Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

God Did Not Create Leprosy! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Did Not Create Leprosy! (2071 Views)

Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. / God Did Not Create Man In His Image, We Created God In Our Image / God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Did Not Create Leprosy! by logicboy: 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2012
According to Rastamouse, the hardcore christian, God did not create leprosy. I would like to know how many christians actually believe this, especially after they claim that God created the earth and all living things!
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by rastamouse: 12:02am On Apr 19, 2012
logicboy: According to Rastamouse, the hardcore christian, God did not create leprosy. I would like to know how many christians actually believe this, especially after they claim that God created the earth and all living things!

grin grin grin grin grin

Are you saying GOD created diseases grin?

Since you decided to report only half of what I said, let me make myself clear to those who will be coming here.

Leprosy, like any other condition like that, was not created by GOD. What GOD created was the planet and the things in them. Diseases came to this world when we abused the principles that govern how this planet should operate.

When my phone manufacturer built the phone that I currently use, he did not crack the screen. However, because I was careless enough to leave it in the hands of my four-year-old son, I now walk around with a phone with cracked screen. Are you saying that the crack was caused by my phone manufacturer?
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by logicboy: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2012
rastamouse:

grin grin grin grin grin

Are you saying GOD created diseases grin?

Since you decided to report only half of what I said, let me make myself clear to those who will be coming here.

Leprosy, like any other condition like that, was not created by GOD. What GOD created was the planet and the things in them. Diseases came to this world when we abused the principles that govern how this planet should operate.

When my phone manufacturer built the phone that I currently use, he did not crack the screen. However, because I was careless enough to leave it in the hands of my four-year-old son, I now walk around with a phone with cracked screen. Are you saying that the crack was caused by my phone manufacturer?

Bacteria causes leprosy, who created all living things according to Christians?

How did we as humans abuse the planet in a way to create leprosy?

Everyone can see your stupidity....you probably have turned someone reading this to an atheist! Thanks!
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by Image123(m): 1:22am On Apr 19, 2012
^i don't, how does it look like?
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by logicboy: 6:25am On Apr 19, 2012
Image123: ^i don't, how does it look like?

Troll harder. Or at least contribute something
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by tbaba1234: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2012
God created all the creatures on the earth and some of them cause diseases to humans.

God did create leprosy and every other disease out there.

I am speaking from an islamic point of view ofcourse..
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by logicboy: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2012
tbaba1234: God created all the creatures on the earth and some of them cause diseases to humans.

God did create leprosy and every other disease out there.

Thank you, tbaba1234!

We might not agree on certain things because you're a muslim and I'm an atheist but it pays to be honest about one's religions. Please advise your christian brothers that their dishonesty is causing many christians on nairaland to become atheists
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by Image123(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
logicboy:

Troll harder. Or at least contribute something
It's evident you don't even know the meaning of the word. You think because you've been rightly accused as such, others must be like you.
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by logicboy: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
Image123:
It's evident you don't even know the meaning of the word. You think because you've been rightly accused as such, others must be like you.

What in that statement gives you the idea that I dont know the meaning of troll? A troll like you doesnt contribute to topics and just writes nonsense to get a rise out of the OP.

Thanks, you're still a troll
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by Image123(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
logicboy:

What in that statement gives you the idea that I dont know the meaning of troll? A troll like you doesnt contribute to topics and just writes nonsense to get a rise out of the OP.

Thanks, you're still a troll
God did not create leprosy. You are troll perfected.
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by logicboy: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
Image123:
God did not create leprosy. You are troll perfected.

I thought God created every living thing?

You fail, try again
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by ijawkid(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2012
@logic....did God also deplete d ozone layer or we did?
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by Image123(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
logicboy:

I thought God created every living thing?

You fail, try again
Your thoughts are worthless in comparison with God's ways, keep them to yourself.
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by logicboy: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2012
Image123:
Your thoughts are worthless in comparison with God's ways, keep them to yourself.

Wow, it seems that you're admitting that you're wrong!
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by logicboy: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
ijawkid: @logic....did God also deplete d ozone layer or we did?

Answer the question first. Leprosy and Ozone depletion are 2 different things
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by Heathen(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2012
@image, somewhere, out there, in the bitter-cold of the night, a bridge is missing its' troll. Image, return to your bridge!
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by buzugee(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
God created leprosy.

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

and why does he do this ? 2 ESDRAS 16 VS 19 Famine, epidemics, troubles, and suffering are sent to punish and correct people
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by logicboy: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
buzugee: God created leprosy.

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

and why does he do this ? 2 ESDRAS 16 VS 19 Famine, epidemics, troubles, and suffering are sent to punish and correct people

Buzugee. I knew you would come here with scriptural quotes. Mr Bible genius! Always reliable grin
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by buzugee(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2012
logicboy:

Buzugee. I knew you would come here with scriptural quotes. Mr Bible genius! Always reliable grin
grin grin gotta represent the set. i am a gang-banger. i like throwing up gang signs. i am gang-banging for Yah and my gang signs are scriptural verses. i gotta represent my set Chief grin
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by Ptolomeus(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2012
The concept that God is the synthesis of well, the absolute good, that toalmente wrong.
An example of this is that God created Lucifer, with an explanation that should be achieved.
But God not only created the leprosy, but also created the AIDS and all existing pests and will exist
"Nothing is lost, everything is transformed" is a judgment established.
Items that God supposedly created, mutated, and in this context appeared and will appear new pests, they will all be a gift that God graciously.
"Amen."
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by buzugee(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
Ptolomeus: The concept that God is the synthesis of well, the absolute good, that toalmente wrong.
An example of this is that God created Lucifer, with an explanation that should be achieved.
But God not only created the leprosy, but also created the AIDS and all existing pests and will exist
"Nothing is lost, everything is transformed" is a judgment established.
Items that God supposedly created, mutated, and in this context appeared and will appear new pests, they will all be a gift that God graciously.
"Amen."
nice one Chief
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by Image123(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
logicboy:

