Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria (40235 Views)

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / 5 Most Underrated Cities In Nigeria / How Roads Are Named; The Difference Between An Ave, St, Ln, Dr, Way, Blvd Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by smoothlips(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
27naira:

The guy too correct, I tell ya. wink

His government has already started clearing bush close to where i did High school. I understand that he is planning to set up ENYINMBA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT cheesy

I wouldnt be surprise if he becomes the next UN Secretary of State grin

PDP!! Power to the People!!! grin grin grin
grin[quote author=27naira]

27naira y u com run leave the town u for dey dia now? grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by Yorisb: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2012
smoothlips: maybe ABA

Huh
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by Kachi01: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2012
I will go for MINNA and ABUJA. Both the past and present leaders both in federal and state from Niger state realy tried on their road network. Some parts of the north like Kano, Kaduna etc also have good roads.
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by rman: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2012
Abuja
Bauchi
Ilorin
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by kay9(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2012
pato405: 1. Sokoto
2. Owerri
3. Calabar
4. Abuja
Don't know about Sokoto, but u should remove Owerri and replace it with Enugu. The rest stand; Abuja takes the cake though.
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by smoothlips(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2012
Yorisb:

Huh
u look surprised grin
I guess u've neva listen to BCA recently...LOL!
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by chidike(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2012
Rich4god: No argument... Its definately ANAMBRA.... grin
LWKMD! Abeg! Abeg!! If na play stop am. i graduated from UNIZIK and the roads in Anambra are fair at best, that ia excluding onitsha enugu express o, which is a federal road. But if you add that one? Anambra roads are bad! The best roads in Nigeria are in (i've visited these states so i kno wat i'm talking about) Abuja, Enugu, Uyo, Kaduna!
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by Yorisb: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2012
smoothlips:
I guess u've neva listen to BCA recently...LOL!

BCA.....? Well in that case u're right. grin grin
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by utimayor(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2012
no state have access roads and good roads like Abuja. Shikina, doubt me? Go see thingz for yourself
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by pato405(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
kay9:
Don't know about Sokoto, but u should remove Owerri and replace it with Enugu. The rest stand; Abuja takes the cake though.

Sokoto stands. I served there for NYSC so I'm sure beautiful roads to cruise their low gravity Hondas. -in lieu of owerri, - won't vote Enugu, rather, I'll pick _Uyo.
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by Reference(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2012
27naira: I heard its ABA

With lots of fly-overs, tunnels and underpass. Saw it on youtube. grin

I even heard the Governor is setting up a Metro. Ochendo is fly! grin grin

Haba, softly softly. Now the rains are in full flow na hovercraft fit that place.
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by deshclones(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2012
UYO....and most part of Akwa-ibom

just got back from that beautiful city..wonderful and smooth roads...but sadly very few cars.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by mikron(m): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2012
Abuja
Akwa ibom
Calabar
Kano
kaduna
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by deshclones(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2012
27naira:

The guy too correct, I tell ya. wink

His government has already started clearing bush close to where i did High school. I understand that he is planning to set up ENYINMBA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT cheesy

I wouldnt be surprise if he becomes the next UN Secretary of State grin

PDP!! Power to the People!!! grin grin grin

Infact the ochendo guy is trying,his good works has gone global...heard he was asked to lead the world bank but declined the offer and nominated kim instead..dude is aweeeeeeeeesome grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2012
deshclones: UYO....and most part of Akwa-ibom

just got back from that beautiful city..wonderful and smooth roads...but sadly very few cars.... grin grin grin grin

Uyo is one of the future cities in Nigeria. The government will have to do something that will attract investment into the city because most infrastructure in Uyo were built by government. More investments and institutions will mean more people and more cars on the roads.
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by niceG: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
states that i have been to
1. Abuja
2.Uyo
3. Calabar
4. Enugu
from behind
1. Abia (aba)
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by chucky234(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
Abuja
Calabar
Uyo
Asaba

Worst roads
Lagos -Ajegunle,Okoko,Ajangbadi,Oshodi,Mushin
Ondo- Akure
Ogun- Ijebu
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by gst101: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2012
na lie the best of all roads in the country are found in the northand otukpo in particular
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by Goldieluks: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2012
Pictures please.
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by Faheedat: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
UYO
CROSS RIVER
ABUJA
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by juman(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2012
pistol:

who constructed those roads?
Theis state governors or the past military dictators in naija
PTF constructed some roads in the north.
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by Kk4(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
Abuja-ENUGU-Katsina.. I stay in owerri, no good roads here o
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by denitro(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
LAGOS - OSHODI EXPRESS ROAD, APAPA EXPRESS, YABA grin
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by vitality22(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
Belinice: seriosly u neeg go see d roads in akwa ibom, i so tripd....

You got it right. Uyo is seriously competing with Calabar. I live in Calabar and go to Uyo every weekend and some ordinary days. The governor (Godwills Akpabio) is the best governor as far as am concerned. The man is really performing.

1 Like

Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by ichieakpo(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
Onitsha
Aba
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by Skii(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2012
THIS ONE I MUST TALK

[size=16pt]JIGAWA INTER-EMIRATE ROADS??[/size]

OL' BOY

NA SO MY MOUTH DEY THRU OUT shocked shocked shocked

GUMEL TO DUTSE, OR TO HADEIJA??

KAI.....NNA FORGET THOSE NORTHERN ROADS, NA DEM BE BABA
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by damilola15: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
vvnowusu: Ogbomoso
Ogbomosho ko, ogbomosho ni.
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by surmeister(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
Abuja
Kaduna
N d rest.
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by rodeo0070(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2012
Akure
Ilorin
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by WebSurfer(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
dadicvila: Edo state grin
u arent serious, na where? only some par of benin try
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by WebSurfer(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2012
Goldieluks: Pictures please.
do you need to see pictures of some good onces in delta? vewii vewii plentiiii
Re: Cities With The Best Roads In Nigeria by Jawn(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
It is Lagos Ibadan expressway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Enugu Agidi, Anambra State / Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics / Anambra At Eve Of Christmas- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.