Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution (25061 Views)

Whatsapp Will Be Discontinued On Blackberry And Nokia Operating System By 2016 / Unlock All Blackberry Apps (activation Codes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by Diseye29(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2015
Pls i av a symbian phone i downloded an app call juiku spot to share d netwok with my z10 ,bt cnt c any tin like my netwwok bt its showin on a frd iphone6 pls help me
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by markpeakson(m): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Duuzsz:

You need to root your phone... Then you can upgrade to any available roms you want.
my Htc ADR6350 browser, Facebook,
play store does not connect to network, but my
Opera mini, bbm, whatsapp works, what could be
d problem, am using airtel. Thanks.
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by Duuzsz(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
markpeakson:
my Htc ADR6350 browser, Facebook,
play store does not connect to network, but my
Opera mini, bbm, whatsapp works, what could be
d problem, am using airtel. Thanks.

a recovery wipe .. will do the magic bro... or you go inside your file explorer and locate their data obb... delete it or force close and restart ur phone..... those are 3 effective way to solve your the problem... go to http://techpill.net and post ur difficulty in any of the post comment box. I will explain to you step by steps there...
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by markpeakson(m): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Duuzsz:

a recovery wipe .. will do the magic bro... or you go inside your file explorer and locate their data obb... delete it or force close and restart ur phone..... those are 3 effective way to solve your the problem... go to http://techpill.net and post ur difficulty in any of the post comment box. I will explain to you step by steps there...
thanks
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by freezel77: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
My bb q10 wont ring out loud,have checked all the sounds in the settings but still the same.... Please I need help.. Thnks
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by Dannyswit(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
My curve 7 is always getting hot whenever am using the 3G network. What's the cause?
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by Eisenhower(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
i have htc glacier one. my problem with the phone is data lost. when i down load or transfer data majority of the data get lost in the process. when i check i will see huge data pile in the lost directory that is unaccessible.
the battery is getting hot easily. also, lately has been indicating its faulty and will wait to do the needful for the battery later.
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by vinco24: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
I forget my password for my blackberry9630, please help me with the unlock code
PRD: 21414-001
MEID: 268435458812229980.
Please help me with the unlock code thank u.
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by yusuflee: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Please I am using BlackBerry Q10 and the glo sim I am using doesn't work with 4G and 3G network,only works with the 2G network and it is very slow in browsing and downloading. The BlackBerry world is not also responding.please I need an assistance urgently
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by castrol180(m): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Downloading...fail. Please try again later has been
what my bb 9800 always says whenever I want to
download on it and I am not in any way happy at all with this. Engr, please what
can I do as my sub is wasting day in day out.
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by paperlord007(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gud evening . I did a cheat I got on nairaland for bis and afta d. Bis finished I still had EDGE but this evening I tried out bb10 daily and I finshed using it in like 10mins and I opted out and since den my bb has been showwing edge instead of EDGE is there a way to pls get my capital edge back apart from subscribing
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by Dandodoki(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Good day to you, sir ! My BB 9790 is blocked in Hungary (T-mobile) (MM6?) Would you be so kind helping me out here? IMEI : 354091050935841 , PIN 2635FA52 Thank you !
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by Dandodoki(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
And also could you take me through each step , for i am just a simple fella, please ! Thanx again, best of luck !
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by akinola1384(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
pls help me oooo my htc816 desire screen on and the screen we just start go blank and off it will not power on until I remove the battery and it on and go blank . help me
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by markpeakson(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=Duuzsz post=32036015]

pls. help me. my z10 charger has spoiled my phone. when. I was charging it d screen turn to blue for d first. time. I reset d phone. and it work normal but yesterday d screen also show blue colour as well when I was charging it but the phone did nt boot again. only d red indicator light will show when I insert d ba3. my ogas please help me out
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by MoshoodAbiola1(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2015
Please good day, how can you help me? My BlackBerry Z10 is not coming up again and was told the panel is bad, how can you help me with replacement please?
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by owenyt: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Greeting I have a blackberry 9300 and recently it doesn't receive calls or check balances it just shows a supplementary error. And it also shows a (phone not allowed ) my imei 351515.05.232732.9 and my prd 38284-016 pls help with detailed instruction
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by owenyt: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=owenyt post=44590473]Greeting I have a blackberry 9300 and recently it doesn't receive calls or check balances it just shows a supplementary error. And it also shows a (phone not allowed ) my imei 351515.05.232732.9 and my prd 38284-016 pls help with detailed instructions plz mr Femi help
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by olu98: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hello guys.i av a signal problem on my android tab,av tried all networks a still d same problem.pls wot can i do 2 solve d problem.thanks
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by Xbox222: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2016
Please all the gurus in the house i need your help.
I have htc desire 816, which happens to be a CDMA phone locked to virgin network. I can't use our local sim on it beacuse it cannot detect the network. Pls can i unlock it so that i can be able to use our nigeria network on it? Thanks
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by okooloyun1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
owenyt:
Greeting I have a blackberry 9300 and recently it doesn't receive calls or check balances it just shows a supplementary error. And it also shows a (phone not allowed ) my imei 351515.05.232732.9 and my prd 38284-016 pls help with detailed instruction
Dial ##000000 you will see mobile directory number just input your mobile no that's all.

1 Like

Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by mercygold2: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pls my HTC M7 is not charging and not booting. Pls help me out
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by owenyt: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
okooloyun1:
Dial ##000000 you will see mobile directory number just input your mobile no that's all.
. Its still not working infact when I try press the call button after pressing those digits it shows supplementary erro plz help
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by okooloyun1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
owenyt:
. Its still not working infact when I try press the call button after pressing those digits it shows supplementary erro plz help
Is ur BB not verizon?
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by owenyt: 12:17am On Apr 19, 2016
okooloyun1:
Is ur BB not verizon?
. I do not know if its verizon or not how do I check if it is or not please forgive me fr askin to much I'm just a simple man not well developed in the things of technology
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by okooloyun1(m): 12:22am On Apr 19, 2016
owenyt:
. I do not know if its verizon or not how do I check if it is or not please forgive me fr askin to much I'm just a simple man not well developed in the things of technology
Ok, when you on ur phone u will see verizon or sprint pops up b4 it finally switch on.
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by owenyt: 1:08am On Apr 19, 2016
okooloyun1:
Ok, when you on ur phone u will see verizon or sprint pops up b4 it finally switch on.
. No the are no such things when it ons
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by owenyt: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2016
okooloyun1:
. No it does not show that it shows the mtn logo I don't think its vErizon
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by okooloyun1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
owenyt:
. No it does not show that it shows the mtn logo I don't think its vErizon
I rest my case, let d guru take over from here.
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by owenyt: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
okooloyun1:
I rest my case, let d guru take over from here.
my brother who.s the guru and thanks for all your efforts
Re: All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution by okooloyun1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
owenyt:
my brother who.s the guru and thanks for all your efforts
You're welcome, pls when u dial any number does it show My Number at the top right corner?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How to Download Torrent Files On Blackberry / 5 Features You Should Spot If You Like To Watch Movies On Your Phone / These Are The Top 6 Smartphone Trends That Will Dominate Next Year -naijatechguy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.