa.nties and i was a gonner. I really was a randy little fellow in those dayz.
ashawo!!! grin

1 Like

Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Excelboi(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2012
Yap, my sec schl days in my SS3. There was dis young female corper who was sexy and pretty. All guys then admire her and she knows it. She is very caring and i was lucky to be among those she care for. I do usually run errand for her, but till today, am happy i was able to 4ck her and she enjoyed it. It was kinda wierd but i guess that is love.... grin
Re: You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? by Dondav(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2012
Oh Yeah!! I had a bonafide crush on my English Teacher, she was on NYSC contract - SS3
And in SS1, one female teacher... Had a crush on me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? / 10 Ways On How To Eat Your Woman’s Pu**y So Good That She Starts Speaking In Ton / The Benefits Of Semen Retention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.