Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,888 members, 7,956,349 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

BlueWirelessInc.com: Is This Real Company In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BlueWirelessInc.com: Is This Real Company In Nigeria? (1373 Views)

How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / Starting A Security Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BlueWirelessInc.com: Is This Real Company In Nigeria? by kanomen: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2006
I contacted with someone and he said we are relaible company.

Please answer me about that.
Thanks for your answers.

"Do not be fooled by what people say we are real and Legit, we are the only IPOD dealer in Nigeria, I will advice that you give us a trial so that we can convince you.

Here is our Website: www.bluewirelessinc.com
Re: BlueWirelessInc.com: Is This Real Company In Nigeria? by Unclesamo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
A Gay is different from a bloody SCAMMER..even though our Society tried to equate them

Definitely, U know less abt Her.
Unlike d way she has painted it to be as U both are intimate Frnds. doing d same biz...once in d same channel with U.
Obviously no proof against U.
Wat else do U expect every1 to think?
Associating with Her paints U black...
u should av open up dat u know nufin abt her biz right from d onset...
I av nufin against U until proven otherwise.

#PEACE BRO

GOLDENVAL...
Re: BlueWirelessInc.com: Is This Real Company In Nigeria? by goldenval(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Unclesamo:
A Gay is different from a bloody SCAMMER..even though our Society tried to equate them

Definitely, U know less abt Her.
Unlike d way she has painted it to be as U both are intimate Frnds. doing d same biz...once in d same channel with U.
Obviously no proof against U.
Wat else do U expect every1 to think?
Associating with Her paints U black...
u should av open up dat u know nufin abt her biz right from d onset...
I av nufin against U until proven otherwise.

#PEACE BRO

GOLDENVAL...

Thank you brother,

I will make final announcement on the thread after the end of everything because I am yet to see the evidence against me because if am into bad deals, I won't be wasting my time in sports thread cheesy cheesy.... my hands are clean but God knows the best..

Do have a wonderful day..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BlueWirelessInc.com: Is This Real Company In Nigeria? by Unclesamo(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
goldenval:

Thank you brother,

I will make final announcement on the thread after the end of everything because I am yet to see the evidence against me because if am into bad deals, I won't be wasting my time in sports thread cheesy cheesy.... my hands are clean but God knows the best..

And U too.

All the Best Bro

1 Like

Re: BlueWirelessInc.com: Is This Real Company In Nigeria? by Rakiticbarca: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
goldenval:

Thank you brother,

Bro, going by all you have been posting your diary and the sport thread, I have been following your posts silently and observing the happenings, I could feel it that you are actually going through some form of depressions and trauma. Yes, you might have felt bring wrongly accused and trying to defend yourself seem futile, but in all honesty I must be sincere with you. It was the way you handled it that made it degenerate to this level.

They say show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

Evil company they say corrupts good manner.

When an oil stains a finger it must touch the other.

You knew quite alright that this lady in question is not only a well know scammer from all the evidences tabled against her, she in turn started using her relationship with you and the respect people on that thread had for you to play over people's intelligence.
No scam victim would be happy seeing that, at a time I felt like pushing you to come out and clear your name from her mess. But you kept quiet and to worsen it, both of you now had to turn the thread to your private chat zone. It was as if you were more like aiding and abeting a scammer.

Remember the one you reported on the scam, the guy that was using your skrill account to scam people, I could remember how I urged you to mention the guys moniker, you never did till this minute, now, have you taken time to ponder if an intending victim would have found your post useful?

The solution to this whole stuff as far as I know is to go to that thread and clear your name, and you will see that inner relief coming back, it's all about the psychological aspect, the therapy you need is in your hand.

Be strong!!!

2 Likes

Re: BlueWirelessInc.com: Is This Real Company In Nigeria? by goldenval(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
Bro, going by all you have been posting your diary and the sport thread, I have been follow your posting silently and observing the happenings, I could feel it that you are actually going through some form of depressions and trauma. Yes, you might have felt break wrongly accused and trying to defend yourself seem futile, but in all honesty I must be sincere with you. It was the way you handled it that made it degenerate to this level.

They say show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

Evil company they say corrupts good manner.

When an oil stains a finger it must touch the other.

You knew quite alright that this lady in question is not only a well know scammer from all the evidences tabled against her, she in turn started using her relationship with you and the respect people on that thread had for you to play over people's intelligence.
No scam victim would be happy seeing that, at a time I felt like pushing you to come out and clear your name from her mess. But you kept quiet and to worsen it, both of you now had to turn the thread to your private chat zone. It was as if you were more like aiding and abeting a scammer.

Remember the one you reported on the scam, the guy that was using your skrill account to scam people, I could remember how I urged you to mention the guys moniker, you never did till this minute, now, have you taken time to ponder if an intending victim would have found your post useful?

The solution to this whole stuff as far as I know is to go to that thread and clear your name, and you will see that inner relief coming back, it's all about the psychological aspect, the therapy you need is in your hand.

Be strong!!!

Thank you for reaching out... wink

(1) (Reply)

Africa: Open For Business / I Need Someone To Partner With In Business / If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.