Wow, it seems that you're admitting that you're wrong!
i'm going to be nicer. Control is different from creation. God is in control of every circumstance. Meaning that nothing balls out of God's control. Things have definitely 'gone out', but they're not out of God's control. But God did not create sickness or leprosy. He can control it though, if He pleases. There was no sickness or leprosy in Genesis 1and 2. Sickness and leprosy came after the 'genesis 3 fall'.
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by logicboy: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2012
Image123:
i'm going to be nicer. Control is different from creation. God is in control of every circumstance. Meaning that nothing balls out of God's control. Things have definitely 'gone out', but they're not out of God's control. But God did not create sickness or leprosy. He can control it though, if He pleases. There was no sickness or leprosy in Genesis 1and 2. Sickness and leprosy came after the 'genesis 3 fall'.

Then genesis 1 lied because bacteria and fungi existed then.
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by Image123(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2012
logicboy:

Then genesis 1 lied because bacteria and fungi existed then.
If bacteria and fungi existed then in Genesis 1, they were not busy causing disease. You've failed again.
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by logicboy: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2012
Image123:
If bacteria and fungi existed then in Genesis 1, they were not busy causing disease. You've failed again.

How is that possible? It's like saying that lions were not busy eating meat or fishes were not busy swimming.

It is some bacteria's nature to cause diseases
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by Ptolomeus(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2012
Image123:
For the absurd:
1. Leprosy is not there when God created the world. Hence leprosy was not created by God.

2. Image123 not existed when God created the world. Hence Image123 therefore was not created by God.

Reasoning absolutely absurd.

Bacteria, fungi, viruses, animals MUTATE.
Dear friend, you are clinging to defend indefensible.
Seek the path of rationality and blind fanaticism.
Okay?
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by ijawkid(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2012
@logicboy......
Definitly d ozone layer shuld be discussed too...becos due to its depletion we get sick...would u blame God for that
Mayb God created ciggerates too that r killing humans.....
U seem to always wanna blame God for everytin when we humans who act presumpteously cause our own problems......

Some1 said God created AIDS...and mayb even anthrax....
Many bioligical weapons r been produced,I believe God too is in charge of that too...right??

Or mayb u'll have no option bt to conclude that God created humans and humans created these diseases and so God shuld be blamed...
Science has caused so much havoc to d earth and yet u blame God..
God like he promised will definitly bring to ruin those ruining d earth......

Respect God even if u dnt believe in Him
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by logicboy: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
ijawkid: @logicboy......
Definitly d ozone layer shuld be discussed too...becos due to its depletion we get sick...would u blame God for that
U seem to always wanna blame God for everytin when we humans who act presumpteously cause our own problems......

Many bioligical weapons r been produced,I believe God too is in charge of that too...right??

Or mayb u'll have no option bt to conclude that God created humans and humans created these diseases and so God shuld be blamed...

Do you know what bacteria is?
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by Ptolomeus(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
ijawkid: @logicboy......

Whisk things can be good for a cocktail, but not to serious analysis.
You know that God did not create chemical weapons. It did not invent the revolver or the ant poison ... Nor is God's fault that someone is choking on a chicken bone.
It is not that what we are talking about.
I understand that you can not discuss the situation that God created both good and bad (very bad) including disease, but that does not mean it is intended to muddy the waters by adding elements that are absolutely off-topic.
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by Image123(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2012
logicboy:

How is that possible? It's like saying that lions were not busy eating meat or fishes were not busy swimming.

It is some bacteria's nature to cause diseases
i'll show you how. Have you being praying secretly, i'm being gentle on you today?
It's like in a deep freezer, you have soup and meat and bread, which can be kept intact if there's light. If this light went, some organisms would begin to do things they didn't do with light. The earth/world is the freezer. Sin took that Light, and so we now see things we probably didn't even know were there. Sin brings darkness and death. That was what God warned Adam about.
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by ijawkid(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
@logicboy....I knw what bacteria is.........
But u shuld knw where I'm heading to......
God created everytin,but we humans too just because we won't obey d creator also create things that endangers our lives,even kill us just like d above things mentioned...
Then @ d end of it all atheists start calling God a wicked being...
Re: God Did Not Create Leprosy! by logicboy: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2012
Image123:
i'll show you how. Have you being praying secretly, i'm being gentle on you today?
It's like in a deep freezer, you have soup and meat and bread, which can be kept intact if there's light. If this light went, some organisms would begin to do things they didn't do with light. The earth/world is the freezer. Sin took that Light, and so we now see things we probably didn't even know were there. Sin brings darkness and death. That was what God warned Adam about.

Go and see a psychiatrist, your mental gymnastics has gone too far!You are not OK!

Sin causes diseases? So people with diseases are sinners

What the hell do you mean that the world was in a freezer? You are not OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Prophet TB Joshua's 'harare Branch' Under Police Probe / You Need To Read This Lee Strobel: Case For The Real Jesus / Popular US Black Prophet Quotes Witch Cheryl Lynn Word For Word For Prophesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.